Thread: First signature

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot

First signature

I downloaded Gimp a couple days ago and I fiddled around with it until I got something out of it. It took a lot of getting used to.

So yeah here it is, my first sig. Please tell me your opinions so I can improve. Any kind of critiscism is welcome.

Edit: Just made a newer one, and IMO a better one. Its in my signature right now. Please tell me your opinions on that one too as I want to improve a lot more.

Learn to do signatures here

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    Kingpin326
    Items New User TitlePhotoShopModern Warfare 3Google ChromeUser name styleColeBattlefield 3Assassins Creed Ezio
    Great job on your first signature, it looks better than what I made when I first started. For starters, the text could be a little lighter or use a totally different color on it. The render it self doesn't go well with the BG since it is in BnW and BG is colorful. Try using darker/bland colors in the BG to match the render. Also render could use a bit of blending and some sort of light source.

Overall good job, I would give it a 7.5/10.

Dedicated Member
    WAY better then wut i made my first photoshop sig...mine was GARBAGE...8/10.text is a bit off...but u can improve that.

PSN --> DahrkKill
    XBL GT --> DahrkKill Add me on xbox/ps3 if you can

Elite Member
    I also agree with the name in the first one being too dark, and maybe even too small?

the second one is great, way better than my first attempts with photoshop. I like them both, even though renders aren't for me. good work.
    If you add me on PSN, please say you are from here!

DEAD SILENCE

I'd give it an 8/10, just the name is kind of dark like Kingpin and Demon said but other than it's a nice sig.

Apprentice
    better than i could do. i'm just starting out myself. i'd say 5/10 for the first and 8/10 for the second

Thread Information