ERC1980

Is it worth playing wipeout pulse just for the single player?

I got a bestbuy gift card that has 10 bucks left on it and was wondering if i should spend the balance on the game.

i know multiplayer is a big part of the game, but i'm mainly a single player kind of guy.

is there a lot to do on single player campaign.

I would appreciate any input from fellow psp owners.

Super Elite
    Items Atari
    It's my favorite psp game, and I don't play online, so I say yes. If you even mildly enjoyed Pure, you'll love Pulse, it is loaded with challenges, and the graphics are upgraded. I think its a bit tougher than pure, so if you don't like hard games, then i don't know, but i recommend it regardless. Especially for 10 bucks, you can't go wrong.
    During E3 I check out the booth babes, and if that's wrong...then maybe I'm missing the point of E3

ERC1980
    Quote Originally Posted by UCONN for life View Post
    It's my favorite psp game, and I don't play online, so I say yes. If you even mildly enjoyed Pure, you'll love Pulse, it is loaded with challenges, and the graphics are upgraded. I think its a bit tougher than pure, so if you don't like hard games, then i don't know, but i recommend it regardless. Especially for 10 bucks, you can't go wrong.
    thanks for the input!

+rep for you

Thread Information