ForgiveMyAim

Sony Cross Game Voice Chat?

Do you guys think there is a possibility that they will implement this after E3?

Veteran
    Items Google ChromeFacebook LogoIntel Core i7Microsoft LogoNvidia

Re: Sony Cross Game Voice Chat?

im pretty sure its going to have to do with PSN PLUS

jakster123x

:'(

Please. Stop going on about it, i beg you.

I am sure it will be part of PSN+ (Premium, whatever it's called, lol) when that is released. And hopefully that is soon because i want this nightmare to be over lol. I hope Sony implement it well too because there will be massive uproar if it isn't EXACTLY the same as how the 360 implements it. Oh, and if it is part of PSN+, then it will also create a spark in the PS community for not giving it to us for free.

Good god, Sony, let this be over.

I'm A Monster!
    Items User name style

yeah unfortunately it will be part of PSN Plus, I really hope they offer a free month trial before they implement a fee so we can test out the new features to see if we like what is included.

Sig By FinalReaper.
    Socom/Trophy Card.

ForgiveMyAim

I for one am not looking forward to the PSN Premium service, Free is what Seperates Sony from the 360.

I'm A Monster!
    Items User name style

Quote Originally Posted by ForgiveMyAim View Post
    I for one am not looking forward to the PSN Premium service, Free is what Seperates Sony from the 360.
    they wont be charging for anything that you get today, it will only be for extra stuff.

Sig By FinalReaper.
    Socom/Trophy Card.

Forum Sage
    Items PlayStationVitaPS3 Slim

Actually chaps and chapettes, I've heard that Cross Game chat is coming, and is not part of Sony's premium service. There are sources that claim it is though, but at least they all agree its coming!

Veteran
    Items Google ChromeFacebook LogoIntel Core i7Microsoft LogoNvidia

yaeh i think ill get it for the extras

ForgiveMyAim

Quote Originally Posted by efs5030 View Post
    they wont be charging for anything that you get today, it will only be for extra stuff.
    I know but to me its 1 step forward, and to steps backwards for Sony. Cross game should be free, and all the other mumbo jumbo should come with the premium.

jakster123x

-_-

EVERYTHING WE HAVE NOW WILL REMAIN FREE!

PSN+ is for extras, stuff you pay for, extra. Stuff we don't have now. What we have now stays the same. There will still be updates the the 'default' service, for free. Ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Galvanise_ View Post
    Actually chaps and chapettes, I've heard that Cross Game chat is coming, and is not part of Sony's premium service. There are sources that claim it is though, but at least they all agree its coming!
    Lol, here we go again.

I'm not saying that you are lying or anything, it's great that you have sources that are telling you that. Tbh, it makes for sense to release for free, really.

Anyway. If you have any more info you can spill - spill.

Edit: ^^ Look up TWO posts...

I'm sorry, i'm not intentionally targeting you, i'm just a bit bored of people saying the same thing.

In all honesty, it makes sense for Sony to do this. It brings more revenue, we have seen MS do it for years Sony say "We want a bit of that". Sony's PSN is still ahead because the service we have now remains free, while SCE can still progress PSN forward into new, exciting territory and bringing it up to XBL's (apparantly) immense service. Closer to it at least.

Btw, me saying "(apparantly)" isn't an attempt to provoke anyone. I'm just saying that because i haven't had the oppertunity to have extensive first hand experience of the service.
    Last edited by jakster123x; 06-10-2010 at 22:00.

ForgiveMyAim

Well anyways the price range for the premium is kind of ridiculous considering all most people probably care about is the Chat, Acess to games, and maybe the extended warranty. And for the access to games, i payed for Qore to get that but recently they've been holding back for some reason.

jakster123x

Well anyways the price range for the premium is kind of ridiculous considering all most people probably care about is the Chat, Acess to games, and maybe the extended warranty. And for the access to games, i payed for Qore to get that but recently they've been holding back for some reason.
    Probably because of the premium service, lol. Maybe Qore will come with it (FirstPlay for us in the UK)

Yeah, price is something Sony are infamously bad at. They really need to try and undercut XBL's price for their subscription to give us a chance at having a bit of glory lol. Sony would just get bad press for having a subscription that is over XBL's, that depends on what exactly is in the sub though...

ForgiveMyAim

Probably because of the premium service, lol. Maybe Qore will come with it (FirstPlay for us in the UK)
    Yeah after i purchased Qore someone told me FirstPlay was better :/
    Maybe they're saving their cash to develop a missile to nuke Microsoft with?

jakster123x

Yeah after i purchased Qore someone told me FirstPlay was better :/
    Maybe they're saving their cash to develop a missile to nuke Microsoft with?
    I can't comment on that as i haven't used Qore.

Lol, i like the sound of the latter.

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Honestly, what I'm hearing is that this will be the carrot for the PSN+ stick. They may just let cross-game chat be free so people will pay more attention to the PSN+s features, which will be quite robust. Kinda like our last freebie if you will.

The idea here is that PSN as it is will be free and that the premium service will be so good you will want it anyways.

Forum Sage
    Items PlayStationVitaPS3 Slim

Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    The idea here is that PSN as it is will be free and that the premium service will be so good you will want it anyways.
    The rumoured features already have me sold on the service. I hope its release date isn't too far away.

Thread Information