Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    There is a lot of evidence and motivation for an inside job, but there's also a lot of evidence for the contrary. I'm not sure what to believe.

All-Knowing RPG Tyrant
    because of their racism
    and believe me there are alot of ignorant americans
    smh

Veteran
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    There is a lot of evidence and motivation for an inside job, but there's also a lot of evidence for the contrary. I'm not sure what to believe.
    As bad as I think our Government is, I do not, and cannot believe they would be capable of doing such a thing.

I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by unicron7 View Post

A fanatical group hijacked planes and ran them into skyscrapers and the pentagon. End of story. There is no conspiracy.

[...]

A small fanatical group caused massive global chaos. They achieved their objective.
    It's exactly that simple.

(Pardon my slight edits)
    "Remember, you're young only once but you can be immature forever."

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    hitman. firstly there are a lot of ignorant people. full stop. no need to add the american part to it. of course there are ignorant americans. but there are ignorant english people, ignorant germans, ignorant saudi's. ignorant palestinians, ignorant chinese people.

and yeah of course peoples "hate" (as you deem it) increased after 9/11 but that's an obvious reaction.

and yeah are the wars futile. yeah pretty much. but do you honestly think a government would do that, to start a crappy pointless war ? no. there are no possible positives from iraq or afganistan, other than a "safer" world. and a more stable (hopefully) and more friendly government installed in said countries. iraq and Afghanistan have nothing to offer us (ok a bit of oil, but a hell of the iraqi stuff was western owned anyway, and they needed us more than we needed them)
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

TWISTED METAL
    yeah i know there r alot ignorant people doesnt matter which nationality
    but USA earned alot from those two wars
    1.**** loads of oil
    2.strategic positions in the middle east

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."

Ultimate Veteran
    Seriously, I'm disgusted at what America has become with all of the intolerance on one side and the rational, open-minded, crowd on the other because it makes us look like a bunch of hypocrites. This is why practically NOTHING has changed. We're too busy getting into other people's businesses to fix the s*** from within our own borders. And now THIS happens.

What does it mean to be an American? It doesn't mean s*** these days. There's always some moron out there who perveted the name through his actions, someone who thinks he/she is doing the country some massive favor.

You know, and the worst thing about it is that there's nothing you can really do about it. Just say, "that's terrible", and then continue working your 9 to 5 job where the government takes your money and uses it for their own political agenda where we'll probably end up collapsing within the massive debt we've accumulated.

Maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit, but I can't help but get pissed off at how messed up this generation is. All of the terrible human atrocities, the political scandals, the stuff that people can learn from to better themselves as human beings -- reduced to jokes. We're going to destroy ourselves before we really get anywhere and we have no one to blame but ourselves.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman_T92 View Post
    1.**** loads of oil
    I love how you aren't even mentioning the UK in this, after all, we DID follow the US in.

If you're going to bring in statistics, at least get some evidence to back them up.

Superior Member

TWISTED METAL
    ^^
    overused.
    arkano look it up i cant get u a hand written statement from bush but u have to dig deep and read stuff to know wat they are doing
    again its a conspiracy

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    1.**** loads of oil
    meh, its negligible how much they really got. (considering the cost of the war) and yeah it is strategic position. but they have always had Israel.........

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    Maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit, but I can't help but get pissed off at how messed up this generation is. All of the terrible human atrocities, the political scandals, the stuff that people can learn from to better themselves as human beings -- reduced to jokes. We're going to destroy ourselves before we really get anywhere and we have no one to blame but ourselves.
    ok, much worse atrocities have been committed before this generation
    political scandals ? they dont come much bigger than Watergate. thats not this generation. and even further back there have been presidential impeachments.
    not sure what you mean about the jokes thing.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    You people are insane.
    i think the words are moronic dip****s

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

TWISTED METAL
    ^^

Elite Guru
    ^^
    overused.
    arkano look it up i cant get u a hand written statement from bush but u have to dig deep and read stuff to know wat they are doing
    again its a conspiracy
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are from Kuwait? Didn't the US stop Iraq from obliterating Kuwait?

Once again, correct me if I'm wrong, my memory of this is somewhat sketchy.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by unicron7 View Post
    I'm pretty far out there... but this stuff is flat out nuts. A fanatical group hijacked planes and ran them into skyscrapers and the pentagon. End of story. There is no conspiracy. I do not think we should have went to full blown war, but that is just my opinion. A small fanatical group caused massive global chaos. They achieved their objective.

In regards to the people mentioned in the OP.... that is just sick. A religion did not do this, crazy people did. In America you can worship whatever religion you want, where you want, anytime you want. So says the Constitution. Maybe these guys were not listening in Civics class....assuming they were ever in school...
    Yup, pretty much this. 100%. Leaving the part about whether or not we should have gone to war over it, since I am not really sure, I guess it will depend on how everything turns out in the end (reserving judgment), I agree with everything else.

Hitman,

Yeah, you might not be alive if it wasn't for the US driving Hussein out of Kuwait. Did you grow up in Kuwait City?
    Last edited by weskurtz81; 09-08-2010 at 22:49.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkano6 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are from Kuwait? Didn't the US stop Iraq from obliterating Kuwait?

Once again, correct me if I'm wrong, my memory of this is somewhat sketchy.
    yeah, american lead forces drove the iraqi army out.

and i nearly wrote something that would get me banned

Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbo1 View Post
    yeah, american lead forces drove the iraqi army out.

and i nearly wrote something that would get me banned
    Yeah, it's all too easy in a thread like this .

Master Sage
    This talk is beyond me...

TWISTED METAL
    i am living in kuwait not from it
    iraq was not attacking kuwait they were attacking USA
    USA was already going to attack iraq because they said (complete bull**** btw) that IRAQ had weapons of mass destruction
    so they made it look like they are protecting kuwait
    so this way kuwait believes that USA is protecting them when they r actually doing nothing but taking oil

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    USA was already going to attack iraq because they said (complete bull**** btw) that IRAQ had weapons of mass destruction
    so this way kuwait believes that USA is protecting them when they r actually doing nothing but taking oil
    America claimed that in 1990 ? and iraq's attacking of America involved invading kuwait ? ok then........

that seem like a really good idea. you know what guys, i think scotland is stupid. and to highlight that fact, im going to invade wales

Veteran
    Do you have any idea what happened in 1990?

TWISTED METAL
    Quote Originally Posted by weskurtz81 View Post
    Hitman

Yeah, you might not be alive if it wasn't for the US driving Hussein out of Kuwait. Did you grow up in Kuwait City?
    **** like that is wat ur government wants u to believe
    and yeahi did

PSU Technical Advisor
    Lol

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Lol
    you know what. I couldn't of articulated it better myself.

Veteran
    **** like that is wat ur government wants u to believe
    and yeahi did
    I have been to Kuwait, I have seen the remnants of the vehicle grave yards from the highway of death. I have been to the towers in Kuwait City and seen the pictures they have all over the walls showing the death and destruction from Iraqi forces. I have seen the destroyed hangers at Ali Al Saleem Air Base where Iraqi forces decimated a sitting Kuwaiti Air Force. So, don't feed me this BS that the first gulf war was some sort of fallacy. Iraq rolled through Kuwait like a bulldozer over an ant hill. If it wasn't for the US led forces, you likely wouldn't be here today to write this nonsense.

Edit: Apparently, it's not just the US government that is trying to convince people of what happened in Kuwait in 1990, so is yours!

You know, kind of like Unicron has said (didn't say it outright, but I get the feeling), sometimes I think we should just let all those clowns just kill themselves over there and forget about it.

Thread Information