Master Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

More Playstation Plus Info (inc. Oz Prices)

Prices are a lot better than i thought they would be.
    At least 4 Free games each month + 2 full games for an hour trial is starting to sound pretty good.

What do you guys think?
    Join PlayStation Plus and start getting even more from your PlayStation 3 with a whole host of premium and exclusive features, including games and content worth at least $340* a year, member only PSN features and much more.

• Games: enjoy loads of PlayStation Network games, minis and PS one classics plus premium avatars and dynamic themes, all worth at least $340* a year. You'll also get exclusive PlayStation Store discounts and early access to demos and beta trials. Content is updated every month on PlayStation Store, so there will always be something new to enjoy.

• Full Game Trial: try before you buy with a one-hour trial of selected PlayStation Network titles and Blu-ray Disc releases.

• Automatic Download: receive the latest PS3 system software updates, all your game updates and even game demos without lifting a finger.

• Membership Fee: AUD$69.95 for a one-year membership and AUD$20.95 for a 90-day membership.

* Approximate value based on average RRP of available content, excluding discounts, calculated using exchange rates as at May 2010. Actual value may vary. Access to some content, excluding discounted content, terminates at the end of the subscription period.

Games
    Get your hands on at least four games a month at no extra charge.

Each month, use your PlayStation Plus membership to download a selection of games from PlayStation Store, including PlayStation Network titles, minis and PS one classics. In addition, you can download premium avatars and dynamic themes, many of which are exclusively for members only. Games, avatars, themes and all the other PlayStation Plus content are updated each month so there is always something new to enjoy.

Members also get access to exclusive discounts on PlayStation Store content, so make the most of them as these will change each month as well.

Finally, wherever possible PlayStation Plus members are included in selected demos and beta trials before they go on general release so you can be the one to tell all your mates about the next big game they simply must have.

All in all, with games, avatars and themes worth at least $340* per year, even before the other benefits kick in, this service is great value for money

* Approximate value based on average RRP of available content in a one year subscription, excluding discounts, calculated using exchange rates as at May 2010. Actual value may vary. Access to some content, excluding discounted content, terminates at the end of the subscription period.

Full Game Trial
    Try before you buy on selected PlayStation Network and Blu-ray Disc titles.

This premium feature for PlayStation Plus members gives you so much more than existing demos on PlayStation Store. With Full Game Trial, you can download the full game and play it as if you owned it for one hour before you decide if you want to buy it. So you can check out the online modes, play against friends or anything else you’d normally do with a game for the whole hour, then decide if you want to buy it.

You can download two games a month as a Full Game Trial and if you buy the game at a later date, all your progress from the trial, plus any unlocked trophies will be immediately available so there's need to start all over again.

Automatic Download
    Automatically receive the latest system software, game updates and demos.

Set your PlayStation 3 to automatically receive the latest PS3 system software updates and game updates for all the games you play and even get game demos sent directly to your PS3 without lifting a finger.

No more waiting to play your favourite game because there is a new patch or having to remember when the latest system software update is launched, let your PS3 do the work.

Just set the time you want to receive updates and demos and your PS3 will wake up and automatically download everything, ready for when you next want to play.

http://au.playstation.com/ps3/servic...ion%C2%AEPlus/
    Last edited by Bitbydeath; 06-22-2010 at 23:32.

Jigglypuff does not approve
    With the Full Game Trial thing we have to download a let's say 20 gig game ? That's half of the whole hard disk space my PS have.

SnowHawk
    Quote Originally Posted by UziPinkyRing View Post
    With the Full Game Trial thing we have to download a let's say 20 gig game ? That's half of the whole hard disk space my PS have.
    It's on about psn games.

Forum Elder

The question is : are they gonna start selling full blu-ray games ? if yes, awesome !

Master Sage
    Not sure how that will work.

I'm just hoping that Burnout gets offered as a free game

Still NOT Better Than Cuguy
    Items Bruce WillisBrad PittChristian BaleInfinity WardGoogle ChromeModern Warfare 3AppleFacebook LogoUser name style
    Sounds really good. So basically, we're paying for free stuff? Works out.

Add me on Steam: VintageElise

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageElise View Post
    Sounds really good. So basically, we're paying for free stuff? Works out.
    Yup seems like we get stuff for free that we would have otherwise paid for.

I hope we get home stuff out of this as well.

Stuff like Avatars/home objects/dynamic themes/home clothes i would not have paid for previously so now that these become free is pretty awesome.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Wow. Awesome deal. I'm definitely subscribing.

Thread Information