Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2030 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Supernatural 8x2 2/10
    Show is just terrible now a shadow of its former self

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Elite Member

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen!

Episodes:
    Brooklyn Nine-Nine (01.05) 6/10
    Law & Order: SVU (15.05) 7/10
    Last edited by TRF; 10-17-2013 at 17:29.
    Thanks to Kwesnoth for the sig!

TheCinemaJack Movie Reviews!

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    The Big Bang Theory S07E05: 8.1/10

Pretty good episode, not as funny as last week. Just more Sheldon being himself but this ep. felt short. The stuff with Howard and Raj was very funny this time.

Parks and Rec S06E05: 9.4/10

Best episode of the season yet, very funny (as in lots of small laughs and chuckles). Every sub-plot was great, the Ron and the Lawyer plot was a goldmine of hilarity. It was an extremely well written episode and hopefully this standard or better continues.

The Crazy Ones S01E04: 3.9/10

I watched this again to see if Robin Williams in actually in this at all...he is and has about 4.5 minutes of screen time. I guess the rich CBS couldn't afford him longer time. Everything (almost) if forced, boring sub-plots, and most of Robin's antics fall flat. There were a few funny parts with him but most weren't.
    Last edited by hoverbike; 10-18-2013 at 07:18.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Homeland S3 E4
    4/10

Boring.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Homeland S3 E4
    4/10

Boring.
    I was thinking predictable. We knew where that was going soon as our iranian friends contacted her last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Elite Member
    Series:
    24 (S4) - 9/10

Episodes:
    @midnight (01.01) - 7/10
    @midnight (01.02) - 6/10
    Brooklyn Nine-Nine (01.06) - 8/10
    Key & Peele (03.03) - 7/10
    The Michael J. Fox Show (01.01) - 5/10
    The Michael J. Fox Show (01.02) - 5/10

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Homeland is so slow this season
    Arrow is Cheese City (so very much cheesy and lame writing)

Downton Abbey is the only thing that's consistently good

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Sons of Anarchy S6 E7 -As usual top notch, and we finally found out what Tara has been up to (is she now more of $#@! than Gemma?), and Walter Goggins as a transvestite just works, god is there any one left from the Shield that hasn't done a cameo yet other than Michael Chiklis?

I do think Tara's plot is a bit convoluted though.

Jax's ultimate decision on Venus's mum was a surprise but stung straight to the heart of his own family.
    And Tig...Tig Tig Tig...you are a twisted mother.

-9/10

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    The Big Bang Theory S07E06: 7.3/10 Some more agonizing Sheldon, too many cringe-moments with average humor.

Digimon Fusion S01E04: 6/10 Kind of boring and nothing interesting. Lots of nonsense as well, like how would humans know how to control that digi-ship?

Real Time with Bill Maher Oct 25 - 10/10 Best episode of the year I think.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Ep 145 - 8.5/10

Yu-Gi-Oh! Ep 146 - 8.4/10 What I didn't like was how easily Obelisk the Tormentor got destroyed...either the duelist was dumb or didn't know any of his special abilities.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Ep 147 - 7.6/10 Weirdness, that's all.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Ep 148 - 8/10 A lot of filler but certain scenes were very funny with Kiba and such

Yu-Gi-Oh! Ep 149 - 9.2/10 What!?! Crazy ending with this episode! I didn't see it coming at all.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Ep 150 - 10/10 Unreal, very interesting and cliffhanging duel with some weird back story, then the unexpected ending (again) that was pretty unique. Then, the very ending with the gang traveling and their driver just walking out and then going past this gas-station (in the dessert)...was fricken funny as hell!! I have never laughed so hard except maybe once at something in Yu-Gi-Oh!

