Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast
    Master Guru

with PlayStation Move PS3 becomes the most versatile console of all time.

almost any type of game that you have played on any other system can be played on the PS3 now even DS and ipod touch games.

almost any type of video game that you can think of that's been made already can be played on the PS3 now.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Wow... talk about counting chickens before the eggs have hatched lol.
    While I'll agree that they could be, I don't think games from the DS to the ipod would translate very well onto the PS3.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Wow... talk about counting chickens before the eggs have hatched lol.
    While I'll agree that they could be, I don't think games from the DS to the ipod would translate very well onto the PS3.
    why did I know you would be the 1st to show up? do you step on kittens in your spare time.

I'm just saying that the Door has been opened!

BioSonic
    You are an excellent comedian, ONQ.

Elite Member

How could we play ipod touch games when we don't have a touch screen to...touch....

You know what I mean -_-

Edit:- And it better not end up like the wii with thousands of cheap plastic peripherals to put the new controller into. I'm still not too keen on having to buy more accessory's to get it to work.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by babybell View Post
    How could we play ipod touch games when we don't have a touch screen to...touch....

You know what I mean -_-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V_eoiz0YL0"]YouTube- PlayStation MOVE Minority Report Multitouch tech Demo - www.gamersireland.ie[/ame]

Elite Member

Humm cant argue it looks impressive. I also cant stop thinking that those wands are going to be misused by curious gamers >_>

like natal, its not going to be much fun if your stuck in either a tiny room or playing on a small screen.

Wheres the touching :P?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by ONQ View Post
    why did I know you would be the 1st to show up? do you step on kittens in your spare time.

I'm just saying that the Door has been opened!
    Actually, I kick them. As far as being the first to be here, that's how it goes when you spend more time on the forums than anyone else. Not my fault no one really found your topic interesting in time for me to be the second or subsequent poster.

Feel free to continue baiting me though. It's fun to read the little quips you post.

Master Guru
    Humm cant argue it looks impressive. I also cant stop thinking that those wands are going to be misused by curious gamers >_>

like natal, its not going to be much fun if your stuck in either a tiny room or playing on a small screen.

Wheres the touching :P?
    you don't have to touch anything in the real world to simulate the touch in the game.

Elite Member

you don't have to touch anything in the real world to simulate the touch in the game.
    Wheres the fun in that? You wouldn't get the same experience playing something like the bubble wrap game on the PS3 then.

Yes I know its quibbling over a little thing but I'm having to wait for my PS3 to update before I can start playing it again -_- Got to kill the time somehow

Master Guru
    Actually, I kick them. As far as being the first to be here, that's how it goes when you spend more time on the forums than anyone else. Not my fault no one really found your topic interesting in time for me to be the second or subsequent poster.

Feel free to continue baiting me though. It's fun to read the little quips you post.
    I'm not baiting you! you just always show up to be a naysayer!

but that's a good thing because you shouldn't just fall for any hype that's being said.

but I'm not trying to hype anything up I'm talking about possibilities of the PlayStation Move from what I have seen of it and what I know.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Naysayer? Nah.. more like a realist. Once the Move is out, and we have real world games in our hands, then I'll be able to get on board. All we've seen so far is beta this and beta that. I don't want to get myself hyped up like I did for the Wii games, only to be disappointed in the majority of motion games.

So far the Move has shown me three things that I like. Table Tennis, SOCOM 4, and hell, I can't remember the third one lol.

Other than that, I'm not seeing anything that I'd enjoy playing.

Possibilities, sure they are there. The same as the possibilities that a lot of this stuff is going to be poor shovel-ware, or add on controls that don't really add anything to the game.

Just one more thing.. I don't "just show up". I'm here, always.... I don't just pop onto the forums to put down things. I'm on the boards damn near all day, every day. I read almost all the threads in the gaming sections and reply to the ones I'm interested in discussing.

I'm interested in the Move stuff, which is why I talk about it, criticize, etc. You don't see me going into the Natal threads and even given opinions on that stuff because quite frankly, I haven't seen a single thing that interests me enough to even criticize. I think I've posted three or four times about it.

Anyways... there you have it.

Master Guru
    Wheres the fun in that? You wouldn't get the same experience playing something like the bubble wrap game on the PS3 then.

