Master Guru
    Items Naughty DogGuerrilla GamesNvidiaMaster ChiefPS3 SlimVita360 SlimLittle Big PlanetApple

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 demo on Xbox LIVE lets you go Super Saiyan

The Dragon Ball Z gang is back with a new fighting game due out soon and the demo for Dragon Ball: Raging Blast is now on Xbox LIVE to test your skills with four different fighters.
    The demo lets you choose Super Saiyan Goku, Kid Buu, Demon King Dabura or Ultimate Gohan on two different levels in a standard Vs mode. It weighs in at only 300 MB so you should be able to download it and jump into the action fairly quickly.
    The full game will come with more than 90 different characters to choose from with their own signature moves from the anime series. It will also include a bonus movie called "Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans" that has never been released before outside of Japan.
    The full game of Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 is currently listed as a November 2 release for the PS3 and Xbox 360
    http://www.examiner.com/video-game-n...o-super-saiyan

uuummmmm...Fried Beer iis a reality.

Friendship is Carrots
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The game is actually pretty fun, but the developers could push the fighting mechanics so much further if they wanted to. They make no attempt to tap the potential.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Elite Member
    I should try this. I used to be a HUGE Dragon Ball Z fan, and even today, the Dragon Ball series overall is one of my favorite cartoons (with the original Dragon Ball being my favorite). I loved the Budokai series, but I didn't really like Tenkaichi. Raging Blast is alright, but I'll give the sequel a go regardless.

Thread Information