Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Gamer24

Under Siege Units | Skills and Powers

Hello Ps 3 gamers!

Under Siege is coming this month to Playstation Network. So i present you the skills and the powers of some units that you can find in this videogame!! Enjoy!! :

Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    good to hear some news on this i cant wait for release. hope your not working to hard

Thank you itachi

Gamer24
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    good to hear some news on this i cant wait for release. hope your not working to hard
    Hey Chille, how are you?... Im waiting for this PSN title too... Well, we will be able to play Under Siege this month, according to the official infos... So we should wait just a little bit more...

Dat Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer24 View Post
    Hey Chille, how are you?... Im waiting for this PSN title too... Well, we will be able to play Under Siege this month, according to the official infos... So we should wait just a little bit more...
    im good ty got back from states recently and you? it really looks awesome my move is ready for it.

Thank you itachi

Gamer24
    im good ty got back from states recently and you? it really looks awesome my move is ready for it.
    Im good thanks Chille! This year winter came early, huh? :S In this weather, it feels good to play playstation at home, warm! ehehe ...Yeah my Ps move is ready for it too. Did you see the cinematic intro trailer? Its fantastic!

Dat Guy
    Im good thanks Chille! This year winter came early, huh? :S In this weather, it feels good to play playstation at home, warm! ehehe ...Yeah my Ps move is ready for it too. Did you see the cinematic intro trailer? Its fantastic!
    yeah hehe but i like snow so not to bad. ive seen the trailer it looked awesome. Good to hear you`ve been ok. btw my psn is chille hope to see you online though you'd kick my butt

Thank you itachi

Gamer24
    Yeah, snow is very fun. But unfortunately here it just rains :S ... Thank you Chille! I will add you on my PSN friends list! Keep up the great vibe and enjoy the good videogames!

Master Guru
    Will it be 15$?
    PLAYING: DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO, TEAM ICO HD COLLECTION, BF3 BETA.
    GETTING: UNCHARTED 3, BATTLEFIELD 3, TWISTED METAL, LAST GUARDIAN (RELASE DATE?)

Dat Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by sergeriver View Post
    Will it be 15$?
    i just did a google search its gonna be 19.99$

Thank you itachi

Gamer24
    Quote Originally Posted by sergeriver View Post
    Will it be 15$?
    Hello sergeriver! Hola! According to the official Facebook page, Under Siege is expected to cost for Playstation Network Europe 14.99€ / 11.99 GBP and for Playstation Network USA 19.99USD.

Veteran
    I'm really excited for this game, the graphics look great and the map editor looks awesome. Move is awesome for RTS.
    I will say what needs to be said and take whatever consequences that carries.

Forum Sage
    Items PlayStationVitaPS3 Slim
    Awesome thread. Getting this day one.

Any news on trophies?

Gamer24
    Quote Originally Posted by edward_moffet View Post
    I'm really excited for this game, the graphics look great and the map editor looks awesome. Move is awesome for RTS.
    Yeah i totally agree with you edward!... Its on my wish list as well as Dead Nation! PSN have great titles this year

Dat Guy
    Yeah i totally agree with you edward!... Its on my wish list as well as Dead Nation! PSN have great titles this year
    Dead Nation is an awesome game Probbaly one of my favourite psn this year so far. Mainly because UK is 3rd in the world on it just below Canada hehe, but Under Siege may take its crown away, because it has so many features, plus it looks like a really intresting RTS, espically the way you get new troops. The online multiplayer just sweetens the deal.

Thank you itachi

Gamer24
    Dead Nation is an awesome game Probbaly one of my favourite psn this year so far. Mainly because UK is 3rd in the world on it just below Canada hehe, but Under Siege may take its crown away, because it has so many features, plus it looks like a really intresting RTS, espically the way you get new troops. The online multiplayer just sweetens the deal.
    Yeah i know Chille... The online multiplayer features make me feel more excited about Under Siege... Its always a good idea when the gamers can create their own maps and stuff... About Dead Nation: The reviews have been great. Ive played the "Metal Slug" on Arcade Machines (great times btw) and when i saw the videos ive got interested-lets shoot the zombies in arcade way!!!... Great artwork and sound design, fun and hard game to explore... I must get it soon!

