Latest PSU headlines:

Hybrid View

Apprentice

Fan Film: BATMAN: CITY OF SCARS

BATMAN: CITY OF SCARS

When the Joker escapes from Arkham and murders the parents of a young boy, Batman recalls the pain of losing his own parents as a child. He is pushed past his limits to the point where his focus becomes revenge on all who stand in his way, including many of Gothamís underworld. Finally, Batman is forced to look at the psychological profile of his own mind and except the consequences of his life to find resolve.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdp...ars_shortfilms

Haven't watched it all just yet, but I heard about it a few days ago and though the trailer/teaser they showed looked cool. Here is the teaser for the film I saw, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRsJX3Ayo3I love the music too!

Peace out.

A God Amongst Men
    Thanks for posting this. The script is terrible, some of the acting isn't bad, the lighting works for what it is. The camera work is half decent, should have used a DSLR. The overall production value is sky high though. It takes itself serious which is cool, the set design is pretty great, they do a good job at making a little bit seem like an awful lot.

Thread Information