Do I still get to choose what killstreak reward I want to unlock if I hacked?

I didn't hack yet but I know how to. I saw a post before saying that he couldn't unlock new kill streaks because his friend hacked to 10th.
    If I hack to 9th and I prestige THEN can I unlock kill streak?
    And please don't reply saying YOUR SUCH A NOOB!, YOUR RUINING THE GAME or any other **** like that.
    First of all, if you do say I am a noob add YOU-GHEY-BISHH and we'll go one on one. And secondly I will make a new account for the hack and I wont play it as much. Thirdly I just want to hack it so I can have a feel with I think it was 10 custom classes. And finally, I WILL NOT do the hack for you.

Elite Member
    Items AppleMetallicaCoD: World at War
    Newbieeč.. Hehee
    but to answer your question.. I have no idea because I don't hack. Hope i helped

HAHAH
    You helped alot.
    Thanks for your info

Apprentice
    Right, check this out. What could 10 custom class slots possibly feel like? Well, you know how it feels to have 5 custom slots? It's like twice as good. GTFO.

Currently playing BF3 and Minecraft.

Dude, I don't think you get it.
    I thought people actually thought what I meant by that but obviously, you didn't.
    I am thinking of doing it so I can play around with One Man Army.
    Claymore, switch using OMA, another claymore then tactical insert. But I don't have enough classes to do that with cause I'm only prestige 4. I have sniper classes, rushing classes, anti-air classes, knifing classes etc.

Apprentice
    I recon you should just be patiant and do it the legitimate way. You'll get no satisfaction about taking short cuts!

There's no shortcuts in life worth taking!

Quote Originally Posted by iiCoNiKsZ View Post
    I thought people actually thought what I meant by that but obviously, you didn't.
    Claymore, switch using OMA, another claymore then tactical insert. But I don't have enough classes to do that with cause I'm only prestige 4. I have sniper classes, rushing classes, anti-air classes, knifing classes etc.
    Play the friggin' game and unlock the the classes.
    I am sorry you suck and cannot get there. Just play more and you will get better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    this has to be a troll thread.
    if not starting off with talk about the 10th prestgige hack, he then precedes to talk about switching between claymores etc.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbo1 View Post
    this has to be a troll thread.
    if not starting off with talk about the 10th prestgige hack, he then precedes to talk about switching between claymores etc.
    But it is still fun to feed the trolls...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Sage
    Your a dirty cheating little clunge.

Play the game properly. Who are you kidding you wont use it much? You'll use it all the time.

I hate people like you

Veteran
    Items Google ChromeFacebook LogoIntel Core i7Microsoft LogoNvidia
    I didn't hack yet but I know how to. I saw a post before saying that he couldn't unlock new kill streaks because his friend hacked to 10th.
    If I hack to 9th and I prestige THEN can I unlock kill streak?
    And please don't reply saying YOUR SUCH A NOOB!, YOUR RUINING THE GAME or any other **** like that.
    First of all, if you do say I am a noob add YOU-GHEY-BISHH and we'll go one on one. And secondly I will make a new account for the hack and I wont play it as much. Thirdly I just want to hack it so I can have a feel with I think it was 10 custom classes. And finally, I WILL NOT do the hack for you.
    back when the game first came out i hacked from 3rd prestige level 70 to fourth prestige because i watned to keep my camos and challenges and such, and i could still unlock killstreaks so maybe your friend just screwed up

Superior Member
    back when the game first came out i hacked from 3rd prestige level 70 to fourth prestige because i watned to keep my camos and challenges and such, and i could still unlock killstreaks so maybe your friend just screwed up
    So finally the truth comes out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Superior Member

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesraf View Post
    I recon you should just be patiant and do it the legitimate way. You'll get no satisfaction about taking short cuts!

There's no shortcuts in life worth taking!
    ^ This

Im a legit 10th prestige and the satisfaction i get from being a tenth prestige makes me feel all good but if you want to hack its up to you. But remember when you cheat something will always come back at you.
    CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Elite Guru
    It's lovely to see the responses were what you anticipated. Nobody likes to be let down.

I find it highly unlikely anyone will want to help you here. Hacking the Prestige ladder is cheating. And nobody likes a cheat.

Superior Member
    Watch this video

Some bloody $hit boosting with his gay friend. I didn't realize this until he had 19 kills then I tried hunting him down but I couldn't and I was stupid enough not to end the game because I was the host
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Superior Member
    nice video, i took the liberty and send that noob a psn message laughing at his shame for boosting!
    _-~[ Death has a thousand faces, Evil has only one ]~-_

Superior Member
    ^^ lol thank you. Next game I took out my HBS hoping that they were not using Ninja Pro and sure enough they weren't and I killed them a lot and one of them ran away and the other got his lil fanny kicked so bad. He had about 12 kills out of which 10 were given to him by his buddy lol. I have a video of that too but I didn't post it because then ppl would call me a noob because I used a HBS lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't you think you deserve it? Other people play fair and don't get any problems with theirs, Some do the hack and get problems like yours so there's the point am making. Don't Hack.

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
    Items User name style
    That's the price you pay for cheating if you would have done it legit you wouldn't have any problems at all.

Do you people ever read the description? Man, I thought people on PSU were smart enough. It says 'if' FOR **** SAKE!!

Apprentice
    AFTER all the endless trolling you have done on this forum!!!! i hope snoov sees this!
    Last edited by jakshak; 07-18-2010 at 23:57.
    Guybrush Threepwood: How can you see without eyeballs?
    Murray: How can you walk around without a brain? Some things no one can answer.

Apprentice

Well, you get everything that you had before you did the hack. So like as you level up you unlock everything.

For example, at level 10 you get all the killstreaks if you had them all before the hack. Your guns are the same way. The Scar is unlocked at level 8 and you get every attachment you had unlocked with it. Same with perks too.

Also, to everyone who is saying that he should do it on his own, does it matter? 10 classes won't make him better. It in no way changes the skill one possesses so to me its no issue.

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
    Items User name style
    Do you people ever read the description? Man, I thought people on PSU were smart enough. It says 'if' FOR **** SAKE!!
    There is only one way to find out, do it.

Thread Information