Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3949
Results 1,201 to 1,214 of 1214
    Elite Guru
    Items Manchester United
    Sense8 (netflix 4k series) . bit of a cluster$#@! to begin with and not one of those where you can browse your phone and watch at the same time..looks fabulous too.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    GeorgeGianno
    A ridiculous brainwashed program(we have a lot in trash Greek TV)without my will about cooking and 4 people must cook, taste and with thight eyes to give marks in 4 plates of the same food without know which one of them is theirs.

You are too late. You are already in the Matrix... I mean the ARK.
    We also used you for enemy AI in CoD, you should be proud now
    they are a lot more intelligent than MGS Genome soldiers.

SOMA(Frictional Games,ps4/2015)

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Quantico-3/10

The show rated highly in my books the first half of the season, but since the break this 2nd half of the season is nonsensical garbage.
    Aviod.

Better yet, watch the first 11 episode then never ever watch again.

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Started watching 60 Days In, and it is really interesting. It's a reality show about volunteers going to jail undercover, to reveal anything illegal. It's fascinating to see how these different personalities cope, and it is quite scary when they first go in. 8/10

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    The Goldbergs S03E24 - 9.7/10 The best episode of this whole series so far. I haven't seen the first season just a FYI. This was also the season finale. This episode had everything about this show all wrapped up into one, it was near perfection. The only reason I watch this show is I have an affinity for the 1980s but this was "the last week of school" thing which I haven't really seen much of in media and I absolutely loved it when combined with my favorite decade; I have extremely fond memories of that sort of thing and felt right back there with a chuckle. Then when I heard a mention, followed by actually playing the song Heat of the Moment by Asia - that sealed it for me as this being one of the best sitcom episodes of this decade (not counting The Office episodes). The ending was insanely good, its classic campy style (with music) was like a nostalgic 80s-gasm within a dream. Think of this as the true successor to The Wonder Years in a good slant.

Final Fantasy IX is without question not only the best video game ever made, but the best entertainment created by mankind.

This New Generation of Gaming

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Gommarah. Best shows I've watched since breaking bad. $#@!in epic

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Forum Elder
    Preacher - 8/10

This was a great 1st episode and if continues with that sort of stuff then it should be very entertaining.

Penny Dreadful - Season 3 so far...

Been catching up with this show, up to episode 5 now. Not sure this is going to reach the heights of season 2, which was an absolute romp, but season 3 has been just Ok so far. Holding out a little hope though since there's still 5 episodes to go.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    Sense8 (netflix 4k series) . bit of a cluster$#@! to begin with and not one of those where you can browse your phone and watch at the same time..looks fabulous too.
    It's a wonderful show minus all the unnecessary gratuitous crap.

Forum Elder
    I've been enjoying Mr Robot recently. It's basically about some guy who likes to hack people and stuff and goes from there. Pretty good show though so far, 6 episodes in. Great soundtrack too.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    I've been enjoying Mr Robot recently. It's basically about some guy who likes to hack people and stuff and goes from there. Pretty good show though so far, 6 episodes in. Great soundtrack too.
    I enjoyed the show. Can't wait for season 2. I like that all the hacking they do on the show is pretty much accurate, unlike most other hacker type shows on TV. Also, the actor that plays Elliot is actually typing everything himself to make it seem more legitimate.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I like that all the hacking they do on the show is pretty much accurate, unlike most other hacker type shows on TV. Also, the actor that plays Elliot is actually typing everything himself to make it seem more legitimate.
    Yeah, I noticed the Linux flavour of stuff going on. I recognised some of the commands but really I have no idea what's going on with that. I can move from one file to another, write new files etc but that's about the limit of my skillz, no black hat here didn't realise he was typing the stuff either. Nice touch.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Gommarah 10/10

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by 33x View Post
    Gommarah 10/10

What is this about? Never heard of it.

Forum Sage
    Life S02E21 (I think).

Police murder type program with Damian Lewis from 2009. I would have liked another series of this but it got shafted by the writers strike. It's for fans of The Mentalist and Castle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Information