Superior Member
    Items Guerrilla GamesVitaJoker (limited ICON)

PS3 Users Demand Better! (Must Read)

http://www.callofduty.com/board/view...01605#p3901605

If you're like me and you're disappointed with the downgraded graphics, choppy frame rate, and most importantly the Freezing issues, please go to the thread linked above and voice your opinion.

There's no excuse for such a poor port. MW2 was identical on both systems and it came out over a year ago. There's been reports that the PS3 version of BO runs a whole 20 Frames per second slower than the 360 version at times. BO on PS3 also runs at a lower resolution than the 360 version. This is unacceptable. Even CoD:WaW didn't have these issues and that came out in 2008!!

Forum Sage
    No, they won't listen, i'm happy with it.

Apprentice

So long as ppl are not shouting/ranting, they should listen.... if ppl have no, or little problem's then lucky you!, get back to playing it.
    Last edited by Black Beast; 11-24-2010 at 22:51.

Super Elite
    I have the occasional freeze, the occasional party problem and the occasional lag, but besides that it's running as smooth as it should. No problems on my part but I do think it sucks for people who do have problems, with Treyarch's (COD) experience they shouldn't even be having all these problems.

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Men_Wolverine View Post
    I have the occasional freeze, the occasional party problem and the occasional lag, but besides that it's running as smooth as it should. No problems on my part but I do think it sucks for people who do have problems, with Treyarch's (COD) experience they shouldn't even be having all these problems.
    I am wondering if the same exact people IN treyarch made Black Ops or if they are not working there, then some new faces might have been making this game in that company. Which I would then understand why it's so jittery. Hell, I can't even play more than 1 random game (round) then after it is 98% chance I will get booted, after that I join another game then it gets stuck on "synchronizing game settings" then I getting booted again. It's worse now after they did that patch.
    PSN ID: Intense_Peanut

I've just spent the last hour on this game, and managed to get one match out of it, 2 'connection interrupted', one complete freeze and subsequent reboot, it's a complete **** take - I've only managed to complete less than half the matches I've entered this week and the ones I have I'm now distracted by the slightest drop in framerate thinking it's about to crash, lost a lot of kills and points as a result which renders the game unplayable as far as I'm concerned, so It's getting traded in for GT5 tomorrow, I'm so disappointed having owned MW and MW2 previously without any problems

Thread Information