Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog

FFXIV PS3 beta information

Just to let you guys know, I got an e-mail with some information about the ps3 beta for FFXIV.

- The FINAL FANTASY XIV promotional code is available in a limited quantity. The codes are obtainable by registering a serial code printed on a special MEMBERS leaflet included in FINAL FANTASY XIII for PlayStation 3.

- The FINAL FANTASY XIV promotional code enables you to apply for, but does not guarantee participation in, beta testing for FINAL FANTASY XIV. Those selected to participate in the beta test will be notified at a later date.

- The FINAL FANTASY XIV promotional code is required only for the PlayStation 3 beta testing application. The code is not required for the beta testing application for the Windows® version of FINAL FANTASY XIV.

- Submission of the FINAL FANTASY XIV beta testing application is limited to one per Square Enix ID, either for Windows or PlayStation 3.

- Beta testing of the PlayStation 3 version of FINAL FANTASY XIV will begin after the start of the Windows® version's beta testing. The schedule will be announced at a later date.

- The FINAL FANTASY XIV promotional code can be used for FINAL FANTASY XIV beta testing entry for PlayStation 3 starting March 9, 2010.

- Each FINAL FANTASY XIV promotional code may only be used once for each program described in this document.
    I have my code already so here is to hoping you guys get yours

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Yes !! Confirmed place in the PS3 BETA FTW !!
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Master Guru
    haha FFXIII just released now FFXIV beta starting soon nice
    "Everything that has ever happened has been leading up to this very moment"

"What happened to bros before hoes?" "Well, this one isn't a hoe, so she's first."

Apprentice
    how do i sign up for beta? i want a key aswell

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by IranDennis View Post
    how do i sign up for beta? i want a key aswell
    you have to buy FFXIII and register your copy of the game, then they send you the code by e-mail

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Quote Originally Posted by Agriel View Post
    you have to buy FFXIII and register your copy of the game, then they send you the code by e-mail
    Then do you just have to wait for the BETA to start and redeem the code on the Store?
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Then do you just have to wait for the BETA to start and redeem the code on the Store?
    you have to apply for the beta and under ps3 as the beta option is a place to put the code

NOTE:do not use any spaces when inputting your code or the ****ing thing won't work

Apprentice
    ive predorderd the game but it just wont arrive :/

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    you guys should jump on it fast, it pretty much says in the app that first come first served for the PS3 beta.

The code you get also give a free in-game item for the full version of FFXIV, so that is cool as I will be getting the full version anyways.

What about the PC beta? Do you know anything about that?

Superior Member
    Just to let you guys know, I got an e-mail with some information about the ps3 beta for FFXIV.

I have my code already so here is to hoping you guys get yours
    Damn, you got your beta for the PS3 real fast!! Congratz!

I guess I'll just wait and hope I get one as well.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Militia View Post
    What about the PC beta? Do you know anything about that?
    got nothing new on that end, all I can say is that it will be starting very soon

Dedicated Member
    oh spit I need to join in then..

!! Watch Your Step !!
    Items Final Fantasy VIIPlayStationPS3 Slim
    oooooooooooh nice !! i hope i get in too my FFXIII should be here today
    Now Playing: PS4!!!!

Join us for some online LOLZ - The BnW Clan est. 2008

Superior Member
    Is anyone else having problems logging in to the beta sign up? it keeps saying

"Either the Square Enix ID or Square Enix password entered is incorrect" but I know im using the right login

Superior Member
    I can't get in either, it doesn't come up with an error, just nothing happens when I log in.

Is it the same ID and password as the one you use to register the game code with?

Edit: OK I should have read the info on the beta registration page lol, you need two different accounts types

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    MavSkipper
    Just registered my game too but the code provided in the mail isn't a serial key to get into the beta unless I got a totally different email.

Below you will find a unique promotional code, with which you will receive a FINAL FANTASY XIV secret in-game item, and a chance to be one of the beta testers of FINAL FANTASY XIV for PS3.
    PSOMGLMAO - Live in your world... bake, kill and play in ours!!! キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ッ 〜であります

you guys should jump on it fast, it pretty much says in the app that first come first served for the PS3 beta.

The code you get also give a free in-game item for the full version of FFXIV, so that is cool as I will be getting the full version anyways.
    I hope not lol. My FFXIII didn't arrive today and if it's "first come first serve" it will probably be full by tomorrow.

It looks like it just puts you in the draw to be selected rather than guarantee entry.
    For Final Fantasy XIV news, info and networking visit http://www.ffxivinfo.com

Apprentice

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothX View Post
    I hope not lol. My FFXIII didn't arrive today and if it's "first come first serve" it will probably be full by tomorrow.

It looks like it just puts you in the draw to be selected rather than guarantee entry.
    yes I haven't gotten a beta code yet, but it did say in the application that beta codes will be given depending on answers and order of entry. Also the Promo-code is limited in the number that will be sent out.

Superior Member
    yes I haven't gotten a beta code yet, but it did say in the application that beta codes will be given depending on answers and order of entry. Also the Promo-code is limited in the number that will be sent out.
    Thats my code registered so hopefully I will be one of the beta testers
    psn id: Seekersneak

Loving the ps4, Currently have:
    Assassins creed: black flag
    fifa 14
    outlast and the other free psn+ games.

Superior Member
    Lol the email I got was in Italian so I didn't have a clue what it said, I must have miss clicked when I registered. Lucky this thread was here with the English version

Veteran
    I registered my game as soon as I got back from the midnight release. Didn't recieve any codes at all. =(

this was S/Es reply
    The serial code is available in limited quantities and is only included in the first production run of FINAL FANTASY XIII for PlayStation 3 and Xbox360.

How freaking limited in quantitly? 10? WTF!!!!!!
    PCs are very much like Air Conditioners.
    They both become utterly useless once you start to open up Windows....
    ----------------------------------------------

Earthbound
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Well i've filled out the application form , we will just have to wait and see now.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

Elite Sage
    I got the code
    but i can't seem to log into the FFXIV beta page with my SE account, it says wrong password/ID -_-

Thread Information