Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 7080 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2075
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Here get stuck in and believe all of us, when we say that it is down right awesome
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I agree the money is pointless after you have everything onto fast travel, Nope i never use it at any point and i never did in OBLIVION or the other elders games...

I see it more rewarding to explore
    I enjoy running around to get to places (especially since most areas I can pick up ingredients to make "money potions") but it can get tiresome in some areas. The area around Markarth up to Solitude and over to Falkreath can be a pain due to all the mountains/rocks.

Your mention of the UESP earlier, I typically use that when playing so I can find out what might be glitched or to find certain skill books and/or trainers. Looking through the race section of it I may have to be a Khajiit next character as they appear to fit my typical playstyle plus it's a race I've never used.

I've never really paid attention to races before in terms of which abilities, powers and skill levels they have. I usually just pick based on what appearance I want that playthough. If I were to pick a favorite based on their starting skills, I'd have to go with the Bosmer.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    True... But i use the USERWIKI all the time for HISTORY reasons of the game and i want to study the back history of every NPC
    in the games...

I love just running around the skyrim land and killing anything i encounter and i could write a $#@! load on what i have done and how i have done it...

I might do that later today, on how i do the game and what are the best approach to things and it might surprise you that it is similar too your experiences
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Unbound Mercenary
    I've started my new game, in earnest this time.

My character is a male dark elf. He is a master marksman, and one-handed expert. Master of illusions, and stealth to confuse and frighten his enemies into submission. He places no loyalties to either side of the war, but would side with the stormcloaks if forced. An assassin, and thief are the paths he will partake down his treacherous life to power. He is slow to trust the greybeards, and has put off on going to them until further consideration has been taken into account.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    I've started my new game, in earnest this time.

My character is a male dark elf. He is a master marksman, and one-handed expert. Master of illusions, and stealth to confuse and frighten his enemies into submission. He places no loyalties to either side of the war, but would side with the stormcloaks if forced. An assassin, and thief are the paths he will partake down his treacherous life to power. He is slow to trust the greybeards, and has put off on going to them until further consideration has been taken into account.

This sounds awesome... I am going to start Multiple games and with each different RACE character and i have never did this in a long long time and i will carefully select the skills they have

And i will decide on whether to chose a side or none and focus on making GOLD and making my characters powerful and over-powerful, plus i will enchant every single item i have like all weapons, amour and others...

I again have never worked with all the races in a long long time and i want to see how it has developed over the years

Oh and they will all be FEMALE as always

Unbound Mercenary
    I only ever play as humanoid males. Never the lizard or cat people. lol And high elves, or wood elves seem like $#@!s.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    racism in skyrim who would have thought that

Unbound Mercenary
    Its a rare thing to meet a nice high elf. I've not met to many.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    solid_sneek
    I'm thinking of taking the thief style life know skyrim. Possibly using magic when I visit the school.

solid_sneek

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Its a rare thing to meet a nice high elf. I've not met to many.
    It's rare to find anyone in skyrim that is not racist against each other... The NORDS and IMPERIALS are the complete worse for it

All seem to hate the KHAJIIT because of SKOOMA and the addiction level of it and their so called THIEVES SKILLS... All races call the KHAJIIT thieves and that is echoed by the KHAJIIT in the game

Quote Originally Posted by solid_sneek View Post
    I'm thinking of taking the thief style life know skyrim. Possibly using magic when I visit the school.
    solid_sneek
    Mate sounds good, just remember to save often and do it a lot... Because losing all you have did and i mean everything is really annoying
    Last edited by claud3; 03-22-2013 at 14:20.

Unbound Mercenary
    Decided against the dark elf, his head looked to small, didn't like it.

Restarted and set up a badass nord wizard/warrior.

I started out by heading start to slothsliem to get the armor, and then started the dawnguard quests for the crossbow.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    you evil looking BASTARD lmao

i am going with i do not know yet... i am doing all the race's for the first time in a while, so hard choice

Unbound Mercenary
    Hes supposed to look evil...very evil.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    So he is so so so evil, he would kill a easy chicken

Unbound Mercenary
    I made his eyes black to better get the message through of just how evil he is. lol

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I made his eyes black to better get the message through of just how evil he is. lol
    lol, so you are a chicken killer

On to what i have done in the game and always follow this path...This is going to be long, so be prepared and enjoy reading it and hope you get idea's from it

Ok so i start of selecting my race and look, so i pick an IMPERIAL and a FEMALE as always.

She has blue eye's, blond single pig tale hair and she has balanced skin color and is tall and just balanced in slim and with small weight.. And her name is SOPHIE

I know not a warrior type name, but i like the name and it suits her as she is a NORMAL IMPERIAL unless she is unleashed with anger on the land of SKYRIM..