Yu-Gi-Oh! Ep 151 - 7/10 Action at the start, too many flashbacks and coincidences for my liking. Seeing Pegasus squirm was funny.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Ep 152 - 8/10 A lot of back story on Mia, alright dueling and the Kiba part was more intriguing.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Ep 153 - 8.2/10 More back story, more coincidences but enjoyable.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Ep 154 - 8.9/10 Unexpected conclusion to the duel again, interesting development with one of DARTS henchmen saving Mai at the last minute, this opens up some interesting sub-plots that could occur...also Kiba at the end again was good.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Ep 155 - 7.1/10 Some filler, funny moments, and where did that trailer with truck come from? Wasn't explained.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Ep 156 - 7.6/10 Major back story episode, but why would a kid stranded on an island worship some cards (lol) and then all of a sudden come to the realization that humans are bad?!? No reasons given for that. Cool setting for the duel though, and lots of unique and intriguing magic cards shown and played.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Ep 157 - 9/10 The beginning and middle part of the episode was nothing special, but as it went on I knew where it was going and it was pure delight. What Yugi's alter ego did at the end was somewhat unexpected and intriguing, opening up what he is actually about.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Ep 158 - 9.7/10 Incredible episode, some of the best dueling yet (with some insane stuff), and Yugi losing the duel and all, very unpredictable. First time Yugi has been cast into the "shadow realm." (or similar)

Yu-Gi-Oh! Ep 159 - 7.9/10 A bridge episode to further events, had some pretty funny stuff after last ep. and then more Kiba. Those two young kids grabbing on to the heli ladder and then actually becoming part of DARTS team was another left ball, completely crazy and strange. Rebbecca making train and flight orders didn't make sense...a kid?

Yu-Gi-Oh! Ep 160 - 7/10 This is like classic re-duels with an action setting. More new cards shown for their respective category duelist (insect and dinos) but too much filler or fluff.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Ep 161 - 7.5/10 Duels becoming more interesting, but most of all there was back story for the two kids that are hungry for some revenge. One part of the back story was very funny and uncharacteristic of this show...a cat pissing on Rex?!??! lol. The main issue with these "On The Wrong Path" episodes are they are predictable unlike the previous episodes...I know exactly where its going and I'll be perplexed if it takes another turn.

I'm really enjoying Season 4 of Yu-Gi-Oh!, I like it more than S3 which was very unexpected. The main thing though is its unpredictable and has produced many WTF moments so far.

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    Elementary - 8/10

After Cumberbatch set the bar in the BBC counterpart I wasn't sure this would hold up. It helps I enjoy US production more, but Jonny Lee Miller's performance is dynamic and quirky enough to rival Cumberbatch. I also enjoy enjoyed their version of Moriarty than Sherlock but that's all preference.

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Heroes

Just finished Season 5. What crap. It's like after Season 1 they just forgot what made Season 1 so fun. The story just drags on and on and on and goes nowhere. Oh well.

Season 1 ~ 9/10
    Season 2 ~ 7/10
    Season 3-5 ~ WTF?
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDragon7 View Post
    Elementary - 8/10

After Cumberbatch set the bar in the BBC counterpart I wasn't sure this would hold up. It helps I enjoy US production more, but Jonny Lee Miller's performance is dynamic and quirky enough to rival Cumberbatch. I also enjoy enjoyed their version of Moriarty than Sherlock but that's all preference.
    Elementary last ep: 5/10 i found the ep kinda boring. I get why the cops use sherlock as a consultant since hes a genius but why would they ever use watson alone? I like the show but was very disappointed by moriarty. I really really hated what they did cause moriarty was someone so dangerous sherlocks only recourse to beat him was kamikaze, the one in elementary was no where near that.

Arrow last ep 7.5 the fanboy in me loves all the dc character and namedrops on the show especially brother blood, league of assassins, and ras al ghul.

Mifits s5ep1

Great funny ep with the exeption of how they resolved everything, really didn't need to see that.

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Elite Member
    Series:
    24 (S5) - 9/10
    Lie to Me (S1) - 8/10
    Lie to Me (S2) - 8/10
    Orange is the New Black (S1) - 8/10

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Karl Pilkington - The Moaning of Life: 9/10.

Absolutely hilarious. I doubt I'll ever tire of his skewed viewpoint.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    Elementary last ep: 5/10 i found the ep kinda boring. I get why the cops use sherlock as a consultant since hes a genius but why would they ever use watson alone? I like the show but was very disappointed by moriarty. I really really hated what they did cause moriarty was someone so dangerous sherlocks only recourse to beat him was kamikaze, the one in elementary was no where near that.
    Watson is training to be a private eye now. So she was trying to take on smaller cases alone, but Sherlock still stole it from her. I thought what they did with Moriarty was interesting, and worked compared to BBC's version. Being a love interest for Sherlock makes it difficult for him to stay emotionless and blurs the line on the personal which is dangerous IMO. His ability to analyze everything (forget the better technical term) is a skill and works best when strictly calculating each aspect. When it gets emotional for him, it $#@!s with him and it makes him unstable.

