All-Knowing RPG Tyrant

Valkyria Chronicles DLC 4 next week!

It’s been a long time coming, but we’ve got great news for fans of Valkyria Chronicles! The long-awaited fourth DLC Pack, “The Challenges of the Edy Detachment”, is coming to your PS3 - next week!
    The DLC features six different missions, all involving a challenge issued from the members of Edy’s Detachment. Jann will smother you with details on how to take on a slew of tanks at once in the Lancer mission, Marina will coldly cue you for an epic sniper shootout – until she sees a remarkably cute fox, at least – and Edy herself will brief you on an epic shocktrooper fight of massive proportions.
    All in all, the six missions include challenging goals based on mastering the following classes:

• Scout
    • Shocktrooper
    • Lancer
    • Engineer
    • Sniper
    • Tank
    In addition, you aren’t limited to only using members of Edy’s Detachment! You can field any of your personal favorites from Squad 7 that you’d like to use.
    The DLC will go live next Thursday, February 25th! Before then, just as with the first three batches of DLC, expect a special blog spotlight or two that will go into even more detail about what the upcoming DLC is all about!
    Not a bad way to kick-start the weekend, right?
    Happy Friday, Valkyria Fans!

Source

Glad to finally get them, eager for some more Valkyria 1

Superior Member
    I need to start playing this again . Loved it but only played 3-4 hours about 10 months ago . Beautiful story and graphics .

Master Poster
    it's about time.
    Thought they had forgotten about releasing it in the west.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    AsuraOkami
    This is awesome news i still need to get the other dlc but when i get money i definitely will be getting them....

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    Items Intel Core i7PS3 SlimFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    4th DLC I swear there's only 2 currently on the UK PSN Store unless I've miscounted I bought 1 but not the other unless the HARD mode is classed as DLC which I dont think it should be.

Anyways they have taken there time with this one must have been about a year since the last lost came out, wish it had trophies with extra hard challenges in them that would be great.

But V.C is probably 1 of my best PS3 games in my collection I need to get back to it I'm still at Chapter 6.

Win 7 Ult 64bit, Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1/Bios F8 , INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1866mhz (1600mhz@1.60v), Crucial 128GB M4 SSD, Seagate 500GB 7,200rpm, Hitachi 1TB 7,200rpm (Back-Up HDD), HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card, OCZ Fatality 750 Mod PSU, LG DVD-RAM RW

Hidden Star
    still no trophy patch?

Thread Information