Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1222 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    @ Vulgotha: Nice.

@ Blacksite: So mean... lol.
    Not really. Mean is when you spend a lot of time putting something together and share it in the thread, asking for someone's opinion, only to have it ignored.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Do you love GTA? Check out my general discussion thread here!

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Damn Black I would've soften the blow a bit thats pretty blunt..
    Richie mess around with it more just looks like your brushing certain areas mindlessly.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    XxRichie98xX
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    Not really. Mean is when you spend a lot of time putting something together and share it in the thread, asking for someone's opinion, only to have it ignored.
    Sure...
    Last edited by Richie98; 03-23-2013 at 23:33.

HI!!
    My babys :
    PS3 160gb slim
    psp 3000 slim and lite
    ps 4
    ID:XxRichie98xX

"Play life,with 100% save!"

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Nice edit.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie98 View Post
    Sure,you supposed to get help from somebody,and YOU are just reatarded sir...you can ban me for this but $#@! you!
    I'm not saying it to be mean. I've made bad signatures and large pieces myself. Point being that if no one told you it was bad or they didn't like it, you probably wouldn't feel it necessary to improve.

With the Battlefield 4 wallpaper you edited, you simply made it harder to see the focal point and added a bunch of cheap brush strokes to imitate fire. So yes, it looked awful. How you want to take it is your decision.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 03-23-2013 at 23:41.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Do you love GTA? Check out my general discussion thread here!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    XxRichie98xX
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    I'm not saying it to be mean. I've made bad signatures and large pieces myself. Point being that if no one told you it was bad or they didn't like it, you probably wouldn't feel it necessary to improve.

With the Battlefield 4 wallpaper you edited, you simply made it harder to see the focal point and added a bunch of cheap brush strokes to imitate fire. So yes, it looked awful. How you want to take it is your decision.
    I took it,but not gonna post or make anything for sure...

HI!!
    My babys :
    PS3 160gb slim
    psp 3000 slim and lite
    ps 4

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Nah keep at it man. Keep praticing if you want pm me your work ill give ya advice. Blacks just giving you constructive criticism sure the wording is pretty blunt but your gonna get that every now and then don't take it to heart use it as fuel to amp your stuff!

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

8. Likes Richie98 likes this post
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Two new pics,tried brshes with the 2nd Attachment 4473Attachment 4474
    For someone who's just learning to mess around with this stuff, I don't think these are all that bad. I particularly like the one with the bike, though I'm not sure what you did with it (vs the original).

The point is to keep trying, and eventually you'll be doing crazy stuff. We all started off a bit slow until our creative ball got rolling due to experience =D

As for flames, a technique you might want to consider is to use a brush on a separate layer to create the general colors (reds, oranges, etc) and then maybe apply something like the glass filter from Photoshop. Fire in general is pretty hard to do though.

As an aside, what tools do you use? GIMP? Photoshop? Paint.net?

10. Likes Richie98 likes this post
    El Presidente
    I took it,but not gonna post or make anything for sure...
    Dude get on deviantart search 'podsaurus' and check out my old stuff. I was god awful when I started and then progressed and improved. Don't give in cause the first time was rough.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

12. Likes Richie98, Vulgotha likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    XxRichie98xX
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Nah keep at it man. Keep praticing if you want pm me your work ill give ya advice. Blacks just giving you constructive criticism sure the wording is pretty blunt but your gonna get that every now and then don't take it to heart use it as fuel to amp your stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    For someone who's just learning to mess around with this stuff, I don't think these are all that bad. I particularly like the one with the bike, though I'm not sure what you did with it (vs the original).

The point is to keep trying, and eventually you'll be doing crazy stuff. We all started off a bit slow until our creative ball got rolling due to experience =D

As for flames, a technique you might want to consider is to use a brush on a separate layer to create the general colors (reds, oranges, etc) and then maybe apply something like the glass filter from Photoshop. Fire in general is pretty hard to do though.

As an aside, what tools do you use? GIMP? Photoshop? Paint.net?
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    Dude get on deviantart search 'podsaurus' and check out my old stuff. I was god awful when I started and then progressed and improved. Don't give in cause the first time was rough.
    Thanks guys,I use Gimp and tried out Paint.net,i will check out your page Podsaurus,and my arts maybe look crap but i just have to try,maybe the fire looks crap or everything on it but i had to try it,cuz i was so happy that Kuro helped me with the brushes-how to
    So thanks for you guys

HI!!
    My babys :
    PS3 160gb slim
    psp 3000 slim and lite
    ps 4

14. Likes Vulgotha likes this post
    Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    There's also a ton of free tutorials online that you can practice with. Really helps when you're starting out.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

16. Likes Richie98 likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    XxRichie98xX
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    There's also a ton of free tutorials online that you can practice with. Really helps when you're starting out.
    Yes im trying to use them,thank peanut ! also i will post a new art ,just dont want to double-post

HI!!
    My babys :
    PS3 160gb slim
    psp 3000 slim and lite
    ps 4

El Presidente
    I mean jesus dude I'll put this stuff here for you to look at so you don't have to go to deviatnart. First is probably the worst I've done and it was the very first thing I did. It looks hideous!