Dat Guy
    Yeah i know Chille... The online multiplayer features make me feel more excited about Under Siege... Its always a good idea when the gamers can create their own maps and stuff... About Dead Nation: The reviews have been great. Ive played the "Metal Slug" on Arcade Machines (great times btw) and when i saw the videos ive got interested-lets shoot the zombies in arcade way!!!... Great artwork and sound design, fun and hard game to explore... I must get it soon!
    Well make sure you log on for wednesday give away's you might be able to get dead nation for free hehe. *as long as you have a UK account* i must admit i love the fact you can play 2vs AI online which will probbaly be the mode i'l most play because im not the most competive of people. *Yes metal slug is awesome, used to kick my butt all the time though hehe i was rubbish at it*

Thank you itachi

Gamer24
    Quote Originally Posted by Galvanise_ View Post
    Awesome thread. Getting this day one.

Any news on trophies?
    Hello Galvanise, how are you? Under Siege has Platinum Trophy

Dat Guy
    Thats pretty cool,not many psn game's have one of them.

Thank you itachi

Gamer24
    Well make sure you log on for wednesday give away's you might be able to get dead nation for free hehe. *as long as you have a UK account* i must admit i love the fact you can play 2vs AI online which will probbaly be the mode i'l most play because im not the most competive of people. *Yes metal slug is awesome, used to kick my butt all the time though hehe i was rubbish at it*
    Yeah thats a great feature. Well, im like you. Im more into co-operative games... It will be great to have your help to shoot some zombies when i get the game...

Gamer24
    Thats pretty cool,not many psn game's have one of them.
    Yeah, its so cool Chille!

Dat Guy
    Yeah thats a great feature. Well, im like you. Im more into co-operative games... It will be great to have your help to shoot some zombies when i get the game...
    Thanks, can't wait were gonna make a great team i can see it now .. btw i love the look of the mekitu troops

Thank you itachi

Forum Sage
    Items PlayStationVitaPS3 Slim
    I'm great, thanks for asking.

Oh, Platinum. Excellent news. This is probably the PSN game with the most features. It looks like an astounding peice of work.

Elite Sage
    It has online/offline "co-op" play (and versus). Voice AND Video chat online. Custom map maker that allows you to share the map, and Move support (among other features).

I think it's going to be one helluva epic game, well worth the $19.99 price point!

Cannot wait for its release!
    I am a moron. Do not argue with me because I will drag you down to my level and win with experience .

My Imba 'net speed (no joke):

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by The_One View Post
    It has online/offline "co-op" play (and versus). Voice AND Video chat online. Custom map maker that allows you to share the map, and Move support (among other features).

I think it's going to be one helluva epic game, well worth the $19.99 price point!

Cannot wait for its release!
    No joke, they could've easily made this a retail title. Which part of me thinks they should have because downloadable games are usually stuck into a separate category and not given the recognition they deserve. Like you almost never see downloadable titles on a list of games that make a system worth owning. Maybe they will make a retail release next with a ton more units and such .
    I will say what needs to be said and take whatever consequences that carries.

Gamer24
    Quote Originally Posted by edward_moffet View Post
    No joke, they could've easily made this a retail title. Which part of me thinks they should have because downloadable games are usually stuck into a separate category and not given the recognition they deserve. Like you almost never see downloadable titles on a list of games that make a system worth owning. Maybe they will make a retail release next with a ton more units and such .
    Hello edward, how are you?... Well, i agree. Downloadable games have not yet conquered the recognition they deserve . But i believe that digital distribution is the future... About this subject, i suggest you read the interview that John Carmack (the creator of Doom, Wolfenstein, Quake) gave to the reputable "The Telegraph": http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=277993

Thread Information