jakster123x

Global Space - June 10th!!!

The FevaArena's doors will open this Thursday, June 3rd for North American soccer fanatics, but a 'Global Lounge' will be introduced on Thursday, June 10th, allowing over 14 million users from 32 countries around the globe to converge in one space to play games together and attend special events. PlayStation Home historians will recognize the FevaArena's Global Lounge as another first in the platform's ongoing evolution, informed directly by community feedback gathered from users across all regions of PlayStation Home.
    SOURCE

WAH!

Veteran
    Items Rolling StonesGTA IVDeadmau5NirvanaSackboyThe BeatlesJoker (limited ICON)Call of Duty: Black OPSGran Turismo 5GTA NikoNaughty DogModern Warfare 3
    that will be one busy space...if 14 million people are in there once it will be crazy

be cool to mix with other nationalities as well as europeans

Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Nice i warn you all its a little bit boring though.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Except the mall and maybe the theatre, why not all core spaces? (Home Square, Bowling Alley etc.?)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

jakster123x

Re: Global Space - June 10th!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    Nice i warn you all its a little bit boring though.
    Yeah, i visited there in Japanese Home. It is perfect timing for the World Cup though and a good event to choose to show off a global space.

I would like to see the same for Home Square etc, too.

Oh, and fix the damn penalty mini-game! I was waiting for 2.5 hours on that thing!!

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy

So theres another lounge in the Arena on June 10th?
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

jakster123x

Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    So theres another lounge in the Arena on June 10th?
    I don't know, exactly. I think so.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER

That kinda sucks though because on the blog someone said the arena will be taken down after the world cup. Why not give us a second home square or something.

jakster123x

That kinda sucks though because on the blog someone said the arena will be taken down after the world cup. Why not give us a second home square or something.
    Well, this is going to be a World Cup space. It's fitting that the global space would be released during the massive event, for everyone to get together and talk about the biggest sporting event on the planet.

There wouldn't be any reason to keep it up after the World Cup, really.

Maybe they are working on another big space where we can all talk to each other, another Home Square. A Global Home Square. Who knows?

It would be nice to be able to travel to the other regions at the click of a button, too. Instead of having to choose a different account. I like being the same person and taking him around with me. My EU avatar is an extension of me and i would like to show him the world!
    Last edited by jakster123x; 06-13-2010 at 17:39.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER

There is no reason to take the stadium down though, theres more football events than the world cup.

jakster123x

There is no reason to take the stadium down though, theres more football events than the world cup.
    Yeah, i guess. But they would have to make the stadium a standard stadium and get rid of the World Cup paraphernalia.

Veteran
    Items Rolling StonesGTA IVDeadmau5NirvanaSackboyThe BeatlesJoker (limited ICON)Call of Duty: Black OPSGran Turismo 5GTA NikoNaughty DogModern Warfare 3
    how do you do the match predictor thing...could someone explain

Thread Information