Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1050
  1. #1001
    Elite Member
    mikeghtmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,982
    Rep Power
    62
    Points
    2,477 (0 Banked)
    Items BowserDoom
    Quote Originally Posted by findit5 View Post
    Naruto sucks in my opinion.
    What kind of person comes to a Naruto forum to say that?
    You need to get a life, seriously.

    Any one knows of a good ____ forum??? I want to tell them it sucks
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #1002
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,326
    Rep Power
    83
    Points
    30,930 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    The preview for the canon episode is up. (manga spoilers)

    Animation is still crappy quality even after 2 months of fillers. Disappointing how 6 year old fights are 10x better in comparison; for example I rewatched Rock Lee vs Gaara Chuunin exam fight and it was BEAUTIFUL. It even had shadows during the taijutsu fight scenes (and that is a privilege we rarely get now)

    What I would give for dat Chikara level animation
    Last edited by Itachi; 07-04-2013 at 23:42.

  3. #1003
    Master Poster
    darksora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,038
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    4,462 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    The preview for the canon episode is up. (manga spoilers)

    Animation is still crappy quality even after 2 months of fillers. Disappointing how 6 year old fights are 10x better in comparison; for example I rewatched Rock Lee vs Gaara Chuunin exam fight and it was BEAUTIFUL. It even had shadows during the taijutsu fight scenes (and that is a privilege we rarely get now)

    What I would give for dat Chikara level animation
    Yeah, I was disappointed with the quality in the preview but I still have hope because this episode:



    However, if they do not have the best animators working on the episode after this I will not be happy XD



  4. #1004
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,120
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    944 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by darksora View Post
    Yeah, I was disappointed with the quality in the preview but I still have hope because this episode:



    However, if they do not have the best animators working on the episode after this I will not be happy XD

    Last I knew won't be till a certain fight which will have the best animators aka the movie ones



    Thank you itachi

  5. #1005
    Elite Member
    mikeghtmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,982
    Rep Power
    62
    Points
    2,477 (0 Banked)
    Items BowserDoom
    [EDIT]Deleted message, wrong section, sorry. This was meant for the Manga section.
    Thou shall not question my lame sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #1006
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,326
    Rep Power
    83
    Points
    30,930 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    next episode TENGAI SHINSEI!

    Have waited so long for this!
    btw this guy is in charge of animation next episode:


    I'm happy cuz he has worked on my favourite fights
    Last edited by Itachi; 07-18-2013 at 21:21.

  7. #1007
    Master Poster
    darksora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,038
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    4,462 (0 Banked)
    Yes, really happy he's working on next weeks episode
    Thay preview was godlike, the redeeming factor of todays episode

    The animation was bad- average with some small moments of quality animation where Naruto fights zetsu.
    I think they downplayed Madara's reveal. Little to know
    music used and the way it was directed didn't have the urgency and shock that the manga portrayed so well. Since the budget was most likely saved for stuff like next week I have no issues with this
    Rewatched that preview several times already XD


    Also, extra thumbs up to the anime for not adding silly filler involving:
    - News broadcast with character interviews
    Or
    - Thos annoying girls wasting time talking or fangirling, that are always with Temari.


  8. #1008
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,326
    Rep Power
    83
    Points
    30,930 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by darksora View Post
    Yes, really happy he's working on next weeks episode
    Thay preview was godlike, the redeeming factor of todays episode

    The animation was bad- average with some small moments of quality animation where Naruto fights zetsu.
    I think they downplayed Madara's reveal. Little to know
    music used and the way it was directed didn't have the urgency and shock that the manga portrayed so well. Since the budget was most likely saved for stuff like next week I have no issues with this
    Rewatched that preview several times already XD


    Also, extra thumbs up to the anime for not adding silly filler involving:
    - News broadcast with character interviews
    Or
    - Thos annoying girls wasting time talking or fangirling, that are always with Temari.
    Yeah it was surprisingly 'to the point' episode. I guess after months of filler they wanted to move quickly

    Sadly the guy is only in charge for 322. 323 is back to crappy animation lets hope the future battles are animated by him. I just rewatched this fight. Movie quality
    Last edited by Itachi; 07-19-2013 at 01:38.

  9. #1009
    Master Poster
    darksora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,038
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    4,462 (0 Banked)
    Can't wait for today's episode
    Its been a while since I was hyped for an episode :P


  10. #1010
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,120
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    944 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by darksora View Post
    Can't wait for today's episode
    Its been a while since I was hyped for an episode :P
    It was pretty amazing in 1080p my god madara is boss.



