Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2838 ... LastLast
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    I started re-watching Legend of Korra to prepare for the second season and its animation and fight scenes make naruto look like sh*t

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    I started re-watching Legend of Korra to prepare for the second season and its animation and fight scenes make naruto look like sh*t
    What!? Surely it doesnt surpass that naruto vs pain animation

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    What!? Surely it doesnt surpass that naruto vs pain animation

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I loved six tails vs pain despite the hate it got

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    They went overboard with the pain fight

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042

Master Poster
    They went overboard with the pain fight
    they did but for me it matched the intensity of the situation :P The biggest issues with the fight was the inconsistency with how pain was able to push back attacks so frequently. in terms of animation/art I thought it was great, it just annoys me when people call it lazy XD With the exception of the "sonic leg run" the rest was really cool. Pains face when he yells "my pain is greater than yours" is the biggest offender to a lot of fans but thats actually a pretty cool style in the animation industry; its seen more with independent animators which is why it surprised me to see something like that in a weekly anime.

That point where his face distorts is to reflect his psychology/ mentality being twisted combined with the motion of his body. But I can understand people only seeing it as "wtf?! why pain fish face?! time for youtube, lolz".

Still the best fights for me were sasuke vs killerbee and sasuke vs danzo (first episode). those parts were animated beautifully

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Those fights were epic. Even the kage summit and sasuke vs team 7 (after danzo) were great

Master Poster
    Those fights were epic. Even the kage summit and sasuke vs team 7 (after danzo) were great
    you can tell the animation quality is gonna be kickass when there's a lack of shadows :P still watch killer bee vs sasuke every now and then :P

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Quote Originally Posted by darksora View Post
    you can tell the animation quality is gonna be kickass when there's a lack of shadows :P still watch killer bee vs sasuke every now and then :P
    I actually prefer shadows but its not a big deal

Master Poster
    I actually prefer shadows but its not a big deal
    I think everyone does I was just commenting on naruto's animation differences with how its best animated moments are generally when it tones down on shadows ( which is understandable considering that it would take alot longer to include shadows in those scenes).

Its also not a glaring issue when the animation is fluid. When characters are just talking in anime, having no shadows would be obvious to us and cause disconnect since anime sticks to frozen faces and flapping mouths with an expression change every now and then ( its why anime gets a lot of hate in the western animation industry, but pretty much all of those professionals judge it purely on animation as if the story is non existent)

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    See the reason I am dissappointed is that Legend of Korra is also a weekly show that retains all shadows and all details even during fight scenes and the final results are jaw dropping. They probably have most episodes done before the seasons air so thats why. Really wish Naruto was like that.

Another thing I was thinking of was that someone should do a kickstarter project to re edit all naruto and cut out all useless flashbacks and fillers. Essentially making the series super focussed. The quality of the show will grow two fold instantly

Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    See the reason I am dissappointed is that Legend of Korra is also a weekly show that retains all shadows and all details even during fight scenes and the final results are jaw dropping. They probably have most episodes done before the seasons air so thats why. Really wish Naruto was like that.

Another thing I was thinking of was that someone should do a kickstarter project to re edit all naruto and cut out all useless flashbacks and fillers. Essentially making the series super focussed. The quality of the show will grow two fold instantly
    so pretty much Naruto Kai in HD?

Thank you itachi

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    so pretty much Naruto Kai in HD?
    Yes but don't change the voice actors and an entire character (Mr Popo)

Dat Guy
    Yes but don't change the voice actors and an entire character (Mr Popo)
    lol i was close to making a remark about blue fake popo

Thank you itachi

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    I can't control my excitement

Crap loads of stuff
    Last edited by Itachi; 02-27-2013 at 16:58.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    So I was just watching Killer bee vs Sasuke fight (episode 143) and other than being in complete awe at the awesome fight I noticed how Sasuke completely retained his loyalty for his companions. He awakened Amaterasu to save his team when there was no way to win, he developed inferno style flame control (extinguishing the black flames) to save karin, he genuinely cared about his comrades like the old sauske did.

I used to think that when Sasuke finds out the truth about itachi, he snaps and transforms into something different, but while rewatching the episode I remembered that he only fights Bee after he already knew the truth....so my question is what is it exactly that pushes Sasuke over the edge? He starts to show his 'new self' during the kage summit attack when he leaves his team behind

Master Poster
    His memories of Itachi and what Madara told him after Itachi's death.
    The thought of the leaf village being ar peace, enjoying. their lives whilst condemning Itachi as a villain and traitor is enough to push him over the edge. That hatred then grows to the point he cant stand anyone being happy or at piece where he doesn't give a damn for his comrades, rapidly bring consumed by his vengeance.

So in my opinion his rapid change is due to:
    - getting revenge
    - Itachi's memory
    - Madara's brainwash by bending itachi's truth for his own motive

I'll say this regarding the manga:

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    His memories of Itachi and what Madara told him after Itachi's death.
    The thought of the leaf village being ar peace, enjoying. their lives whilst condemning Itachi as a villain and traitor is enough to push him over the edge. That hatred then grows to the point he cant stand anyone being happy or at piece where he doesn't give a damn for his comrades, rapidly bring consumed by his vengeance.

So in my opinion his rapid change is due to:
    - getting revenge
    - Itachi's memory
    - Madara's brainwash by bending itachi's truth for his own motive

I'll say this regarding the manga:
    yes but when he is fighting bee, he already knows the truth about itachi yet he is still loyal to his team. It seems rather than one certain thing pushing him over the edge, its a gradual change. Like you said, he starts to envy other people's happiness over time

Master Poster
    yes but when he is fighting bee, he already knows the truth about itachi yet he is still loyal to his team. It seems rather than one certain thing pushing him over the edge, its a gradual change. Like you said, he starts to envy other people's happiness over time
    Don't forget that at the time of fighting bee, he wasn't close to Danzo. He went crazy at Kage summit knowing that Danzo was nearby.

Dat Guy
    This weeks was awesome alot of Gaara and Trollkage, so I enjoyed it! oh and sound 4 next week

Thank you itachi

Master Poster
    agreed, great chapter I like how they've woven the sound 4 filler into the story Seems like the epic moment will happen on the first week of April if the fillers are March only.

Dat Guy
    agreed, great chapter I like how they've woven the sound 4 filler into the story Seems like the epic moment will happen on the first week of April if the fillers are March only.
    Which ties in his reveal perfect as naruto storm 3 isnt out till april in japan

Thank you itachi

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    Which ties in his reveal perfect as naruto storm 3 isnt out till april in japan
    are you talking about the big M? cuz that's the only character in storm 3 that hasn't really been shown in the show yet

Dat Guy
    are you talking about the big M? cuz that's the only character in storm 3 that hasn't really been shown in the show yet
    Maybe, Maybe not i dont want to spoil anything so

Thank you itachi

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Because things are really heating up I couldn't help myself so I read 3 chapters of the manga (up to 561)
    Last edited by Itachi; 03-05-2013 at 13:36.

26. Likes darksora likes this post

Thread Information