Yes I know its quibbling over a little thing but I'm having to wait for my PS3 to update before I can start playing it again -_- Got to kill the time somehow
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmW1el0o9x4"]YouTube- Bubble Wrap[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkIPZQmQO48"]YouTube- GDC 2010 Playstation Move Party Blowfish Pop[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd3oeX2GpYk"]YouTube- Pt.3 - Let's Play EyeToy Play 2[/ame]

I know what you're saying about it not having the same feeling but it still can be done.

Elite Member

almost any type of game that you have played on any other system can be played on the PS3 now even DS and ipod touch games.

almost any type of video game that you can think of that's been made already can be played on the PS3 now.
    This sort of hope and optimism is exactly what our war needs. Got my giant PS3 flags hung outside my house too. Move will usher a new era dealing swift blows and gaining market sector in all areas for the PS3, which will be invincible after this.

Darji
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Lilith View Post
    This sort of hope and optimism is exactly what our war needs. Got my giant PS3 flags hung outside my house too. Move will usher a new era dealing swift blows and gaining market sector in all areas for the PS3, which will be invincible after this.
    Nobody said that but it still can play everything. If it will be so sucessful like the Wii? I dont think so but does the PS3 need it to?

Overall you wont see much real games on move or Natal. Its more for the casual Wii gamer that wants a bit of the future^^

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darji View Post
    Nobody said that but it still can play everything. If it will be so sucessful like the Wii? I dont think so but does the PS3 need it to?

Overall you wont see much real games on move or Natal. Its more for the casual Wii gamer that wants a bit of the future^^
    wrong, WRONG. I said that...is it so wrong? not everyone is a pessimist, I really think that move will be great.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Lets see now, we have Dual Shock 3, Move, Navigator, Camera, GT25 racing wheels, Mouse, Keyboard, Guitar, Dums, Mic... PS3 really does it all!

PS3 has all the functions to play every game in history

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Lets see now, we have Dual Shock 3, Move, Navigator, Camera, GT25 racing wheels, Mouse, Keyboard, Guitar, Dums, Mic... PS3 really does it all!

PS3 has all the functions to play every game in history
    Mickice, you're right. It can do all those things. The only problem with applying that to the title of the thread is that it's not the ONLY console with all those things.

Ultimate Veteran
    Mickice, you're right. It can do all those things. The only problem with applying that to the title of the thread is that it's not the ONLY console with all those things.
    They day you can use a generic mouse, keyboard, controller on a another system I'll agree.

Silly me, didn't even mention Blue-tooth Head sets

Ultimate Veteran
    Possibly, but I'm not sure that's a good thing. The PS3 is already hard to define, if your theory is correct it will be even harder to define it.
    Other opinions are available.

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    Possibly, but I'm not sure that's a good thing. The PS3 is already hard to define, if your theory is correct it will be even harder to define it.
    Some people don't even know PS3 can print photos And SONY has decided to go along with that. You could even print in-game screen shots.

It only does everything. It's very fitting if you ask me.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    They day you can use a generic mouse, keyboard, controller on a another system I'll agree.

Silly me, didn't even mention Blue-tooth Head sets
    The bluetooth, ya have me on. So you're going to put stipulations on it just to make it fit your point. Gotcha. The point is, minus the BT feature, the PS3 isn't the only one that can do the rest. So given the BT feature, it is the most versatile.

Ultimate Veteran
    Some people don't even know PS3 can print photos And SONY has decided to go along with that. You could even print in-game screen shots.

It only does everything. It's very fitting if you ask me.
    I don't know, I rather have less features that works better then a hundred features that barely works or are important to the majority. For example why have the ability to print photos when you can't have cross-game chat or universal access to take in-game screenshots?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    I don't know, I rather have less features that works better then a hundred features that barely works or are important to the majority. For example why have the ability to print photos when you can't have cross-game chat or universal access to take in-game screenshots?
    That's a good point too Tut. I have used x game chat, but never have I hooked up a printer to my PS3 lol.

Ultimate Veteran
    That's a good point too Tut. I have used x game chat, but never have I hooked up a printer to my PS3 lol.
    Yeah, I can't understand why they think printer support is something to focus on, I can't imagine that many people use that.

Thread Information