Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Gamescom: No More Heroes Will Move on PS3

At the Konami press conference during Gamescom in Germany, the company briefly revealed that No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise, the official sequel to the Wii titles No More Heroes and No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle, will land on PlayStation 3 with PlayStation Move support.

The PlayStation 3 edition can be played with a standard PS3 controller but will be enhanced with controller motion if played with a PlayStation Move peripheral.

No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise follows hitman Travis Touchdown in his continuing exploits to become the number one hitman in Santa Destroy.
    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/111/1113845p1.html

Forum Sage
    Sold. Is this the true sequel? Made by suda?
    WII FRIEND CODE = 5509 0447 7406 7959

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    It's a renaming of the original. Played it on my brothers Wii, nothing special.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Forum Sage
    IGN just being the IGNorant site they've always been. It's not a sequel, but a HDfied version of the first Wii No More Heroes.

Now playing: PSP: Persona 3 Portable (3)DS: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D PS3: deBlob 2 PC: The Witcher 2
    Next In Line: Ghost Trick
    Recently Finished:

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    FonFahbre
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    I've always wanted to play this game but, now that it's coming to the PS3, hell yeah!.

Forum Sage
    Aw man just number one? Wackkkkkkk

Master Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    And so it begins. Everything that Sony talked about in a gamepro interview in Jan is unfolding.

NOW bring on Madworld gotdamn it. I want to play it.

Forum Sage
    So your saying my guesses were right? Tons of Wii ports coming to the ps3. Good job Sony. A non hd console to hd ports are gonna look fantastic

Master Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasimpse View Post
    So your saying my guesses were right? Tons of Wii ports coming to the ps3. Good job Sony. A non hd console to hd ports are gonna look fantastic
    Yep, that's whats going to take place. They talked about it being easy to go from Wii to Ps3. I guess the coding is similar.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dasimpse View Post
    lol at getting Wii's scraps. But to be honest, the Wii does have some pretty good games where motion control has worked out well. If they were quality games on Wii, then that's just more quality software with Move support, more reason for people to invest in the device if there is a library ready to go for it.

@ Two4DAMoney

If they bring MadWorld over, better hope it's a budget price game. It's not bad, but even taking your time and doing all the in game missions it can be beaten in under ten hours, most people who played didn't seem to even do that and ended up paying $50 for a six hour or less experience.

Super Elite
    Items Microsoft LogoApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Avrum View Post
    lol at getting Wii's scraps. But to be honest, the Wii does have some pretty good games where motion control has worked out well. If they were quality games on Wii, then that's just more quality software with Move support, more reason for people to invest in the device if there is a library ready to go for it.

@ Two4DAMoney

If they bring MadWorld over, better hope it's a budget price game. It's not bad, but even taking your time and doing all the in game missions it can be beaten in under ten hours, most people who played didn't seem to even do that and ended up paying $50 for a six hour or less experience.
    Agreed a great game is a great game. I am thinking now - developers who choose to make Wii games will perhaps now at the same time go ahead and make HD versions on the PS3 since they use similar control systems. I think this could have some large ramifications going forward.

Forum Sage
    I think we should list the amazing games that aren't made by nintendogs to get a gauge on good vs terrible ports.

I have no more heroes 1 and 2, madworld, ghost squad, house of the dead overkill.

They should do them as psn downloads IMHO, because they are not going to be able to make those games look really good without loads of work and I don't think most devs will bother.

Thread Information