Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

I'm torn betweent MW2 and BF2

I saw quite good deal at GAME yesterday. I can get BF2 when I trade in MW2 and pay extra 9 pounds and to be honest I don't know what to do. MW2 isn't the best game but I got the feeling I will regret I know you guys cannot help me with this one - it's just my big dilemma
    zebik

I'm A Monster!
    Items User name style
    if you like bf then do it its a good deal

Sig By FinalReaper.
    Socom/Trophy Card.

PROVIDENCE--RI
    i would not get rid of MW2 for bf. dude everyone is playing MW2 why would you go play bf. besides bf is not better than MW2 and its not even close. i would stay with MW2 man you will regret it if you get rid of it. unless you really dont like MW2 and have no interest in the MW2 maps dlc comming soon, then do whatever you want

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by PROVIDENCE--RI View Post
    i would not get rid of MW2 for bf. dude everyone is playing MW2 why would you go play bf. besides bf is not better than MW2 and its not even close. i would stay with MW2 man you will regret it if you get rid of it. unless you really dont like MW2 and have no interest in the MW2 maps dlc comming soon, then do whatever you want
    Well for start two games are completely different. I like COD series but unfortunately the latest one was a big let down for me but still there is an element of nostalgia I wish I could just buy BF2 but I got better things to spend my money for.
    zebik

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    madmandem2
    ^^ total BS man.. mw2 is no way better than BF2 lol id say get rid of mw2 and get bf its a QUALITY game! you wont regret it trust!!

Apprentice
    Dude codmw2 pfft turning into halo, to many kiddies playing that game. I just got bf2 and i like it a whole lot better. Actually all i play now is BF2 and MAG. MW2 i really can't remember the last time i stuck that in and played actually. Keep MW2 thou, the new maps will be out soon, then after playing the new maps and your tired of it get rid of it cause Infinity Ward is not DLC friendly considering they gave us one map pack for CODMW1. Treyarch always hooks us up with DLC but never Infinity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Superior Member
    Bad Company 2 is a MUCH better game to me, due to the size of the maps,the destruction, no perks ( THANK GOD ), vehicles and just better team work in general, when I play MW2, I just go off on my own and still score high, I prefer team play especially with friends,and BC2 has much more options than MW2 when it comes to strategy, the problem with MW2 to me are that all the maps are small, you basically run around the same areas over and over, while in BC2 I can choose to go almost anywhere to flank the enemy etc etc

My opinion. Not saying MW2 is a bad game, just to me, BC2 is miles ahead when it comes to functionality. ( not to mention the servers are better to me when they work,don't need to worry about lag etc )

Master Poster
    **** Activision
    Thank You Shaq...For Everything

Forum Elder
    5 prefer bfbc2. but thats not to say you will. quite a few people find the transaction from one to the other quite strange, thus immediatly thinking cods the better game, because they can do it. if your looking for a more tactical less kill driven experience, bfbc2, if your looking for a more relaxed shooter were you can do what you want, mw2.................
    .There will be Blood in the Water.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IDgilly View Post
    5 prefer bfbc2. but thats not to say you will. quite a few people find the transaction from one to the other quite strange, thus immediatly thinking cods the better game, because they can do it. if your looking for a more tactical less kill driven experience, bfbc2, if your looking for a more relaxed shooter were you can do what you want, mw2.................

make that 6..
    "There are three kinds of people in this world. Those who can count and those who can't.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    BFBC2 without a doubt. i haven't touched mw2 since ive had bfbc2. seriously, its sooo much better than mw2. it really is.

I'm A Monster!
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by IDgilly View Post
    i prefer mw2 but i dont want to bias his opinion based on what i like

Sig By FinalReaper.
    Socom/Trophy Card.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Having both games I can say MW2 is better, battlefield is a great game but MW2 online would be more fun. I have unlocked all online trophies and weapons and just dont feel like playing online again. There is only a few maps which get boring, sniping is easy really is so easy. It has more campers than MW2. Yeah MW2 is more fun but battlefield is a great game

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Master Poster
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Google ChromeDiceGoogle ChromeBattlefield 3Christian Bale
    BUY BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2. The SP is great and humorous but the MP is so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by zebik View Post
    I saw quite good deal at GAME yesterday. I can get BF2 when I trade in MW2 and pay extra 9 pounds and to be honest I don't know what to do. MW2 isn't the best game but I got the feeling I will regret I know you guys cannot help me with this one - it's just my big dilemma
    BF2 all the way

Elite Member
    I wouldn't sell MW2 . and definitely not with the map pack on its way .

Forum Elder
    i'm not really that into MP, i never even touched MW2's MP so would i get enough out of the SP of BFBC2???

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    Having both games I can say MW2 is better, battlefield is a great game but MW2 online would be more fun. I have unlocked all online trophies and weapons and just dont feel like playing online again. There is only a few maps which get boring, sniping is easy really is so easy. It has more campers than MW2. Yeah MW2 is more fun but battlefield is a great game
    By campers you mean snipers right. Cause there aren't any bad camping in BF. MW2 is a run in gun game and camping is bad in it. And for BC2 its not. Its different. I know its your opinion but how is MW2 more fun?? Run and gunning gets old fast. As soon as i got to level 69 i gave up. Not fun anymore.
    "There are three kinds of people in this world. Those who can count and those who can't.

Dedicated Member
    yes do it Bad Company 2 is so much better, besides some servers issues in the beginning this game is amazing

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by zoidy84 View Post
    i'm not really that into MP, i never even touched MW2's MP so would i get enough out of the SP of BFBC2???
    its a bit longer than mw2s but its not as 'epic'. i prefer it though because it dosnt take its self too seriously...............
    .There will be Blood in the Water.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Quote Originally Posted by jocomat9 View Post
    By campers you mean snipers right. Cause there aren't any bad camping in BF. MW2 is a run in gun game and camping is bad in it. And for BC2 its not. Its different. I know its your opinion but how is MW2 more fun?? Run and gunning gets old fast. As soon as i got to level 69 i gave up. Not fun anymore.

Yes there is camping in bbc 2, not just with snipers. It has only a few maps and SNIPING is so easy. I have all the trophies for both games and I just want to play mw2 online more than battlefield. Sniping is so bad in bad company 2, worse than any other online shooter I have played. The game gets old to quick. I am keeping my copy to see if they bring more trophies, guns and maps. Honestly worst game for having snipers because its so EASY.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Veteran
    PSN ID
    gizzoidafcb
    How can you possibly sell this game when overgrown and crash are
    coming to killstreakville? Going to be hectic stuff

Only played the demo of BFBC2 and didn't like it, my mate also has it and prefers COD so that was my reason for not getting BFBC2.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    AshSteHol
    Items User name style
    Is this deal on at all GAME stores? I am certainly considering this!
    KING OF POP
    1958 - 2009

TWISTED METAL
    sold my MW2 3 months ago and i didnt regret it actually it made me happy

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."

Master Poster
    some people cant really get into bfbc2 so obviously they prefer mw2 + the fact that the online is great. however id choose bfbc2 as its so realistic + the i like the gameplay. the graphics are better than mw2 aswell

Thread Information