Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 170180
Results 4,476 to 4,499 of 4499
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    My theme is all finished. I have created the theme for both multiMAN 2.09.02 and the new mmCM 4.00

The Man Cave v3 by Lethal_NFS

If you are running mmCM 4.00 and your PS3 is connected to the net, you can also download my theme from the download section within multiMAN.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    nice! will install

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    nice! will install
    Can you do me a big favor and make me a video? I have to purchase a new PVR.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Can you do me a big favor and make me a video? I have to purchase a new PVR.
    Yeah, will do. I'll prolly get it uploaded tomorrow afternoon.

chaos.meltdown
    im really coming back to the game scene because of pc games and how you can mod the game stats health level ect.

for the die hard gamers i dont have time to play and just want to browse through the games.

so how do you mod the game get weapons since the beggining of the game ect?

im really interested in the ffxiii versus and skyrim

ps favorite mod is toggle gain level exp, no random battles with jrpgs

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    So it looks like the True Blue & Cobra Dongles might finally be reversed Engineered!!!

Hopefully if true it won't be too long.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Quote Originally Posted by John25 View Post
    So it looks like the True Blue & Cobra Dongles might finally be reversed Engineered!!!

Hopefully if true it won't be too long.
    Thats the rumor. But there was also a rumor that cfw 4+ was coming out soon. That isn't going to happen.

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Sweet news Rebug has created a 4.11 FW spoofer so now 3.55CFW PS3's can get back on PSN

lol better get on and sync all them trophies quick before Sony patch it again

Master Guru
    No surprise a scouser posting in here

Hi,
    am new to this whole PS3 world. Just Bought the 320GB GT5 combo yesterday. Can somebody just help me with the basics as to what things I should watch for, recommended games, jailbreaking, etc.
    I used to enjoy the NFS series and Crysis on my PC. Pls recommend some good Racing and FPS games.
    BTW I'm on 3.72, if that were gonna help.............

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muntaha Temkar View Post
    Hi,
    am new to this whole PS3 world. Just Bought the 320GB GT5 combo yesterday. Can somebody just help me with the basics as to what things I should watch for, recommended games, jailbreaking, etc.
    I used to enjoy the NFS series and Crysis on my PC. Pls recommend some good Racing and FPS games.
    BTW I'm on 3.72, if that were gonna help.............
    Because you are on 3.72, there is nothing you can do. That is also your virgin firmware on that console, so you will not be able to downgrade either.

PSN ID
    big1_ticket
    Hello Guys, I have questions about PS3 Jailbreak. So I have this 1 yr. old PS3 Slim CECH-2512B with current OFW 4.11. My question is how to jailbreak it, if I remember the default firmware of my console is 3.55. I read some forum about Jailbreak of my PS3 Slim but it needs a "Downgrader" or the E3 Flasher... is there a way to Jailbreak it without using a E3 Flasher???... Because I want to try and play my games without using disk.

Thanks.

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Quote Originally Posted by nooobboy View Post
    Hello Guys, I have questions about PS3 Jailbreak. So I have this 1 yr. old PS3 Slim CECH-2512B with current OFW 4.11. My question is how to jailbreak it, if I remember the default firmware of my console is 3.55. I read some forum about Jailbreak of my PS3 Slim but it needs a "Downgrader" or the E3 Flasher... is there a way to Jailbreak it without using a E3 Flasher???... Because I want to try and play my games without using disk.

Thanks.
    We don't allow "how-to" posts here. There are plenty of other sites that permit that discussion. This thread is to discuss the scene, things that come about, etc... but not tutorials or such. We don't want our members, or our site, responsible for spreading information that can (in some instances) brick consoles.
    LMAO

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy

Thanks.
    Buy them on PSN.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style

Thanks.
    As aaron said you could buy them on psn and support sony its win win

Thank you itachi

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    I do like jailbreaks but now its getting boring with this battle with sony vs ps3 hackers they should play nice

Supreme Veteran
    I sold my 3.55CFW unit.

I wasn't playing anything on it...
    Gaming on all platforms right now.

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by A7MAD View Post
    I sold my 3.55CFW unit.

I wasn't playing anything on it...
    How much did you sell it for ?

im kinda with you on not playing on mine ATM but gonna keep it as more & more games keep getting patched plus there might be a 4.21CFW not too far away.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Sony was just effed today.

4.31 isoldr and lv2ldr keys have been found, released... just about ANY pS3 can have custom firmware now. There are a few hitches, or requirements you'll need; but Sony might as well support the cfw business at this point. lol

While this could be bad for some, it could be great for a LOT of others. Just remember how many features Sony implemented into the PSP because homebrew devs were expanding the abilities of the little sucker. Also, being able to do something Sony was using as a bullet point, able to remote play your PS3 games on the Vita will be exciting. You can use your PS3 to still legitimately play online, buy stuff from the store, remote play on the Vita, the features will continue adding on as this goes. Great day for the PS3. Sony won't have the ability to continuously hold features back from users.
    Last edited by F34R; 11-11-2012 at 14:22.

20. Likes John25 likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Wonder if this works on the latest PS3 model?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Wonder if this works on the latest PS3 model?
    That I don't know yet. I don't have one of 'em, but will get one soon I hope. We'll see. Someone is working on it, so they'll probably know before I do.

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by you36925814 View Post
    hiiiii.......
    listen this site helps me alot i mean really it helped too much to me u should ckek it=============

http://wyomingpilawyers.com
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

I have bought following stuff - Sony PS3 12GB with Move Starter Pack & Move Game
    http://www.flipkart.com/sony-ps3-12g...mdf3hsa9gdyrqa

How i hack it ? to use pirated games.

PSN ID
    madnarb

Help With PS3 Amiga Emulator With Games Pack - One Click Install

Hi all
    I don't know if I am posting in the correct area or even posting correctly so please excuse my ignorance. but the real reason for this post is I need some help. I have been having the game nostalgia bug lately so I came across this PS3 Amiga Emulator With Games Pack and downloaded it. and for the life of me I can not figure out or find anything on how to install or use this. and yes it says it has a emulator but it doesn't appear to be included or i just don't know what I am suppose to be looking for. all the files in the folder are the same type and all the files are just the games no emulator. If anyone can help I would be very thankful and also prepared to feel like a idiot if the answer is a really simple easy one, because usually for me its never the difficult things that I have the problem with its Usually the simple over looked issue lol. so again, please any help or info will be very much appreciated. thanks all ahead of time.

Thread Information