Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Master Poster

Black Ops: Zombies.

Black Ops: Zombies.

Not an official thread, but not a random Zombies thread either. I guess when i start to build on information in this post, in the future it could be a stickied official zombies thread, but let's not worry about that just yet.

Maps:
    1. Five
    2. Kino Der Toten

Quick guide to each map:

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse-
    For the Kino der toten (dunno how to spell it) Stay in the main lobby (first room) til round 8, everyone by then should have around 4000-5000 points if your playing with decent people. On round 8 keep a crawler(s) then buy your way around the place til you get to the room with a turret and 2 staircases. Buy the turret, get a decent gun, 2 stay on the left hand stair case, 1 on the right hand staircase (in the "corridor" bit of the stairs, the landing) and 1 cover the window on the balcony up where you all are. Keep a crawler at round 9 and go pack a punch if you have sufficient funds. For the 1 covering the right hand side staircase i recommend a LMG, HK21 works well. Especially pack a punched. The commando (predator) is good for a few rounds but it becomes less effective with more zombies. We got to round 36 doing it this way so goodluck. If all fails, run loops around the map going slowly (not running), keeping the zombies behind you at all times. After a full loop turn around and unleash hell.

For the "Five" pentagon map, stay in the main part (top floor) til around round 6 or 7 then buy into the elevator. go down a floor and stay there for 1 round.(keep a crawler). Now go buy the bigger elevator, after clearing the debris, and go down another floor and turn the power on, find the mystery box, get your guns and go up a floor again. Now turn all the Def(Death)Cons up to 5 and go into a teleporter which will take you into the defcon room (pack a punch here), Either kill the crawler before u go in or wait for it to die. Once the large door opens, hell breaks loose. 2 of you cover the doorway and 2 cover the 2 windows inside (can switch around if wanted). Again for the doorway, LMG's are recommended. Next round all leave and re-do the defcons and pack a punch your guns, just keep doing it this way. Again, another brilliant way which works just as well is to loop on the lower ground level of the middle floor. (Requires you to buy 2 blockages) - Easy to do with Stakeout (Pack a Punch at round 14-15, and if you get the ray gun you're sweet). Also the Winters Howl (Fury) is awesome for the start of rounds if you go to the deathcon room then spray the bunch which builds up then run out and continue to loop.
    If anyone wants to play with me; I've got to round 24 on Five with 900 kills and also round 22 with one person just for a bit of information; ;- Add my PSN ID:
    Monty251 or leave yours here.

I'm also thinking of setting up a Zombies website with strategies, information, guns, special attribute weapons etc so let me know if you'd be interested in that too.

Apocalypse-
    Last edited by Apocalypse-; 11-30-2010 at 17:20.

Veteran
    Items Rolling StonesGTA IVDeadmau5NirvanaSackboyThe BeatlesJoker (limited ICON)Call of Duty: Black OPSGran Turismo 5GTA NikoNaughty DogModern Warfare 3
    i only have zombie trophies left to get on call of duty.

i suck at zombies, all i know is kill zombies but dont really get what ive to do.
    so yeah id be interested in a zombie guide site.
    dont think ive ever had power on, and once a red thing appeared and took me back to 1st room where i was mauled by loadsa zombies

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by scottscorpion View Post
    i only have zombie trophies left to get on call of duty.

i suck at zombies, all i know is kill zombies but dont really get what ive to do.
    so yeah id be interested in a zombie guide site.
    dont think ive ever had power on, and once a red thing appeared and took me back to 1st room where i was mauled by loadsa zombies
    Cool i'll definitely get started on a site then

wish i wasnt stuck at work
    The Freebie Hunter
    Free Playstation 3 Games | Free xBox 360 Games
    Stop Hating The Player And Start Hating The Game

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by kchris1 View Post
    wish i wasnt stuck at work

hey. new here first post! i will play zombies with you reached level 24 on nacht and 20 on five (prefer nacht as a map) be good aswell if we could get four people on mics if you have one? helps with teamwork and co-op i find really frustrating when you try to tell people how to go higher and they just run off themselfs and die lol.

oh and i've also got the prestige edition for the older maps.

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by whatnot86 View Post
    hey. new here first post! i will play zombies with you reached level 24 on nacht and 20 on five (prefer nacht as a map) be good aswell if we could get four people on mics if you have one? helps with teamwork and co-op i find really frustrating when you try to tell people how to go higher and they just run off themselfs and die lol.

oh and i've also got the prestige edition for the older maps.
    Good mate, just finished a match there, round 23 with 3 people. Will be playing again soon so add me: Monty251
    And welcome to the forum =]

thanks , will add you when i go in 2mins. my username is my username on here, whatnot86.

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by whatnot86 View Post
    thanks , will add you when i go in 2mins. my username is my username on here, whatnot86.
    No probs, thanks. You on now ?

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    madmandem2
    ill be on later from 6:30 if any one is still going to be on,but i normally play later like 8:30 9pm

im not bad at zombies its normally the people i play with that suck

we do ok till we get to the botten lever on Five then it all falls apart!! every one runs of on there own!!