Right i have selected my Race and i am doing the opening to the game and now i am at the point were i chose which way to go and who to go with and it is easy, i pick HADVAR and chose the IMPERIALS always and i have never changed this position..

So he has unbound me and i am selecting gear from the chest nearest to the hanging sword on the wall and inside it has a single handed iron sword with IMPERIAL BOOTS, IMPERIAL CHEAT ARMOUR and i put this on,

I do what HADVAR says and give the sword a swing or two and i do, right he opens the door and we ran to the next door and he opends it and we encounter STORMCLOAKS and fight them and when it is over i strip them of everything so i can sell if

So we make are way do the stairs and and just before we head into a room the DRAGON breaks the ceiling and i lose my balance for a second... The is when HADVAR says " He does not know when to give " I think is what he says

Anyways i go into the room and their is another two STORMCLOAKS and so i kill them and strip them to, right HADVAR ask's me to search for potions in the BARRELS and i do this and fine a couple of HEALTH POTIONS..

But before i leave i take all the food that is around and i search all the sack's and HARVEST the food that is hanging over the fire and the BEAMS.. So we leave and go down another set of stairs and encounter a wizard and he's guard fighting some more STORMCLOAKS and i help out and again i strip them of eveything

I search the room for anything and i come across a counter behind a cage and i find 3 LOCKPICKS and two books and i find a MACE, SWORD and a SHIELD and i decide to take them

So i find a BAG sitting in a table and i search it and find some food, book and HEALTH POTION and in the table next to the BAG is a DAGGER and i take that and what the IRON DAGGER was resting is the BOOK OF THE DRAGONBORN and it is black with the SILVER SKYRIM LOGO on it and the LOGO

As you know is a DRAGON, anyways i take it and i LOCKPICK the CELLS and come across some GOLD and a SPELL TONE and a dead WIZARD and he as a MAGE ROBE and again i take it..

I LOCKPICK all the cells on the way out and increase my LOCKPICK SKILL to level 1... I one cell their is a skeleton with 3 GOLD and BONEMEAL and another cell has a SKELETON and again BONEMEAL and 3 GOLD. But also has a BAG of 23 GOLD laying next to it..

Right at this stage the WIZARD refuse's to leave and does not believe a DRAGON is attacking HELGEN, but his gurd does and follows us out of the TORTURE room... So we make are way past the cells and into the other part of the TORTURE room and i see some SKELETONS and search them and get 2-3 GOLD from two of the three their..

We come across a massive hole in the room and it leads to a small cave, so we me are was through, But we come across more STORMCLOAKS and around 6 off them and we all fight them and the guard decides to stay behind...

So i decide to strip them of what i can carry from their corpse's, So me and HADVAR make are way towards a upped bridge and i pull the lever and the bridge drops and we go across and out of no were the DRAGON hits again and sends a massive stone dropping down and through the BRIDGE

HADVAR says " LUCKY WE WERE NOT ON THAT " i believe that is what he says... Right we make are way along a we stream and come across a pile of bones and beside that pile their is a bag of 34 GOLD and we carry on down the path and come across FROSETBITE SPIDERS, 6 SMALL ONE'S AND 2 MASSIVE ONE'S

We kill them and i collect the eggs for later on.. We make are way down the path and i we end up next to another stream and it leads into a we pond... Anyways i search around and find more potions and wine and a bag of 45 GOLD, this is were i get the chance to use a BOW,

HADVAR tells me to crouch and i do and he tells me that he does not want to get into a tangle with that bear over there and gives me a BOW even though i already have one... So i take my BOW out and KILL the BEAR, and go over and strip the BEAR of my ARROW and the BEAR PELT and CLAWS

We go on and make it out into the land off SKYRIM and the quest is done, HADVAR tells me to duck as the DRAGON fly's by...... We then talk and he tells me to follow him to RIVERWOOD and i do, on the way i collect flowers to make POTIONS with...

So i go to RIVERWOOD with HADVAR and on the way he shows my the STANDING STONES and i pick from the three options MAGE, THIEF or WARRIOR and i select WARRIOR and that please's HADVAR,

So he then points out BLEAKFALLS BARROWS and he tells that he still hunts him to this day... Right nearly at RIVERWOOD.. We encounter two WOLVES that are easy to kill and i strip them...

Right at RIVERWOOD and we talk to HADVAR'S uncle ALVOR and we explain what happened at HELGEN and he offers his services and i talk all i can from him and then i ask ALVOR does he need help around the forge and he does, So i help out and increase my FORGE SKILL to level 1 and he lets me keep what i made

Right i decide not to keep the gear i strip of all the STORMCLOAKS so i sell them to ALVOR and what i could not sell to him i sell to LUCAN in LUCAN'S goods store...

And from this point on i general go and search and find things, free to do what i want

I go to the IRON MINE close by called EMBERSHARD MINE and strip it of everything and sell some and use the other for making LEATHER ARMOUR and WEAPONS like SWORDS, DAGGERS etc...

