Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Superior Member

A Fight That's Gotta Hurt

I'm a paintball player and some of you will be interested in this. If you don't play you won't want to now. LOL

Here's the video from Putfile.

http://media.putfile.com/Paintball-Fight

Here's another video that hurts with rubber paintballs.

http://youtube.com/w/REBALL?v=dbGPFO...arch=paintball

Add some comments or post other videos of things that involve extreme pain.

Forum Sage
    Paintball? i thought that they wear body armor before they go and fight?
    tfw you want to use signatures you made that are saved in DA but this place still have a signature size limitations after all these years
    lol

Elite Guru
    I think I speak for everyone when I say, OWW THAT REALLY HURTS!

They will eventually be prime for a darwin award.

Apprentice

Good lord. That must be one of those guys who cuts himself to see if he bleeds.

Elite Guru
    Tae Kwon Do was a killer...during practice everything was cool, but the day after I could barely move.

Paintball is fo girls, try real weapons instead...

Forum Guru
    You really think that ??
    You try getting shot in the crotch from about 2 feet then see who thinks it's for girls

When you smoke the herb you reveal yourself to yourself - Bob Marley R.I.P

Elite Member
    OMG paintballs hurt. In the middle of winter here in Manchester, and i got shot in the msn hood, at point blank. THAT HURTS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Superior Member

Yep I was playin my friend in some speed ball action, he had an upped Smart Parts Impulse and the gun was running hot over the 300 fps rule. We were 20 ft apart and he nailed me in the balls and then the ass when I rolled over and then capped me in the back of the head as I was walkin off the field.

I've also been shot 2 ft away before in the arm and the paintball dug into my arm and I had a cool color of blood and pink paint swirl. LOL.

Apprentice
    Thats got to hurt a lot. The video in your sig THEREALNEXTGEN is insane. I used to play paintball a lot about a year ago, and play once in a while still. What gun do you play with THEREAlNEXTGEN.
    Volkswagen Buses are pretty sweet cars

www.thesamba.com "when your daily driver isn't enough.

Veteran
    Items Arsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity
    Tae Kwon Do was a killer...during practice everything was cool, but the day after I could barely move.

paintball is for girls and tae kwon do is more manly? you'll never use 90% of those moves in a real right.

but this is spam. there are tons of videos like these and there wasn't even a fight. not saying i wanna see a fight but i dont think its worth posting. just my opinion

Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DINAMO788

paintball is for girls and tae kwon do is more manly? you'll never use 90% of those moves in a real right.

but this is spam. there are tons of videos like these and there wasn't even a fight. not saying i wanna see a fight but i dont think its worth posting. just my opinion
    This isn't spam so stop acting like a jackass if you can't post anything positive. The video was a famous fight on Derder Paintball Video, just watch how he bounus balls him they shoot at each other pointblank and then finally punch. There is supposedly more, but you have to buy the video. Look at the guys face in the end that $#@! hurt like crazy probably.

BTW splittyjon I have just been playin 2 years and I'm on a budget. I play with an upgraded Smart Parts Ion 06 Pro Razor Blue Body, Fore Grip, SP Grips, Shocker style mini drop forward w/ on and off, Q-Lock Feedneck lowrise, Freak Barrel System with a Freak Jr. Tip. I have a PMI 72/3000 N2 tank and I'm getting a Halo B Blue w/rip drive. I'll probably upgrade my board by Christmas with a T board cuz its cheap and effective, but probably a SP Blackheart or Virute Board so I can put down lines of paint. My Ion does 17bps stock but I want more then I will put a V35 board in my Halo Loader.

Veteran
    Items Arsenal
    watch your language. i ended by saying that it was just only my opinion

Superior Member

I'm using no inappropriate language whatsoever. Does the relation of a jackass to you, get you aggrivated or something? Don't post in this topic again please, it looks like you don't have any business here if you're so bored to post nonsense such as this. Maybe you should also check out the sticky to grammar, you could use a little help in that area.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by THEREALNEXTGEN
    I'm using no inappropriate language whatsoever. Does the relation of a jackass to you, get you aggrivated or something? Don't post in this topic again please, it looks like you don't have any business here if your so bored to post nonsense such as this. Maybe you should also check out the sticky to grammar, you could use a little help in that area.
    In the words of Ross from the show Friends, "By the way, 'Y' 'O' 'U' apostrophe 'R' 'E' means 'you are'. 'Y' 'O' 'U' 'R' means 'your'!

But yeah, chill therealnextgen. It may not be the worst language but it's certainly not what should be used in this message board where ages range down to 12 or so. Try to be a little more constructive in your arguements (with reasoning to back up your point) rather than just sounding like an immature 10 year old.

edit: for the record, I did enjoy the vid clip. I played paintball with a few friends but one of them actually liked getting shot and kept walking towards me while I shot him... ... so I stopped playing.
    "I think gays should marry and be as miserable as us."

Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by EndersShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by THEREALNEXTGEN
    I'm using no inappropriate language whatsoever. Does the relation of a jackass to you, get you aggrivated or something? Don't post in this topic again please, it looks like you don't have any business here if your so bored to post nonsense such as this. Maybe you should also check out the sticky to grammar, you could use a little help in that area.
    In the words of Ross from the show Friends, "By the way, 'Y' 'O' 'U' apostrophe 'R' 'E' means 'you are'. 'Y' 'O' 'U' 'R' means 'your'!

