Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Apprentice
    maybe lucasarts could make a dark forces game for ps3 with move support has these games were on of the better star wars games and was 1st person

jakster123x
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Does someone have some sort of proof Microsoft is the reason? I mean, if not, I smell trolls under the bridge here.
    They're always the reason as far as i'm concerned.

But, yeah, when i think of motion controls generally, the first thing to pop into my head is a 1:1 Star Wars game. It would be so awesome!

I guess the ultimate would be to have part kinect and Move so that in one hand you wield a light sabre and you use your free hand to use the force, force push etc. Although, you wouldn't be able to move the character...

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by xBSGeorge View Post
    Does sony own any part of Star Wars to actual create a game for it? Would they have a way to create the game other then just offering up a boat load of cash for some sort of exclusive rights or at least some kind of IP?

I only ask, cause I am not sure if Sony is the one to blame if the people behind star wars games are not ready to make one or it is in early development. I have no idea though what they can or can't do in regards to a Star Wars Move title.
    Not sure if Sony owns anything Star Wars-wise, but SOE is the publisher for Star Wars Galaxies (mmo). SWG2 would be sweet with the move.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Serinous View Post
    there will be.... most definitely and it will be a rubbish let down as all Star Wars games are lol

Edited for accuracy

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Turnip View Post
    Edited for accuracy
    I want to slap you in the face so hard right now for even mentioning Wars. How ****ing dare you. Shadows of the Empire, Rogue Squadron, Battlefront, Knights of Old Republic, Dark Forces, Jedi Knight, ALL GOOD Star Wars games. The irony is you have a Star Wars username and picture. I don't care if you were joking or being sarcastic, that's just downright ****ing WAR!

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    I want to slap you in the face so hard right now for even mentioning Wars. How ****ing dare you. Shadows of the Empire, Rogue Squadron, Battlefront, Knights of Old Republic, Dark Forces, Jedi Knight, ALL GOOD Star Wars games. The irony is you have a Star Wars username and picture. I don't care if you were joking or being sarcastic, that's just downright ****ing WAR!
    It seems irony is lost on you, I've been a Star Wars fan since 77. However, since you raise it..........

Super Bombad Racing, Jedi Power Battles, Clone Wars:Republic Heroes, Starfighter, Jedi Starfighter, Jedi Arena, Masters of Teras Kasi, Lethal Alliance, Bounty Hunter, Apprentice of The Force, Yoda Stories, Force Commander, Flight of The Falcon all below average/poor games. In my opinion of course.

!! Watch Your Step !!
    Items Final Fantasy VIIPlayStationPS3 Slim
    It seems irony is lost on you, I've been a Star Wars fan since 77. However, since you raise it..........

Super Bombad Racing, Jedi Power Battles, Clone Wars:Republic Heroes, Starfighter, Jedi Starfighter, Jedi Arena, Masters of Teras Kasi, Lethal Alliance, Bounty Hunter, Apprentice of The Force, Yoda Stories, Force Commander, Flight of The Falcon all below average/poor games. In my opinion of course.
    coming from the 2nd biggest star wars geek i know (after porter), that is one heck of a list of shizzle games mate
    Now Playing: PS4!!!!
    Join us for some online LOLZ - The BnW Clan est. 2008

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToonAssassin View Post
    coming from the 2nd biggest star wars geek i know (after porter), that is one heck of a list of shizzle games mate
    There's been more shizzle Star Wars games than beauts mate, all gamers know this. By the way, I am a bigger Star Wars geek than Porter. I just don't buy all the toys lol.

Apprentice
    unfortunately, battlefront 3 was scrapped for ps3 =(. THey have test footage up though, but last i heard its not going to be going out

!! Watch Your Step !!
    There's been more shizzle Star Wars games than beauts mate, all gamers know this. By the way, I am a bigger Star Wars geek than Porter. I just don't buy all the toys lol.
    fair enough mate, and you play with yours rather than keep them in the loft for E-bay

a GOOD Move SW game would be fun though

Dedicated Member
    fair enough mate, and you play with yours rather than keep them in the loft for E-bay

a GOOD Move SW game would be fun though
    It would be epic if done correctly and not just a rashly done, Lucas-pocket-lining, quickly released abomination. Move is absolutely the peripheral to do justice to a lightsaber game.

