Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast
    Earthbound
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Just because he's been playing abroad doesn't mean he's not been playing well.

Shall we say the same about Ronaldo?

Anyway.

A good video posted below. I suggest everyone watches it to see a undeniably quality 4th goal and the celebration is just as good.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3eq1tRFqq0&feature=related"]YouTube- Manchester City 4-1 Scum[/ame]
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    *** kicked by who?

Theres no Keano there to protect Gary Chuckle now.

I'd like to see any of the United side stick up to Vieira. Rooney is probably the only one but because of how he comes across it will just make him look like a thug and he will be sent off.
    He comes from Serbia! He'll F******* murder ya!!

Vidic

Earthbound
    Is Vidic fit to play?!

I hope Superman comes on as a sub and nets a goal.
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

Elite Member
    Items Tommy VercettiGameboy PurpleNintendoThe X-Files
    Rio and Vidic may be both fit to play.

Earthbound
    Sky Sports News said Rio should be returning over the next few weeks! If he came back tonight I think it wouldn't help United.

For those watching on BBC. According to the Official City Twitter it says from 7:30 you can watch pee match build up including our Bluemoon projection!

Veteran
    Man City 0-1 Man United Ryan Giggs

Earthbound
    thanks for that.

Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    Man City 0-1 Man United Ryan Giggs
    Never heard of him is he one of the kids?

Ultimate Veteran
    ****ing cheaters
    Other opinions are available.

Veteran
    Glad you guys won but that Blue Moon projection is horrible. Looks awful. De Jong really is a quality player, gutted he never got MOTM tonight cos he was class. Is Ireland back for the 2nd leg?

Earthbound
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyFewty View Post
    Glad you guys won but that Blue Moon projection is horrible. Looks awful. De Jong really is a quality player, gutted he never got MOTM tonight cos he was class. Is Ireland back for the 2nd leg?
    You have to love the Blue Moon.

De Jong is class when he plays well. He was one of the reasons we won last night. He has the ability to time tackles to perfection, even sliding ones which is great.

He was the reason we beat Chelsea. When he plays well I think we defend a whole lot better. He has organisational skills too, there were a number of times you'd of seen him telling Boyata and then Onuoha who to cover and where to go to sure up the defence. He is one of the best buys in a long time and he was unpopular at the time but a great decision by Hughes to buy him.

Ireland is just about fit to play now. I thought he would of had 20 minutes last night but it wasn't to be. Expect him to play half at the weekend in the 4th round and then hopefully he will play the entire game at Old Trafford.

City 2 - 1 United

Lets just get the nasty bit out of the way. I don't condone any football fan throwing objects at any player no matter in regards to how deep the rivalry. The same happened at Old Trafford when a coin was threw at Tevez but it hit another player I think it was Garrido. Footballers are just trying to do there job and they shouldn't be subjected to that. I was at a derby game once when coins were threw at Beckham and most of the City fans confronted the clown that did it and got the stewards to take him away. The minority always ruin it for the majority.

Here are a few pictures from last nights game. It was a good game and both sides played really well, could of easily been 3-3 really as both sides were bailed out by the keepers and had chances go just wide or over.

So by the looks of things the Tevez celebrations were aimed pretty much at Gary Neville. Neville really doesn't do much to help himself these days. He said Tevez is not worth the money City paid for him so after dragging City back from being 1-0 behind he let Neville know his thoughts. United fans on various forums have reacted badly to Neville calling him all manner of things for reacting that way.

The cupped ears were the best it was like he was saying 'What was that Gary, what was that?'.

Veteran
    You have to love the Blue Moon.

De Jong is class when he plays well. He was one of the reasons we won last night. He has the ability to time tackles to perfection, even sliding ones which is great.

He was the reason we beat Chelsea. When he plays well I think we defend a whole lot better. He has organisational skills too, there were a number of times you'd of seen him telling Boyata and then Onuoha who to cover and where to go to sure up the defence. He is one of the best buys in a long time and he was unpopular at the time but a great decision by Hughes to buy him.

Ireland is just about fit to play now. I thought he would of had 20 minutes last night but it wasn't to be. Expect him to play half at the weekend in the 4th round and then hopefully he will play the entire game at Old Trafford.

City 2 - 1 United

Lets just get the nasty bit out of the way. I don't condone any football fan throwing objects at any player no matter in regards to how deep the rivalry. The same happened at Old Trafford when a coin was threw at Tevez but it hit another player I think it was Garrido. Footballers are just trying to do there job and they shouldn't be subjected to that. I was at a derby game once when coins were threw at Beckham and most of the City fans confronted the clown that did it and got the stewards to take him away. The minority always ruin it for the majority.

Here are a few pictures from last nights game. It was a good game and both sides played really well, could of easily been 3-3 really as both sides were bailed out by the keepers and had chances go just wide or over.

So by the looks of things the Tevez celebrations were aimed pretty much at Gary Neville. Neville really doesn't do much to help himself these days. He said Tevez is not worth the money City paid for him so after dragging City back from being 1-0 behind he let Neville know his thoughts. United fans on various forums have reacted badly to Neville calling him all manner of things for reacting that way.