But yeah, chill therealnextgen. It may not be the worst language but it's certainly not what should be used in this message board where ages range down to 12 or so. Try to be a little more constructive in your arguements (with reasoning to back up your point) rather than just sounding like an immature 10 year old.

edit: for the record, I did enjoy the vid clip. I played paintball with a few friends but one of them actually liked getting shot and kept walking towards me while I shot him... ... so I stopped playing.
    Where do you get off talking that way to me, my friend? Nothing sounds like an immature 10 year old in what I said and how do you come up with the idea that I need reasoning to back up my point? I only told him to go to the grammar sticky and nothing was inappropriate about what I said. I believe you had no business posting your first paragraph because I wasn't acting in an inmature manner nor was I frustrated.

By the way, I'm glad you liked the video.

Apprentice
    Where do you get off talking that way to me, my friend?
    The moment you attacked Dinamo. Don't get me wrong, I don't know him so I can't "like" him nor can do I care to defend him. You just need to relax a little bit and realize that not everyone is going to share the same opinion as you.

Nothing sounds like an immature 10 year old in what I said and how do you come up with the idea that I need reasoning to back up my point? I only told him to go to the grammar sticky and nothing was inappropriate about what I said.
    When you said that he was acting like a "jackass", what's that mean? How does someone truly act like a donkey exactly? That statement was nothing more than an attempt of an insult and it wasn't constructive to any point (thus me suggesting you made an immature comment). How does that prove your case?

I believe you had no business posting your first paragraph because I wasn't acting in an inmature manner nor was I frustrated.
    I never said anything about frustration? Was that a Freudian slip-of-the-tongue? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudian_slip)

As am I

Just relax man, that's all I'm trying to say. You said something you shouldn't have, not that big of a deal. However, if you don't accept making the mistake and ignore it then you will continue to repeat it.

Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by EndersShadow
    Where do you get off talking that way to me, my friend?
    The moment you attacked Dinamo. Don't get me wrong, I don't know him so I can't "like" him nor can do I care to defend him. You just need to relax a little bit and realize that not everyone is going to share the same opinion as you.

Nothing sounds like an immature 10 year old in what I said and how do you come up with the idea that I need reasoning to back up my point? I only told him to go to the grammar sticky and nothing was inappropriate about what I said.
    When you said that he was acting like a "jackass", what's that mean? How does someone truly act like a donkey exactly? That statement was nothing more than an attempt of an insult and it wasn't constructive to any point (thus me suggesting you made an immature comment). How does that prove your case?

I believe you had no business posting your first paragraph because I wasn't acting in an inmature manner nor was I frustrated.
    I never said anything about frustration? Was that a Freudian slip-of-the-tongue? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudian_slip)

As am I

Just relax man, that's all I'm trying to say. You said something you shouldn't have, not that big of a deal. However, if you don't accept making the mistake and ignore it then you will continue to repeat it.
    In the future don't waste your time with trying to make a senseless point on what I said. I believe you probably don't have any thing better to do than pick what I said, apart. I just don't get where you come off trying to contradict something I said. I said "jackass" because there was no reason to call it spam because spam is totally different from this. I never showed signs of frustration or aggitation so I don't need to relax, I'm already in a relaxed state. I just don't get why you continue with such pointless remarks such as this. You must think quite differently to believe that I was attacking Dinamo and I needed to relax. I don't need lecturing on how I made a mistake and that I should accept it so I don't repeat it. I'm old enough to clearly make my own decisions and think for myself rather than have a random person on the Internet try to teach me to relax.

Please don't reply to this and continue with such stupidity or you will be reported to the admins.

Apprentice
    How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Superior Member

Who else plays paintball on this forum? If you got some painfull videos post them because I like a good laugh at paintball mishaps and stupidity.

Tribunal
    Quote Originally Posted by killzone_71
    Well... you don't have too...

Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal
    Quote Originally Posted by killzone_71
    Well... you don't have too...
    Nope I don't wear anything protective other than my goggle system. I just throw on my (JT Elite Nvader Goggles) scratch those out, I now have a Vforce Grill and put on my royal blue Dye C6 jersey and go shoot people. You're a ***** if you wear armor. You should only wear a neck protector, goggles, knee pads or elbow pads, slide shorts, and maybe a cup. Wear a cup or slide shorts, trust me I have been shot in the nuts enough times. I took on a kid once who wanted to play spools and my team and I couldn't take him out because he was wearing a tatical vest/body armor that made the balls bounce off. That was until my friend with his upped Smart Parts Impulse bunkered him in the head. ROFL.

Tribunal
    The worst experience I've had is playing in the woods behind my friends house. We felt like going all rambo. He has hiding in a log and when I walked by he shimmied out and shot me right under my jaw.

Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal
    The worst experience I've had is playing in the woods behind my friends house. We felt like going all rambo. He has hiding in a log and when I walked by he shimmied out and shot me right under my jaw.
    Ouch, sounds like my first expirience when I went "Rambo" style and got hit by 2 volleys of at least 20 balls each in a noob game. I learned what to do and not to do in paintball, real quick lol.

About a year ago I got shot in the mouth from about 15 feet. Parts of my mouth turned purple, and my gums bled!

Superior Member

I doubt you would use a paintball gun in a real fight either.

Thread Information