Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3848 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1206
    Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    southland,

10/10 $#@!ing brilliant, how did i miss this and why was it only only 5 short seasons?!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

How to Get Away with Murder - 8/10

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by donnyboy View Post
    I stopped after the first season with that show. The woman was just too ugly to watch and the plot unraveled like a hooker at church. I give the show a 2/10 at most.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by donnyboy View Post
    Just started this as recommended by everyone in the world and Im hooked. Despite the fact they are hill billy redneck hicks!!

Limitless
    Blind spot
    The blacklist
    Black ish
    Z nation
    Ash vs the evil dead
    Quantico
    Heroes reborn

All worth a watch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    keefy
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Elementary. It's good but Lucy Liu makes it Unmissable.

Also i really enjoyed season 1 of Agent Carter last year.
    Last edited by keefy; 02-02-2016 at 19:17.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Mr. Robot 9.5/10
    Fargo Season 2 9/10

Man I got spoiled with these two back to back!

Elite Sage

PSN ID
    Lymphatik

Rate The Last TV Show You've Seen!

Mr Robot was the only program which I've seen hacking being done almost to a believable level.

Not very often you see someone open up PuTTY

American Horror Story season 2. A solid 8/10. Enjoying this series more than I thought I would.

TapaTalking from my Mind.

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    The Expanse Season Finale. Great show.
    Ep 9 was better than 10 but overall really good and really interesting. Looking forward to Season 2. Maybe I'll have to read the books before then though :P
    Click HERE for my Videos

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Scryer View Post
    The Expanse Season Finale. Great show.
    Ep 9 was better than 10 but overall really good and really interesting. Looking forward to Season 2. Maybe I'll have to read the books before then though :P
    If Syfy doesn't up and cancel it like most of their shows. I have it recorded it. Haven't watched it.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    I watched around 30 minutes of the 1st episode of The Expanse and didn't get into it. Gonna have to give it another go cause I do like sci-fi.
    When everything changes, nothing changes.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    ask through private message
    In terms of shows where the season ended already:

Game of Thrones most recent season - 9/10 I've read some of the books and enjoyed every season so far. What's not to love?

Wayward Pines - 8.5/10 Better than I thought it was going to be. Somewhat reminds me of the movie The Truman Show. Looking forward to see where they're going to go with season 2.

Fargo season 2 - 9/10 I loved the first season and while I didn't think season 2 was quite as good, it was still awesome.

American Horror Story Hotel - 9/10 Might have been my favorite season of American Horror Story so far. Freakshow started strong but ended weak IMO but Hotel remained pretty consistent. The only thing I missed was seeing Jessica Lange in a main role because she left the show. The actor who played James March was brilliant and that was my favorite character to date.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Yep agree on Fargo not being as good as the first season but it was still sweet. AHS Hotel was my second favorite season. Don't think they'll ever trump the first season for me.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    Yep agree on Fargo not being as good as the first season but it was still sweet. AHS Hotel was my second favorite season. Don't think they'll ever trump the first season for me.
    The first season is the ONLY season of AHS I haven't watched yet! I saw maybe two episodes from that season but had no idea what was going on. Perhaps I need to go back and re-visit it on Netflix since they say all the seasons will eventually tie together. One theory I read is that each season is one of the seven deadly sins.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    AHS S1 is the pinnacle in my book for the show. I've seen many agree. Not that Hotel wasn't good. Just the suspense in the first season was phenomenal.

PSN ID
    bluebird1308
    Just finished watching Narcos - absolutely brilliant and among my top five along with the likes of The Sopranos and Breaking Bad.

On a binge watch of American Horror Story at the moment - on season one, I'm really impressed by Evan Peters' performance and Zachary Quinto in particular too.
    Enter Shikari - Kendrick Lamar - Deftones - Muse - Tyler, The Creator
    PSN ID: bluebird1308

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Evan Peters is an awesome actor. He is great in every season I've watched. He is particularly awesome in Hotel. He really needs a big role in a movie.

Community and Technical Manager
    PSN ID
    Cand3Js
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Just finished the final season of Justified. One of the best shows I have ever watched.

10/10

Next, I'm watching Suits. Saw the pilot last night. Looks Pretty good.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    The woman talked me into Fuller House last night. We've finished 6 episodes so far and it's pretty good.

There's a little something for everyone but fans of the original show should enjoy it. They did a great job keeping the writing and acting on par with the original show and the original cast looks great.

There's the usual life lesson in each episode but sometimes it's geared more towards parenting issues. Overall a great sitcom that brings back the feel of the 90s with a modern touch. Great show for the whole family IMO.

8.5/10

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    American Crime Story: The People vs OJ Simpson 9/10- 2 episodes in and this is stellar. Cuba will win an award for this. He's absolutely stunning in this.

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    Daredevil Season 2: 10/10

Binged the entire season today. Literally incredible. Loved every minute of it. Amazing fights, amazing story, amazing acting, amazing characters. All around brilliance.
    Click HERE for my Videos

I Do Admin Thingies

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Scryer View Post
    Daredevil Season 2: 10/10

Binged the entire season today. Literally incredible. Loved every minute of it. Amazing fights, amazing story, amazing acting, amazing characters. All around brilliance.
    Awesome to hear. Gonna start this one tonight.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    keefy
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    American Crime Story: The People vs OJ Simpson 9/10- 2 episodes in and this is stellar. Cuba will win an award for this. He's absolutely stunning in this.
    I am enjoying this also.
    For 20 years, I thought OJ was driving the white Bronco until this series showed me I was wrong.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    I am enjoying this also.
    For 20 years, I thought OJ was driving the white Bronco until this series showed me I was wrong.
    I know! I never knew he wasn't driving. I was young when that happened but it just always seemed like one of those absolutes.

Media Content Manager
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    X-Files S10 - 2/10

As a fan of the original series - I am sincerely disappointed in whatever the hell this was supposed to be. The first 2 episodes were "okay", then the 3rd one is a complete joke, episode 4 is ridiculous, the 5th one is a complete non-xfiles-episode that's just.. What the hell... I haven't watched episode 6 but so far I don't at all think that 1 damn episode is going to make my score go any higher.

Sonata Dusk
    Daredevil S2 - 8.5/10

I'd say it's overall as good as the first season, which was quite excellent. But man did the story start falling apart in those last three episodes. Not sure what the hell the writers were thinking.

Better Call Saul S1 - 7/10

It's amusing and interesting to watch, though obviously not nearly as engaging as Breaking Bad. I like the characterization and development of Saul as a super sleezy lawyer who still has some humanity and willingness to do good in him. I always got that impression in BB but it's nice to see it fleshed out here. The story pieces involving his brother are really weird though.

Thread Information