The cupped ears were the best it was like he was saying 'What was that Gary, what was that?'.

lol at Gary Neville, it's why I love him, i know people outside of United fans will think 'disgrace' etc but I think its amazing that he is so commited to the cause and is not just a simple mercenary like most players these days.

Great game last night, hopefully a similar 2nd leg (but without City's goals)

and De Jong deserved MOTM, what a player even i'll give him credit

Frustrating game for Uniteds point of view, I thought United didn't do to badly, a costly refereeing error and silly defending cost us dearly, but theres fortunately a 2nd leg.

Good luck to you aswell

Master Poster
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioPlayStationManchester UnitedGoogle Chrome
    The Gary Neville pic.

Yeah Gary Neville deserved that, the guy seems to be one of those annoying characters. That type.

Master Guru
    Quality player Tevez, never should of let him go.

Earthbound
    Interesting to see such a different City side. Obviously resting the best players for Wednesday.

Veteran
    Petrov That Boyatta looks a good little CB too in the making. Robinho obviously looking interested to please the Barca board for when he moves

Earthbound
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyFewty View Post
    Petrov That Boyatta looks a good little CB too in the making. Robinho obviously looking interested to please the Barca board for when he moves
    Boyatta scored today! Just in the wrong goal, he was really unlucky, that defensive instinct of just trying to get a foot on it was his downfall but fair play to the lad.

We played well today but it was only against S****horpe. I fancy us to do pretty well in the FA Cup. Only Chelsea stand in our way but Stoke are a tough side to face as they like to rough you up and stop you playing your game. But I think we will see them off.

I had to laugh at some of the chants there today, classic City fans.

Veteran
    Hello, thought i'd post a match report in the offical thread of City first leg victory

Today was the 2nd leg of this tie

Cagey opening with a few tough challenges, a boring first half, a good Tevez header and a Giggs shot being the highlights, it playing into City hands.

Second half starts City starting well with a few good chances. United then com eback fighting with a change of tactics, With the cetral midfielders bombing forward, it paying off with a deflected Paul scholes goal.

Uniteds dominance began and United got a 2nd with a nice finish, Rooney has chance to wrap it up, but some how misses, United may have regreated that as Tevez then equalises with a nicely taken goal, game on! City have a little bit of control as United look winded, but then the balls falls to the feet of Ryan Giggs who puts in a stunning ball for a simple Rooney header in the 91st minute.

What a game!!

Man United 3-1 Man City

Master Guru
    Creamfields, 10 feet away from the Swedish House Mafia.
    You Mancs let me down tonight.

Earthbound
    Great game of Football and it just wasn't City's night. Our time will come. In 5 years time when we're playing Semi Finals of the Champions League we will look back at this day and smile because it taught us lessons.

Never give in.
    Give 110% if you want to be the best.

Mancini is mature and experienced enough to know how to handle cup defeats. He will pick the lads up, dust them off and concentrate on the next game.

It's such a shame for both sides that tomorrow the main picture on the back of the paper will be Bellamy being pelted with coins and bottles. It ruined that game for me. It didn't feel the same after and it really did effect City's game. It knocked the momentum and if anything it put Bellamy off from going down that wing.

What a great advert to show the club off. The back page showing a load of scum coin and bottle a guy just trying to do his job. That's a club I really want to support. Say what you wish about the lighter thrown at Evra, that was one small minded individual. I couldn't count the amount of objects that rained in on Bellamy but it really shows you that some fans don't care about the game. I hope the United fans around them gave them a good hiding.

Master Guru
    Creamfields, 10 feet away from the Swedish House Mafia.
    What a great advert to show the club off. The back page showing a load of scum coin and bottle a guy just trying to do his job. That's a club I really want to support. Say what you wish about the lighter thrown at Evra, that was one small minded individual. I couldn't count the amount of objects that rained in on Bellamy but it really shows you that some fans don't care about the game. I hope the United fans around them gave them a good hiding.
    Abit hypocritical isnt it?

Its a shame nothing hit Neville though. Id pay top dollar to see a glass bottle land right on top of his ugly mug.

Master Poster
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioPlayStationManchester UnitedGoogle Chrome
    Great game of Football and it just wasn't City's night. Our time will come. In 5 years time when we're playing Semi Finals of the Champions League we will look back at this day and smile because it taught us lessons.

Never give in.
    Give 110% if you want to be the best.

Mancini is mature and experienced enough to know how to handle cup defeats. He will pick the lads up, dust them off and concentrate on the next game.

It's such a shame for both sides that tomorrow the main picture on the back of the paper will be Bellamy being pelted with coins and bottles. It ruined that game for me. It didn't feel the same after and it really did effect City's game. It knocked the momentum and if anything it put Bellamy off from going down that wing.

Don't let some immature fans who can't control their emotions ruin it for you, not many people value the Carling Cup but your team got to the semis and took us right to the limit, you should be proud of your team!

Although I'm not too sure how the incident affected Bellamy much as soon as he got up and in the box he was mouthing off at Ferdinand in typical Bellamy style.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliché-Skating View Post
    Abit hypocritical isnt it?

Its a shame nothing hit Neville though. Id pay top dollar to see a glass bottle land right on top of his ugly mug.
    thats one man i love to hate one word SCUM!!!!

Earthbound
    I am proud of City just as I was in '99 when we were right down the football league.

Thread Information