Thread: Is it worth it?

Superior Member

Is it worth it?

I used to own a 360 and had no problems with it for the year that I owned it. Then I decided to sell it, and use that money to purchase a PS3, because I figured it would be a better investment. Not to mention, I wanted to play games such as MGS4, Resistance (which was a terrible game) etc. I don't feel like I made a bad choice, but now I have to the urge to repurchase the 360. Why? Well, I absolutely loved Mass Effect. Now that the sequel is out I really want to play it. At the same time I feel like I might be wasting my money. However, it's not like I would purchase the 360 just for Mass Effect 2, but also for future games such as Gears of Wars 3.

At the same time, there aren't many Xbox exclusives, so having both the 360 and PS3 seems silly at best.

Thoughts?

Master Poster

if you find yourself wanting to play games on both platforms buy both platforms.
    you like to game, why hold yourself back from that

Sublimely Static
    Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    I used to own a 360 and had no problems with it for the year that I owned it. Then I decided to sell it, and use that money to purchase a PS3, because I figured it would be a better investment. Not to mention, I wanted to play games such as MGS4, Resistance (which was a terrible game) etc. I don't feel like I made a bad choice, but now I have to the urge to repurchase the 360. Why? Well, I absolutely loved Mass Effect. Now that the sequel is out I really want to play it. At the same time I feel like I might be wasting my money. However, it's not like I would purchase the 360 just for Mass Effect 2, but also for future games such as Gears of Wars 3.

At the same time, there aren't many Xbox exclusives, so having both the 360 and PS3 seems silly at best.

Thoughts?
    Well yes. There are some definites on the horizon. ME2 is brilliant. So unless you have a gamers rig..... get a 360.

Apprentice
    There are gonna be alot of good exclusives this year! The 360 is dirt cheap if you look around nowadays. Yesterday my friend bought an arcade, 2 wireless pads, 2 memory cards, and 16 original games still in shrink wrap, all for 100! All of it was brand new! The guy who sold it did seem as if he wanted to get rid quickly..Oh well it worked once we got home!

Thread Information