Latest PSU headlines:

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 616 ... LastLast

Thread: VB Bug Thread

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    well for the Last 5 hours ive been Getting Vbulletin is upgrading and when i do get into the forum again and go to post i get a blank screen lol even when i tried to get in this thread it took me 5 goes of that syntax page to get in..but anyway im not complaing as ive been here since april and apart from slow speed. the forums have been running sweet and keeping idiots as best yers can i.e trolls out so keep it up ADMINS/MODS/SMC.etc
    anyway thank you for creating a great forum that has helped me with loads of help and info

Forum Dawg
    Items User name style
    it seams the img tag image is still missing on www. subdomain, I know its a minor issue, bit its still kinda annoying.
    ♥ ∈ ∅

The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity Abraham Lincoln
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

The Godless Heathen
    i am getting that code box while i am trying to edit a post .
    i am using the www1 url...
    can i know when will the forums be permanently fixed?

& while i was trying to post the above information i got this error
    [code]Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting ']' in /var/www/html/psu/forums/includes/ame_bbcode.php(192) : regexp code on line 125

Fatal error: preg_replace() [<a href='function.preg-replace'>function.preg-replace</a>]: Failed evaluating code: ame_substitute(1, &quot;=FallingBullets;3756403&quot;, &quot;I am double posting cause I cant edit my last post as this comes up whenever I try:
    Code:
    ing:&lt;/div&gt; &lt;div&gt;&lt;input type=&quot;text&quot; class=&quot;bginput&quot; name=&quot;reason&quot; id=&quot;vB_Editor_QE_1_edit_reason&quot; value=&quot;&quot; size=&quot;50&quot; maxlength=&quot;125&quot; tabindex=&quot;1&quot; title=&quot;Optional&quot; /&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;/div&gt; &lt;div align=&quot;right&quot;&gt; &lt;img style=&quot;vertical-align:middle; display: none&quot; id=&quot;vB_Editor_QE_1_posting_msg&quot; src=&quot;pimages/misc/progress.gif&quot; alt=&quot;Posting Message - Please Wait&quot; /&gt; &lt;input type=&quot;button&quot; class=&quot;button&quot; tabindex=&quot;1&quot; accesskey=&quot;s&quot; value=&quot;Save&quot; id=& in /var/www/html/psu/forums/includes/ame_bbcode.php on line 192

Comatosed
    Warning: require_once(./includes/functions_user.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/global.php(402) : eval()'d code on line 57

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/functions_user.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/psu/forums/global.php(402) : eval()'d code on line 57

Just got that refreshing the page on my cp. Only ever happened to me once though.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Hey guys, yeah just having an issue with the top of the forums page: The first Blogs is that weird blue box thing, and yeah, cant get to the shop or bank, maybe thye are closed for a reason?

Home | User CP | Blogs Blogs | Search | Rules | Members

Elite Guru
    Yup as stated above. The blog is wrong, and we have two of them...
    Feed the troll

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    thanks for posting a pic bubano ^^

Maybe it has something to do with the 'new look' forum update Seb was talking about somewhere. lol

Elite Guru
    One little thing. Your swear filter is kind of weird. If you try to add the very mad smiley. It is censored because of the :*text:
    Feed the troll

aaaahhhhh! *floats*
    PSN ID
    Alannii
    It should be fixed now

Elite Guru
    Good now time for some
    Feed the troll

Apprentice
    Probably posted it in the wrong place but I was wondering, when you choose Mark this forum read doesn't the page have to refresh?

If so it doesn't with both FF 3.0 and Chrome for me.

Gaming Guru
    This is really annoying me and was going to make a whole new thread for it but the New Post button is not working. It will work like 1 time out of the 10 times I push it. That is what I use to know all the new news. Without that button, I can't post or read anything cause going through each section is annoying.

If anyone knows what the problem is and if it is going to be fixed soon.

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Sometimes the reply box doesnt respond to inputs. What I mean is I click on it and the cursor does not apear so cannot tyope anything I have to open the thread again and rety then it works.

As above guy says thats annoying too, I have to click the EDIT and Post reply buttons 2 times for them to respond otherwise it sits there forever.

Using Firefox 3.0.11
    The PS3 browser does not have these problems.

Power Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Sometimes the reply box doesnt respond to inputs. What I mean is I click on it and the cursor does not apear so cannot tyope anything I have to open the thread again and rety then it works.

As above guy says thats annoying too, I have to click the EDIT and Post reply buttons 2 times for them to respond otherwise it sits there forever.

Using Firefox 3.0.11
    The PS3 browser does not have these problems.
    Same bug with FF 3.5.

Power Member

Elite Guru
    Thanks for the new announcements, but why do we have to search the entire forum and find the thread in the listings?? When I click on the new announcement it fails, like showed below. No biggie but annoying.

Yes I know mods,admin,smc and others doesn't see it, but regular members are still here...
    vBulletin Message bubano, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home
    Feed the troll

I haventr read the whole thread but does the "mark as read" button refuse to work in IE8 as it doesn't work for me using Firefox ?

Apprentice
    everytime i try to upload a profile picture or avatar it says the upload fails, even though i made sure it is the right dimensions and file size, i even made it smaller to be sure, still nothing

Fister Roboto
    Quote Originally Posted by muyy View Post
    everytime i try to upload a profile picture or avatar it says the upload fails, even though i made sure it is the right dimensions and file size, i even made it smaller to be sure, still nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethalmind View Post
    I don't know why it doesn't work, but you can however upload the image to an image hosting site, copy the link they give you when you upload the sig to their site, and paste it into your signature space with the img tags around it.

[img]*insert image url here*[/img]
    Hope that helps

"The Secret Ingredient Is Phone"

Superior Member
    I keep getting a "database error" every time I try to update the OP on one of my threads (PES 2010 official thread). Preview changes works but not save changes.

Superior Member
    I have a problem trying to use Mark these forums tool just does not seem to work in either FF or IE any suggestions welcome as i find this a handy tool on some other forums i visit.

Thanks

Bob
    TFIGEGKTB

Power Member
    EDIT button is still broken in firefox.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    EDIT button is still broken in firefox.
    its broken for everybody apart from on the ps3 browser. and im pretty sure all teh staff are aware of the problem. and its not going to be fixed until the redesign so issue doesnt need to be raised.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Power Member
    its been broken for well over a year infact since the last redesign.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    its been broken for well over a year infact since the last redesign.
    it was broken before that. im pretty sure it has never worked since I have been here
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Thread Information