And then later down the line this is my personal favorite sig I've made thus far. There is probably a year and a half difference between this and the first.

The biggest problem for me is finding what I want to do. I could easily just smudge a backround and throw some C4D's in there but I don't like doing the same thing all the time. I know Blacksite, Kwesnoth, spyrde and I think Kuro are on deviantart as well. I dunno about them but go search through my fav's. I have a bunch of tut's I like, pick one and do it. I use PS but Gimp and PS aren't that different, I've used both.

Find your style. I'm sure people characterize my style and the way I make things. I can tell you I see it and I know it every week, Black, Kwes, Kuro, spy and anybody else all have a particular style that works for them.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    XxRichie98xX
    I mean jesus dude I'll put this stuff here for you to look at so you don't have to go to deviatnart. First is probably the worst I've done and it was the very first thing I did. It looks hideous!

And then later down the line this is my personal favorite sig I've made thus far. There is probably a year and a half difference between this and the first.

The biggest problem for me is finding what I want to do. I could easily just smudge a backround and throw some C4D's in there but I don't like doing the same thing all the time. I know Blacksite, Kwesnoth, spyrde and I think Kuro are on deviantart as well. I dunno about them but go search through my fav's. I have a bunch of tut's I like, pick one and do it. I use PS but Gimp and PS aren't that different, I've used both.

Find your style. I'm sure people characterize my style and the way I make things. I can tell you I see it and I know it every week, Black, Kwes, Kuro, spy and anybody else all have a particular style that works for them.
    Thanks i will,and i think the first one still better than mine
    Im watching you on deviantartCan the others write their name down?
    Here is my new one(put lot more time in it):
    GTAchinatown,Richie.jpg

HI!!
    My babys :
    PS3 160gb slim
    psp 3000 slim and lite
    ps 4

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    XxRichie98xX

What do you guys think?Sorry for double post Blacksite
    Last edited by Richie98; 03-24-2013 at 14:46.

HI!!
    My babys :
    PS3 160gb slim
    psp 3000 slim and lite
    ps 4

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    I think it looks cool that you focused the light source on the kick. It's better.

Here are some of my first crappy sigs lol

and some of my fav works so far
    Last edited by Kuro; 03-24-2013 at 15:09.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    XxRichie98xX
    I think it looks cool that you focused the light source on the kick. It's better.

Here are some of my first crappy sigs lol

and some of my fav works so far
    Thank you Kuro
    What you guys crying about,you're making way better works than me,even at the beginning Also Kuro what is your deviantart name?

HI!!
    My babys :
    PS3 160gb slim
    psp 3000 slim and lite
    ps 4

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Theres two more that I edited in..lol

Was just pointing out my crappy ones and then then showing you how I progressed overtime. I was trying to point out something to you

I never made one.
    Last edited by Kuro; 03-24-2013 at 15:14.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    XxRichie98xX
    Theres two more that I edited in..lol

Was just pointing out my crappy ones and then then showing you how I progressed overtime. I was trying to point out something to you

I never made one.
    Oh okay You should make one

HI!!
    My babys :
    PS3 160gb slim
    psp 3000 slim and lite
    ps 4

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Actually I did. It's zzKurozz

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    XxRichie98xX
    Actually I did. It's zzKurozz
    Im gon check it out,check out mine aswell its richie98,i've got some older stuff which i din't post here

HI!!
    My babys :
    PS3 160gb slim
    psp 3000 slim and lite
    ps 4

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Cool wasn't expecting to make friends this quick lol

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    XxRichie98xX
    Cool wasn't expecting to make friends this quick lol
    You just did Im already one

HI!!
    My babys :
    PS3 160gb slim
    psp 3000 slim and lite
    ps 4

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    I was talking about that girl who loved all my sigs lol but yeah richie i kno!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    XxRichie98xX
    -im jokin' Good for you bud

HI!!
    My babys :
    PS3 160gb slim
    psp 3000 slim and lite
    ps 4

Thread Information