http://us.playstation.com/games-and-...mel-b-ps3.htmlGet Fit with Mel B
Get Fit with Mel B is a comprehensive fitness program created by world-famous Spice Girl Mel B in partnership with leading health experts. The program takes advantage of Sony's brand new Move technology, allowing for a one-on-one fitness experience like no other.
The program includes a wide variety of exercises designed to develop strength, tone, flexibility and aerobic fitness and is complemented by full nutritional advice, which includes recipes and shopping lists based on your unique goals, likes and dislikes. It’s like having a real personal fitness coach right there in your home!
In Get Fit with Mel B, you will appear on-screen alongside Mel. She will monitor your performance, giving tips on the improvement of form as well as encouragement when the going gets tough. Choose to work out in varied locations, tell Mel your goals, what kind of exercise equipment you have (such as dumbbells, resistance bands etc.) and she will tailor a program just for you.
Get Fit with Mel B is a huge leap forward in the home fitness field and will help you lose the pounds, get in shape or reach a new level of health.
A comprehensive program created by Mel B with leading health experts specifically for PlayStationŽMove motion controller.
More interaction than any other workout game; Appear on-screen with Mel and receive coaching tips specific to YOU
Aim to reach one or multiple fitness and health goals. You tell Mel what you want and she helps you get there.
Enjoy a custom nutrition plan based on your goals and your likes and dislikes. Don't like shellfish? Can't eat pork? Gluten is an issue? No problem, just tell Mel and she'll create delicious menus perfect for you.
Every component of Mel's program is based on years of research and proven fitness principals. If you follow Mel's guidance and stick with the program, you cannot fail to reach your goals.
PlayStation Move offers a unique fitness experience. In addition to bring on-screen with Mel B, PlayStation Move's technology can see and record every detail of your exercise. This means that unlike other programs that assume you're doing things correctly, the program can actually determine if you need help or guidance and then offer positive feedback enabling you to get it right and progress in your fitness goals. It's like having your own real-life coach!
- FEEL THE BURN – Complete your first workout
- DROP AND GIVE ME 1000 – Do 1000 push-ups
- ABS OF STEEL – Do 1000 long-arm crunches
- BRING IT ON – Raise a fitness level by 10
- 99… 100 – Complete 100 reps
- 499… 500 – Complete 500 reps
- 999… 1000 – Complete 1000 reps
- FLASH DANCER – Collect over 350 stars in a Dance Aerobics workout
- GOING UP? – Climb the equivalent of the Empire State Building in Step Aerobics
- PUMPED – Lift the equivalent of an SUV in Pump ‘n’ Tone
- FIT CROWD – Complete a Fitness workout
- DANCE OFF – Complete a Dance workout
- FAT BURNER – Complete a Cardio Workout
- FRONT RUNNER – Complete an Advanced Cardio Workout
- BEST FOOT FORWARD – Complete a Step workout
- WARRIOR – Complete a Combat Workout
- TONED – Complete a Pump ‘n’ tone workout
- FITNESS MONSTER – Complete 20 Fitness workouts
- LAST DANCE – Complete 20 Dance workouts
- SWEAT DREAMS – Complete 20 Cardio workouts
- ATHLETE – Complete 20 Advanced Cardio Workouts
- ESCALATOR – Complete 20 Step workouts
- ULTIMATE WARRIOR – Complete 20 Combat Workouts
- PUMP ‘N’ THRONE – Complete 20 Pump ‘n’ Tone workouts
- NEWCOMER – Reach level 60 in any category
- AMATEUR – Reach level 70 in any category
- SEMI PROFESSIONAL – Reach level 80 in any category
- FLEXIBLE – Reached level 70 in three categories
- 20 RUN – 20 good reps in a row
- PERFECT 10 – 10 perfect reps in a row
- FIRST GOLD – Win a gold medal in a workout
- JUST A SNACK – Burn off a chocolate bar
- ONE LARGE PEPPERONI – Burn off a pizza
- PARTY SEASON – Burn off a Christmas dinner
- WHAT’S FOR LUNCH? – Follow the menu every day for a week
- PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT – Practice five different exercises
- VARIETY – Complete at least one workout of each workout type
- MY WORKOUT – Create a custom fitness workout
- MY AEROBICS – Create a custom aerobics workout
- DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY – Complete an aerobic workout between 12:00am and 2:00am
- EARLY WORM – Complete a fitness workout between 5:00am and 7:00am
- 25 LEVELS UP – Raise a fitness level by 25
- DRIVEN - Exercise every day for two weeks
- PROFESSIONAL - Reach level 90 in any category
- HAT TRICK – Reached level 80 in three categories
- TRIATHLON – Reached level 90 in three categories
- FULL HOUSE – Get a gold badge for all challenges
- 60 MIN BURN – Complete a 60 minute aerobics workout of any type with a score over 90%
- PERFECTIONIST - Reach level 100 in any category
- THE TRIPLE – Reached level 100 in three categories
- MY BODY IS A TEMPLE – Collect all other Trophies on Get Fit with Mel B
Results 1 to 25 of 56
Thread: Get Fit with Mel B
Get Fit with Mel B
Let the shovelware begin!
Actually the Wife loves Wii Fit so this may appeal to her. I have looked for reviews or previews and can find nothing other than the official blurb. What concerns me is that I cannot see the flashing balls of goodness anywhere which indicates it is just using the PS eye. Will it just be a flashy eyetoy game? Anyone had some hands on time with Mel
If this is the case I may just introduce her to The Fight: Lights Out as that is supposed to have calorie counting in it. She would probably whoop my arse though!
Last edited by crosspjc; 10-06-2010 at 10:40.
i'd actually think about buying it if they ONLY played spice girls songs over and over just to annoy everybody lol
Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating
Actually this is the sort of stuff that will start shifting PS3s.
lmao when did Mel B get so muscular and fit lol nevermind she was always muscular and fit o.o
and when did she start living in the big brother house?
So, ummmmmm... who going for that platinum? :P
lol...what the heck... only good thing bout that is Mel b is hot.
Last edited by Sub-stance1; 10-06-2010 at 15:42.
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- PSN ID
- Rep Power
Let the shovelware commence.i7-3930K | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | 16GB Corsair Platinum DDR3 1866Mhz | Full Custom Watercooling
6GB EVGA GTX 980Ti SC+ | Corsair AX1200i | 2560x1440 144Hz Asus Rog Swift | Corsair Obsidian 800D |
500GB PS4 aka DestinyBox
I wouldnt call it shovelware. It was designed for the move. It does look pretty interesting, but I wouldnt buy it. I do P90X so fitness things like this kind of interest me. Beach body should get on this and make an insanity game with the playstation Move.
It does look ok, but if we had a Karate game with Move it'd be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.
lol the shovelware has already arrived? That's kind of sad/interesting at the same time since it just means Move is establishing itself in the casual market.
I'll give this game some credit: Mel B was a nice choice, if you know what I mean.
But hey, if stuff like this can push Move/PS3 sales in a similar fashion to Wii Fit and such, then that can only mean good news for Sony (and of course, the added success should encourage improved PS3 support in the future for everybody).
Last edited by Bio; 10-06-2010 at 18:16.
Originally Posted by Bio
Last edited by Sub-stance1; 10-06-2010 at 18:22.
& you knew that just by seeing the trailer?
Nope i know that because i actually met her before. She's smoking hot. That body is banging. You think people actaually care about her game. Get real little Quincy.
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)