Veteran

In search of a fighting game.

I played this fighting game on a demo when I was young. I can't remember the title of the game. It was on the PS1

It was a fighting game, you could run all over the map, the camera was kinda looking down at the people. It was 1 vs 1 fighting.

In the demo, the map was like grassy hills and there was a man and a woman. The woman could shoot ice shards and ice related attacks while the man uses fire based attacks. The man had a special move where he would shoot a flame beam and the womans special move was she could make ice shards appear and attack the oppenent.

I can't remember the name of the title but I really want to see the game again. I googled fighting games for PS1 and didn't find it.

Does anyone know?

Veteran
    Items Arsenal
    can u tell us what style the game was in? when you say you could run all over the map, i take it you mean it was in 3D? did it use an 8-way run or did you have full freedom?
    I take it, this was a japanese fighter? hand to hand combat with special powers?

Fister Roboto
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Psychic Force?

Ehrgeiz?

I honestly dunno what game you're referring to, but those came to mind

"The Secret Ingredient Is Phone"

Master Guru
    Items Final Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IV
    Well, one of the oldest PS1 fighters that I remember was Battle Arena Toshinden. Was it that game?

Currently playing? Skyrim (360). White Knight Chronicles (PS3). Majoras Mask (Wii). Final Fanasy VII (PS2). Just completed? Final Fantasy VI.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DINAMO788 View Post
    can u tell us what style the game was in? when you say you could run all over the map, i take it you mean it was in 3D? did it use an 8-way run or did you have full freedom?
    I take it, this was a japanese fighter? hand to hand combat with special powers?
    It has been like 10 years since I played it so sorry for the lack of details. I think it was full freedom. The camera was looking down at the characters. There was special powers, I can't remember if there was hand to hand or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethalmind View Post
    Psychic Force?

Ehrgeiz?

I honestly dunno what game you're referring to, but those came to mind
    Googled those and they're not it. But thanks anyway. I got Ehrgeiz by the way. It's pretty decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedos View Post
    Well, one of the oldest PS1 fighters that I remember was Battle Arena Toshinden. Was it that game?
    Googled it and it's not that.

Apprentice
    Have fun with your searching for this game more and more ps1 games are becoming rare games and hard to find games this is why i purchase psone games where ever i go i don't care if they are lame games or stupid trivia titles the only reason i purchase them is because if i don't i will never see them again.

Thread Information