    Thank you itachi

  11. #1011
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,326
    Rep Power
    83
    Points
    30,930 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Downloading now.
    Lets do this!

    EDIT: I've seen the Tengai Shinsei (meteor attack) a billionth time thanks to playing storm 3 like a maniac but I will never get tired of watching it.

    This is what a legend is.
    Last edited by Itachi; 07-25-2013 at 18:55.

  12. #1012
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,326
    Rep Power
    83
    Points
    30,930 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Rewatched Sasuke vs Itachi episodes (135-138 ) and the feels still get to me
    Sasuke and Itachi are some of the best characters in any show regardless of genre etc.

    Last edited by Itachi; 07-29-2013 at 12:28.

  13. #1013
    Veteran
    DINAMO788's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,929
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    6,307 (0 Banked)
    Items Arsenal
    Hey can someone here please do me a favor and tell me the last episode of the most recent fillers? I like to wait a while after they end so I can watch a bunch of new eps at once.


    Thanks!

  14. #1014
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,080
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    16,185 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DINAMO788 View Post
    Hey can someone here please do me a favor and tell me the last episode of the most recent fillers? I like to wait a while after they end so I can watch a bunch of new eps at once.


    Thanks!
    ep 320 starts normal episodes
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  15. Likes DINAMO788 likes this post
  16. #1015
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,326
    Rep Power
    83
    Points
    30,930 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    ep 320 starts normal episodes
    I thought it was 321 was the first canon

  17. Likes DINAMO788 likes this post
  18. #1016
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,080
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    16,185 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    I thought it was 321 was the first canon

    Yeah thats it. 320 last filler
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  19. #1017
    Veteran
    DINAMO788's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,929
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    6,307 (0 Banked)
    Items Arsenal
    thanks guys!

  20. #1018
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,107
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    37,388 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Random headbutt....ok.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  21. #1019
    Veteran
    DINAMO788's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,929
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    6,307 (0 Banked)
    Items Arsenal
    man i really want to know what the upper limit is. Just when you think you're reached the maximum of bat$#@! insane power, they kick it up 10 times. Now even if Lee goes 8 gates its a drop in the bucket

  22. #1020
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,326
    Rep Power
    83
    Points
    30,930 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by DINAMO788 View Post
    man i really want to know what the upper limit is. Just when you think you're reached the maximum of bat$#@! insane power, they kick it up 10 times. Now even if Lee goes 8 gates its a drop in the bucket
    I'm assuming you don't read the manga? There are many similar moments to come

  23. #1021
    Master Poster
    darksora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,038
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    4,462 (0 Banked)
    Mixed feelings on the latest episode. It progressed the story nicely but the headbutt at the end was so half assed T_T
    That moment was so epic in the manga but in the anime it had no oomph to it at all.
    But I'll forgive them last weeks epicness :P


  24. #1022
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,326
    Rep Power
    83
    Points
    30,930 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by darksora View Post
    Mixed feelings on the latest episode. It progressed the story nicely but the headbutt at the end was so half assed T_T
    That moment was so epic in the manga but in the anime it had no oomph to it at all.
    But I'll forgive them last weeks epicness :P
    I felt the same. In the manga it was intense

  25. #1023
    Veteran
    DINAMO788's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,929
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    6,307 (0 Banked)
    Items Arsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    I'm assuming you don't read the manga? There are many similar moments to come

    No I dont and well $#@! that. It doesn't work if they keep upping the ante so often.

  26. #1024
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,326
    Rep Power
    83
    Points
    30,930 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by DINAMO788 View Post
    No I dont and well $#@! that. It doesn't work if they keep upping the ante so often.
    That was my problem with dbz, but it makes perfect sense in naruto. I'll discuss it once the anime gets there. Kishi is a great writer when it comes to handling "power creep"

  27. #1025
    Superior Member
    MartyRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Posts
    824
    Rep Power
    27
    Points
    101,566 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by darksora View Post
    Mixed feelings on the latest episode. It progressed the story nicely but the headbutt at the end was so half assed T_T
    That moment was so epic in the manga but in the anime it had no oomph to it at all.
    But I'll forgive them last weeks epicness :P
    To me it felt lame because it was almost the same as the headbutt he did on Gaara.

    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.