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    He aint lying!

A complete Luke Skywalker/Han solo game,from ANH to ROTJ and all the canon in between.

I dont give 2 ****s about prequels/KOTOR type shiit, give me a real star wars move game lucas,you schmuck

Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T0PGUN View Post
    He aint lying!

A complete Luke Skywalker/Han solo game,from ANH to ROTJ and all the canon in between.

I dont give 2 ****s about prequels/KOTOR type shiit, give me a real star wars move game lucas,you schmuck
    Agree mate, we're still on the same wavelength. (I still love you BnW style).

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style

(and ps... i still have all my original figures and shiz too )

!! Watch Your Step !!
    you talking to me?

Dedicated Member
    you talking to me?
    Hell, I'm talking to all of my long lost BnW brothers and sisters. It's been a long time but there's not a day passes by that I don't think of you all and the adventures we've all had together. Halcyon days (rests head in hands gazing longly into the floor, happily thinking of days of yore).........

(You know I love you long time though Toony, we got something special)

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Items User name styleManchester UnitedPlayStation
    Move is perfect for a lightsabre game. It needs to happen.

Forum Sage
    Items PlayStationVitaPS3 Slim
    I reckon its on the way. Anton even has made a pretty awesome tech demo of how it would work.

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Galvanise_ View Post
    I reckon its on the way. Anton even has made a pretty awesome tech demo of how it would work.
    Enlighten us more galv

Forum Sage
    Items PlayStationVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by T0PGUN View Post
    Enlighten us more galv
    There are videos out there of a tech demo he built where he can essentially reach into the screen 'force hold' a model (storm trooper) and acurately slice of limbs one by one in 1:1 (lightsaber). He could even throw the model around with rag doll physics applied to it.

Superior Member
    Items YunaPlayStation
    great potential for a Satr Wars game, with the nav controller moving the character (= something Kinect can't do) and either lightsaber fighting or using the force to move objects with the Move controller ... damn don't want to think of it as for now M$ has the upper hand with their "untitled kinect Star Wars game", which we saw how much the live demo failed and was a pre rednered video with a guy gesturing in front of it (can't find the GIF I saw at slow motion clearly showing the character moves his right arm, then the guy moves his right arm after)

Apprentice
    I'm sorry but games based on the films are SH1TE.
    http://www.psu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=176020&dateline=12859  29804

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheTenth666 View Post
    great potential for a Satr Wars game, with the nav controller moving the character (= something Kinect can't do) and either lightsaber fighting or using the force to move objects with the Move controller ... damn don't want to think of it as for now M$ has the upper hand with their "untitled kinect Star Wars game", which we saw how much the live demo failed and was a pre rednered video with a guy gesturing in front of it (can't find the GIF I saw at slow motion clearly showing the character moves his right arm, then the guy moves his right arm after)
    Just cause Kinect has a Star Wars game doesn't mean Move can't have one. If anything, they could try and patch Force Unleashed II with Move support but with it not being built with Move in mind (whether or not it makes a difference, I dunno) it will probably just play like the Wii version. It won't be bad but it will likely just be gestural control for melee combat while using pointing mechanics for using the force.

Apprentice

Well considering from what I have seen MSN has both a Star Wars and Harry Potter game and both are looking pretty sad to say the least I think it's no big loss to not have either of those games..lol now if Lucas Arts would step up to the plate and get Sony to help them make a proper move Star Wars themed game then yeah I'd buy that for sure but none of the crap they been producing lately.

Veteran
    I would bet money that it's going to happen lol, the thing hasn't even been out for a month, give it time.
    I will say what needs to be said and take whatever consequences that carries.

Thread Information