Master Guru
    Items Final Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IV

Help Please! Killzone Liberation

I need help in Killzone: Liberation. I'm on Metrac, and I can make it up to when he gets in the turret, but I can never knock him out of it. It's like it's almost impossible to arc the grenade so that it goes behind him. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Currently playing? Skyrim (360). White Knight Chronicles (PS3). Majoras Mask (Wii). Final Fanasy VII (PS2). Just completed? Final Fantasy VI.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Re: Help Please! Killzone Liberation

Try shooting things off the back of the wall. It's surprisingly easy once you've done it. Also a bit of luck and timing.

How are you enjoying this game? I think it's one of the PSP's best and would kill for a sequel.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Master Guru
    Items Final Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IV

Well, it's my first handheld and game, so I didn't know quite what to expect. I thought the screen would be bigger than it is, but it seems kind of small. There's not a lot of variety in the game though, but to be fair it is a handheld game and I have been playing console games for more than 20 years, so it is a bit unfair to compare it to console games. The story also seems a bit limited, like there's not enough of it.

I know these sound like harsh impressions, but I have played the game up and unto this point, mostly because I beat the original Killzone for PS2 a while back and didn't want to miss out on any story revelations for Killzone 2, which I actually purchased today. So I'm trying to hurry up and beat this game so I can start a save on Killzone 2.

Anyway, thanks for the tip and I'll see if I can beat him now.

Currently playing? Skyrim (360). White Knight Chronicles (PS3). Majoras Mask (Wii). Final Fanasy VII (PS2). Just completed? Final Fantasy VI.

Ultimate Veteran

The PSP can create experiences that surpass some PS3 titles. You've cone in at a great time, hand held gaming has never been so great!

Sadly you weren't around in the hay days when everyone used to get online and have online matches, with mics.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III

KZ Lib is definitely one of the best PSP games out there. Do what mick said though, and he's right, it's really easy. The story aspect was the weakest part of the game. For me though, I wasn't into the story that much anyways because I hadn't played any other Killzone games beforehand.

Anyways, enjoy the game, and too bad (again like mick said) that you didn't get in when the MP was kicking on that game. Get MGS Peace Walker next.. you won't regret that purchase. Amazing game.

Ultimate Veteran

Sadly hackers ruined the online, I had a downloaded copy of the US version just to access their servers while owning a UMD from Aust.

Theres always AdHoc Party if you want to do co-op and such, just a bit of a hassle to rope enough people together.

Thread Information