Arrow last ep 7.5 the fanboy in me loves all the dc character and namedrops on the show especially brother blood, league of assassins, and ras al ghul.
    I think you and I have different taste in things... even with the name dropping I still want all the aspects to be better. Like Nolan's version which actually seems threatening.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Watson is training to be a private eye now. So she was trying to take on smaller cases alone, but Sherlock still stole it from her.
    I'm aware of this but even so no cop should ever need her help without sherlock. I thought that cop just wanted to bang her.

I thought what they did with Moriarty was interesting, and worked compared to BBC's version. Being a love interest for Sherlock makes it difficult for him to stay emotionless and blurs the line on the personal which is dangerous IMO. His ability to analyze everything (forget the better technical term) is a skill and works best when strictly calculating each aspect. When it gets emotional for him, it $#@!s with him and it makes him unstable.
    I think that this moriarty sucks, she didn't do anything but emotionally torture him and then in the second ep in which she appears she gets locked up by a plan from Watson for God sakes. Moriarty would see through all traps set by Watson or the police. Hardly the huge threat of the books, movies, and the other superior show. If they wanted to make her the woman, cool beans but they never should've combined the woman and moriarty.

I think you and I have different taste in things... even with the name dropping I still want all the aspects to be better. Like Nolan's version which actually seems threatening.
    Seems like it. .

I enjoy the show for the way it is

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Falling Skies Season 2 Episodes 1-5 9/10 The show is great! I take back what I said prior to watching it.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    I don't normally watch cartoons or anime but my friend kept insisting I watch Avatar: The last airbender.

I had seen it on tv once or twice years ago and judged it to be "Meh" without even watching it.

Boy was I wrong. I just binge watched all three seasons over the weekend and I absolutely loved every second of it. Amazing characters, amazing world and lore, amazing acting, amazing twists and turns, just plain amazing. It literally has me in love with it, but now it's over.

Now I have that terrible feeling you get after finishing a series you love

Click HERE for my Videos

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Falling Skies Season 2 Episodes 1-5 9/10 The show is great! I take back what I said prior to watching it.
    I really love the show. :] Now you haz to watch t3h Season 3. :-0

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Scryer View Post
    I don't normally watch cartoons or anime but my friend kept insisting I watch Avatar: The last airbender.

I had seen it on tv once or twice years ago and judged it to be "Meh" without even watching it.

Boy was I wrong. I just binge watched all three seasons over the weekend and I absolutely loved every second of it. Amazing characters, amazing world and lore, amazing acting, amazing twists and turns, just plain amazing. It literally has me in love with it, but now it's over.

Now I have that terrible feeling you get after finishing a series you love
    I've been reluctant to watch the series for the same reasons. I might give it a go.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Arrow whole first season- 8/10 there was some head scratcher moments and for a hero he sure revels his identity a lot, overall it was good

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Master Guru
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Battlestar Galactica - 9/10

Watched the whole first season + about 5 of season 2. Loving it so far. Thank you netflix for letting me do nothing but watch this at the moment <3

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by PBM View Post

I've been reluctant to watch the series for the same reasons. I might give it a go.
    Got the second disc of season 2 coming tomorrow. Hopefully TNT will run a marathon of season 3 soon. Hopefully they won't wait until right before season 4 premieres but I have a feeling things is what is going to happen.

what i watched last night

Hannibal S01E13 - 9.5/10
    Homeland S03E07 - 5.5/10
    The Good Wife - S05E07 - 7/10

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PBM View Post
    You guys are easily entertained.

For a kids show it's surprisingly well written and has some great edge too. The fighting choreography is superb!

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    You guys are easily entertained.

For a kids show it's surprisingly well written and has some great edge too. The fighting choreography is superb!
    Yep! I enjoy it.

Falling Skies Season 2 Episodes 6-10- 9/10 Remained great throughout. Looking forward to watching Season 3 whenever I can.

Thread Information