Gamer24

Under Siege Game Preview on EDGE MAGAZINE

Hello folks! The Under Siege videogame preview is now available on EGDE MAGAZINE. Check out the full story: http://www.next-gen.biz/features/under-siege-preview?page=0%2C0

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    What's so funny? lol

Anywho, this game definitely looks interesting. It seems to be a bit more fast-paced than other RTS games and I'm intrigued to see how the Move will feel with this game.

Gamer24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    What's so funny? lol

Anywho, this game definitely looks interesting. It seems to be a bit more fast-paced than other RTS games and I'm intrigued to see how the Move will feel with this game.
    Yeah i agree! ... The Ps Move compatibility makes RTS games pretty much interesting on consoles. Iīm curious about that too! I should say the same about the online features and the level editor, that gives the players the power to create and explore the maps... One of my christmas gifts for sure!

Master Poster
    Items User name style
    I don't like EDGE. At all. And the preview itself gives the impression that they are thinking of rating it a 7/10.

But that's ok. It's well documented how EDGE consistently rates PS3 games noticeably lower than Metacritic averages. So it's almost assured that this will be a great game.

I've been on board since day 1 of seeing the first banner of the game when the official site just started, so I will definitely get this.

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    aww man, i thought somehow it was about the Steven Seagal movie. bummer

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

Gamer24
    Hello RedOrb_Collector,

Thanks for your comments once again! But can i know why dontīt you like the EDGE MAGAZINE? In my opinion, it is the most reputable magazine about videogames... At least, i have heard that for years ...

Quote Originally Posted by RedOrb_Collector View Post
    I don't like EDGE. At all. And the preview itself gives the impression that they are thinking of rating it a 7/10.

But that's ok. It's well documented how EDGE consistently rates PS3 games noticeably lower than Metacritic averages. So it's almost assured that this will be a great game.

I've been on board since day 1 of seeing the first banner of the game when the official site just started, so I will definitely get this.

Veteran
    This is one of my most anticipated Move games, it sure does look pretty and the level editor sounds awesome, shall be a great game I think.

There's also a dungeon crawler that's coming out with Move support that I'm excited for as well.
    I will say what needs to be said and take whatever consequences that carries.

Gamer24
    Hello edward_moffet,

I agree with you. The Ps Move compatibility can make RTS games in general pretty much interesting in console gaming. With the level editor, players have total freedom to create and share their virtual world with other fellows online! Thereīs a community spirit in there and i like it!... Dungeon Crawler? Isnīt that a cardīs game with inspiration on Magic The Gathering and WoW? It will have a videogame?I had no idea! Itīs a good new too!

Quote Originally Posted by edward_moffet View Post
    This is one of my most anticipated Move games, it sure does look pretty and the level editor sounds awesome, shall be a great game I think.

There's also a dungeon crawler that's coming out with Move support that I'm excited for as well.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Funeralfog View Post
    aww man, i thought somehow it was about the Steven Seagal movie. bummer

Gamer24
    This game is much better than steven seagalīs movie!

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer24 View Post
    This game is much better than steven seagalīs movie!
    Bull crap! that movie was TITS

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

Master Poster
    Items User name style
    Sour tits

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer24 View Post
    Hello edward_moffet,

I agree with you. The Ps Move compatibility can make RTS games in general pretty much interesting in console gaming. With the level editor, players have total freedom to create and share their virtual world with other fellows online! Thereīs a community spirit in there and i like it!... Dungeon Crawler? Isnīt that a cardīs game with inspiration on Magic The Gathering and WoW? It will have a videogame?I had no idea! Itīs a good new too!
    Lol the "dungeon crawler" game is called Dungeon Hunter: Alliance and it's like a diablo style game.

There's also a game called Modern Combat, which is a multiplayer only FPS that's similar to CS and COD that's going to fully support Move. Both titles are from Gameloft and they look quite good.

http://www.iwaggle3d.com/2010/11/gam...move.html#more
    I will say what needs to be said and take whatever consequences that carries.

Gamer24
    Quote Originally Posted by edward_moffet View Post
    Lol the "dungeon crawler" game is called Dungeon Hunter: Alliance and it's like a diablo style game.

There's also a game called Modern Combat, which is a multiplayer only FPS that's similar to CS and COD that's going to fully support Move. Both titles are from Gameloft and they look quite good.

http://www.iwaggle3d.com/2010/11/gam...move.html#more
    Hey Edward,

Thank you for the info. It looks very interesting too. Things are changing with Ps Move, and the software houses realized that. With this new controllers, we attend to the end of traditional gap between games developed exclusively for PC (with the keybords and mouse in mind). Now they can develop games such as RTS games, FPS games, indie games for console, without any problem... Thatīs good new for all gamers around the world!

Thread Information