Latest PSU headlines:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5
    Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Wasib View Post
    we in the West are going to be getting games such as God of War for the PSP-3000 in Q4 2010. That does not indicate to me a new system may be on the way just yet.
    But you know what is really strange? This is going to be the first ever God of War being released NOT in March but in Q4. Who knows why. Maybe it's getting ported also on PSP2 as a launch title?

Supreme Veteran
    "I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of Area 51. In all seriousness, we don’t comment on rumors — you’ll find out for yourself at E3."
    Sounds like a confirmation to me...

http://connectedconsoles.com/blog-So...Out-At-E3.cfmq

Veteran
    Are they serious about 3D?? Seriously?? Way to make the PSP more stupid by making people wear glasses whilst looking at a ridiculously small screen.

Supreme Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MAJOR1234 View Post
    Are they serious about 3D?? Seriously?? Way to make the PSP more stupid by making people wear glasses whilst looking at a ridiculously small screen.
    The 3DS will be doing 3D without glasses, if the PSP2 had 3D as well, I'd imagine it would also be without glasses.

Forum Sage

Re: Rumour: PSP2 Coming Fall 2010 (in Japan) - With 3D? [UPDATED WITH PATENT LINK]

Quote Originally Posted by ONQ View Post
    the biggest reason PS3 can't emulate PS2 is because the PS2 had embedded DRAM with 48GB/sec Bandwidth. if the PSP2 use embedded DRAM it should be able to emulate the PS2 games with the Cell.
    Having a capacitive touchscreen means you need more power.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibie View Post
    The 3DS will be doing 3D without glasses, if the PSP2 had 3D as well, I'd imagine it would also be without glasses.
    I think the PSP2 will have 3D now. Where Nintendo go, Sony usually follow.............

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by bogshed View Post
    I think the PSP2 will have 3D now. Where Nintendo go, Sony usually follow.............
    Kind of like how PSP had touch screens, right? Oh wait.
    I am a moron. Do not argue with me because I will drag you down to my level and win with experience .

My Imba 'net speed (no joke):

Quote Originally Posted by The_One View Post
    Kind of like how PSP had touch screens, right? Oh wait.
    PSP2 most certainly will. They were probably distracted last time working on the PS3 Wii controll...I mean....Move

I think Sony are starting to get a bit wrong footed by Nintendo these days and will always be a generation behind with both consoles and handhelds.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by bogshed View Post
    Right...becuase Sony totally hasn't been pushing the 3D thing since before the 3DS began development and that 3D gaming is important to them over a year ago with showing GT5 running in 3D at various tech shows and probably even before that...
    Last edited by LightningBlade; 06-20-2010 at 01:53.

Dedicated Member
    I use my psp quite frequently and all my friends at school drool over it when i play FF VII. I dont just think that the psp is the best portable entertainment hub, i KNOW it, and if ever there is to be a sequel, there is only room to improve my friends. Alas, awesomeness awaits!

Quote Originally Posted by LightningBlade View Post
    Right...becuase Sony totally hasn't been pushing the 3D thing since before the 3DS began development and that 3D gaming is important to them over a year ago with showing GT5 running in 3D at various tech shows and probably even before that...
    3D needing you to wear specs isn't really 3D in my book.

We want 3D you can just see for it's own sake.

And we've been waiting for GT5 since the dawn of man.......

Anyway I love my PS3 and don't want an argument. My point was that Sony always copy Nintendo when it comes to gaming and even the most diehard Sony fan should be able to see that. It's a tradition started with the Analogue thumbstick and has been going on right up to Move and probably onto PSP2.

Sony should have the decency to buy Nintendo out instead of using them as a free R&D department.
    Last edited by bogshed; 06-20-2010 at 09:14.

Thread Information