I go to the SLEEPING GIANT INN and make potions to INCREASE my ALCHEMY SKILL and to find anything out about the SLEEPING GIANT INN

and that is that. I also go and hunt for more PELTS and i do the CHEST glitch and I go to every MINE ni the LAND and just make GLASS GEAR and other things...

This is all i do after leaving HELGEN...

So anyone else want to share their experience at the START of SKYRIM

17. Likes Kwes likes this post
    Unbound Mercenary
    Wow...

I just go to riverwood, steal and murder for what I need, then move on, ready for the game.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    THANKS FRIEND

I do put the effort into the one TOWN always and i make worth staying in... RIVERWOOD is my most favorite town ever and i always go back to it and i do the same with all the towns

i prefer the towns to the cities most of the time and i get more out of the towns oddly enough

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    True... But i use the USERWIKI all the time for HISTORY reasons of the game and i want to study the back history of every NPC
    in the games...

I love just running around the skyrim land and killing anything i encounter and i could write a $#@! load on what i have done and how i have done it...

I might do that later today, on how i do the game and what are the best approach to things and it might surprise you that it is similar too your experiences
    I wish I could sit down and learn about some of the history of certain characters, places and events. I think I have ADD or something though. I always have the computer with me ready to look up info but I always end up opening up Netflix. The newest Hitman took forever to complete due to never being focused enough.

I do occasionally read a book in-game though and always the journals.

Anyways, was playing with my Orc and came across the stronghold west of Riften, where I saved them from the giant. Talked to the lady at the gate and she cursed me with "damn outsider". I was kind of hoping Orc's would be accepting of my Orc character. She continued to call me names and that I didn't belong there, don't fit in, etc, until I completed the 'Cursed Tribe' quest. The only difference I noticed being an Orc was that the door was open when I came upon the place the first time instead of being locked out.

I'm enjoying the race though. He looks good in armor and I'm sticking with the un-stealthy attacks so far.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Here i have a group section on the elders scrolls and it has my theories on some back history of a lot of characters from

MORROWIND, OBLIVION and SKRIM

It is to pages worth and i hope you like and i am adding to it tonight and going to work on the others as well

And i have a thread on randomness, i have only found two places so far.. I will be adding more

Here is the link to save you finding it

http://www.psu.com/forums/group.php?groupid=47

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I gave it a look. I have yet to play Morrowind and couldn't remember most Oblivion characters, so I really only knew about the Skyrim characters.

I wish this game had more history on different people, or just more to their story. Especially with Bersi Honey-Hand and the note in his safe at the store (To A Concerned Citizen by The Society of Mercantile Freedom). They just kind of have that and then nothing else. I was pumped when I first found that and though I could maybe find a quest dealing with fixing Riften. But, no.

I see you keep updating that page so I'll check it out on and off.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Thanks for checking it out and yes i will be updating it all the time and I will be making new threads and one on the NOTES found in all the games...

Also i have a glitch thread and i will be adding more threads

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Rona the Dark Dovahkiin

She's the counterpart to my good character, Rona the Dovakiin. She is the vampire goddess of the underworld and is the epicenter of the dark forces and evil intent that flow through the land. She is the queen of the blackmarket and thieves guild and as well as shaping the political scene through strategic assassinations of political figures and other figures.

Although she stands before mortal men physically, her intention and nature is shrouded from their minds with the use of powerful illusion magic. Rona effectively molds the world according to her whim by controlling the perception of those around her. Jarls entrust her with titles, blind to the fact that she feasts on their families at night. There have even been whispers among the The Dark Brotherhood assassins that their Listener is so darkly powerful that she can make the friends and loved ones of her targets kill her marks for her while she watches invisible amongst the walking meat sacks.

Eventually her meddling with the minds of mortals evolved into manipulating the minds of the dead, and she developed the ability to control them. She takes delight in hunting the Dawnguard with the corpses of two of their own, casting all into a frenzy as comrades cleave each other open. She uses these rotting bodies like throw away puppets while she searches of Tamriel's most powerful figures to join her from the underworld.

She is just as deadly with melee, having slit the throats of countless clueless victims, she has grown proficient at gutting with daggers. When she feels like a huntress she employs her daedric bow to stick her prey from afar. She finds it a meditative and relaxing way of killing.

After being an immortal among men for so long, Rona hungers for ever more power; the power of a god. To this end, the search is on for legendary daedric artifacts that could aid her. She has heard reports from her sources that there are strange shrines located in secluded areas that hold a strange new language that could give her the power she is seeking...

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    you have a evil $#@! there my DARK MONKEY FRIEND.... I have a natural imperial and all slim

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    I have everything for ps3 but the load times are getting on my nerves. PC spoiled me haha.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Thread Information