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by madmandem2 View Post
    ill be on later from 6:30 if any one is still going to be on,but i normally play later like 8:30 9pm

im not bad at zombies its normally the people i play with that suck

we do ok till we get to the botten lever on Five then it all falls apart!! every one runs of on there own!!
    Yeah that's no probs mate, we usually play at around that time as well. Yeah. It's safest to stay on the middle floor with the large elevator shut so the "ghastly crawlers" can't come. Either all in deathcon room with 2 covering windows and 2 on the door or 3 in death con room and 1 guy (best usually) running loops on the lower level of the 2nd floor. (requires the two blockages to be bought. (2500 Points) - Only recommend that with pack a punched shotgun or a raygun and only if you know how to do it (not shooting backwards and not running).

If i go ahead with creating my website, i'll release all my info and tricks for zombies not saying it's the best but it'll help a lot of people.

Like for example earlier i was playing with some noobs and i went ahead, turned power on, answered all of the phones and got some Eminem playing as we played. This guy came on the mic nearly having an orgasm about the power being switched on as he'd never seen it LOL.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    madmandem2
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse- View Post
    Yeah that's no probs mate, we usually play at around that time as well. Yeah. It's safest to stay on the middle floor with the large elevator shut so the "ghastly crawlers" can't come. Either all in deathcon room with 2 covering windows and 2 on the door or 3 in death con room and 1 guy (best usually) running loops on the lower level of the 2nd floor. (requires the two blockages to be bought. (2500 Points) - Only recommend that with pack a punched shotgun or a raygun and only if you know how to do it (not shooting backwards and not running).

If i go ahead with creating my website, i'll release all my info and tricks for zombies not saying it's the best but it'll help a lot of people.

Like for example earlier i was playing with some noobs and i went ahead, turned power on, answered all of the phones and got some Eminem playing as we played. This guy came on the mic nearly having an orgasm about the power being switched on as he'd never seen it LOL.
    spot on buddy, illl add you Monty251 wen i get home from work..... ill play MP for a while then zombie it up with you

Master Poster
    Just got to round 22 with a mate, just 2 of us. Winters Howl (Winters Fury) and Stakeout (Raid) pack a punched. Awesome

EDIT (Picture): Me in the green

We used the technique i talked about a few posts up ^^ there somewhere. Both looping around on middle floor with pack a punched stakeouts, start of a new round - into the death con room to freeze up the bunch at the door (kills about half) then loop again.

Quote Originally Posted by madmandem2
    spot on
    Sounds good mate
    Last edited by Apocalypse-; 11-30-2010 at 16:38.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    madmandem2
    ^^ looking forward to playing tonight now desent people whoop whoop hahaha

Master Poster
    ^^ looking forward to playing tonight now desent people whoop whoop hahaha
    Heh, yeah should be good i should be home around 8-9pm So that suits you as well

We would've got a higher round but as i was reviving he moved into a corner and i got trapped lol, awk well Was fun with every perk.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    madmandem2
    ^ yea 8-9pm is perfect for me buddy, i aint even seen the pack-a-punch machine yet people iv played with...well.... No comment!!

Master Poster
    ^ yea 8-9pm is perfect for me buddy, i aint even seen the pack-a-punch machine yet people iv played with...well.... No comment!!
    Nice one mate well you will tonight I get it opened at round 6 haha. We'll play "five" to start i hate the first map tbh.

Elite Guru
    Items CoD: World at WarEA SportsActivision Logo360 SlimModern Warfare 3
    The highest round I have got to is 17

#CoolCoolCool

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Suley View Post
    The highest round I have got to is 17
    Join in tonight then For around 9pm.

Elite Guru
    Items CoD: World at WarEA SportsActivision Logo360 SlimModern Warfare 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse- View Post
    Join in tonight then For around 9pm.
    Can't make it.. sorry. I might be able to play tomorrow though.

#CoolCoolCool

Veteran
    Items Rolling StonesGTA IVDeadmau5NirvanaSackboyThe BeatlesJoker (limited ICON)Call of Duty: Black OPSGran Turismo 5GTA NikoNaughty DogModern Warfare 3
    i'll be able to play after 9pm

i dont know what to do but maybe playing with people who know what they are doing would teach me

feel free to add me if you want me to play , im a quick learner and can shoot fairly well

no worries if you dont want to though

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Suley View Post
    Can't make it.. sorry. I might be able to play tomorrow though.
    Sweet, yeah that's fine Add me sure: Monty251

add me.. Crucestech

Games to purchase: Killzone 4 | Gran Turismo 6 | Dark Souls 2

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by scottscorpion View Post
    i'll be able to play after 9pm

i dont know what to do but maybe playing with people who know what they are doing would teach me

feel free to add me if you want me to play , im a quick learner and can shoot fairly well

no worries if you dont want to though
    Ofcourse! Anyone's welcome mate Will add you fairly soon. Gotta ring the G/F then i'll be playing. Women... eh? lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by CrucesTech View Post
    add me.. Crucestech
    Yep no probs, same as above.

Apprentice
    Finally had a good game with 4 people on Nacht last night. Made it to level 27 by pretty much holding down the room in the upper left of the map. Dont open the door going to the stage, have 2 people covering the door going outside and 1 person on each window. The people at the door both had rayguns and either the hk-21 or thundergun. If it gets too intenses, step back from the door into the room area with the windows and turn on the fence trap. It's a litle easier than the run and gun method if you're playing with "slower" people .

I'm ready to try 5 again now and will definitely try the listed technique. I've only played it 2-3 times and the last time we made it to the "doctor" part and I lost my hk21, I wasn't expecting that

Thread Information