Latest PSU headlines:

Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 7282 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2075
    Unbound Mercenary
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    100% weakness to fire screw that shit! Just my luck to walk into a cave full of pyromancers lol.

Ugh that was one of the worst glitches in the game. If not for console commands it would have killed my playthrough. He wouldn't open the door either, just a massive headache all round. The solitude battle bug is even worse
    Ugh, I can't stand that part, I usually just phase threw the door, then keep bugging him and shit till he opens it to continue the game. lol
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Supreme Veteran

The oddest thing in all off skyrim is the shops and they way the speech tree works,

Because if you take the first perk and all the skills in it, it is meant to divided all the money evenly among all the shops throughout Skyrim

But this is not the case... When you get the first perk in the speech three and all the skills in it Haggling perk... It is meant to increase better prices for you and it does... But it also increases the GOLD for one Shop Keeper in the game

And that shop keeper is Lucan and he is located in Riverwood, now i do not get why he is so so special. Because when you get all the Haggling Skills and then the increase all shop owners to have 500 extra gold all the time..

It increase's Lucan's Gold to 12500 gold and he has that every other day, but all the other shops, stands etc... All have less than he does and no matter what you do, their money never passes a certain level and that is 2000 or 5000 gold and yet Lucan has well over 12,000 when you get all the skills in the Haggling perk and the everyone's gold is increased by 500 gold perk

It makes no sense what so ever

Unbound Mercenary
    Its simple Lucan is secretly a drug lord, but runs a shop on the side as his cover.

Supreme Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Its simple Lucan is secretly a drug lord, but runs a shop on the side as his cover.
    LMAO, maybe so friend

I seem to believe that even though the marketing system in the game is meant to work as real life in certain ways and yet it does not,

They said that if you are evil and destroy a local economy it comes back on you and the locals hate you... But that is not the case

The economy in Skyrim is seriously not right

Unbound Mercenary
    Its too easy to work the system, if I find a bandit cave or something, its usual to be able to find one or two enchanted weapons, which usually sell for over a thousand gold.

And any magic stuff, like robes or stuff is enough to not have to worry about money anymore. Stuff should be cheaper to sell, more expensive to buy.

Supreme Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Its too easy to work the system, if I find a bandit cave or something, its usual to be able to find one or two enchanted weapons, which usually sell for over a thousand gold.

And any magic stuff, like robes or stuff is enough to not have to worry about money anymore. Stuff should be cheaper to sell, more expensive to buy.
    That is true... But it does not explain why he has over 12,000 gold, were is the others have only 2,000 to 5,000 gold

Unbound Mercenary
    I'm going to go back to my last major character, and finish leveling him up to level 81, so I can face...The Ebony Warrior!!!

Its said that he is the strongest NPC in the whole game, and acts like a final boss, because by level 81, you have had to do pretty much everything in the entire game.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I always found it nice that one guy has so much gold, as it decreased the amount of traveling I had to do to sell off items. Typically going to him and then the fence at Honningbrew Meadery will get rid of all my loot I've gathered.

It'd be nice if the economy worked better. Dawnstar, Winterhold and Windhelm alchemist shops would carry items like ice wraith teeth and snowberries while Markarth would have hanging moss and juniper berries. Snowberries in Markarth would cost more and be sold for more than those northeastern areas. If you sold a lot of a certain item (iron daggers than can banish summoned Daedra) then it would gradually decrease the price of them. If one goes for 100GP then 100 of them shouldn't go for 10,000GP as they are no longer that rare. Also you typically get price reductions for buying in bulk, so same should go for the shopkeeps in the game.

You could even occasionally have items you could order for later on. Say you don't want to run around collecting canis root. You could place an order at a certain shop and within so many days (7-10 days maybe) you would get them ready for pick up. Surely our character isn't the only one in all of Skyrim that has the ability to be hired to go collect items (bear pelts, fire salts, ice wraith teeth, flawless amethyst, gold ore, deathbell, nirnroot, etc).

Usually if I find myself with too much gold I'll stick it in a container in one of my houses until I eventually build it back up again. I have a problem with having to loot every corpse and check every table, cabinet, drawer and shelf.

Unbound Mercenary
    I recently came back to skyrim, started playing with a slightly older save that had never completed the dawnguard, or dragonborn questline. The only main quest completed was the companions questline.

So I got him back up to power, and decked him out with some kick ass armor that matches perfectly with how this guy was set up.

Here are some pics of him, yeah hes a giant.

Supreme Veteran

you friend are Tall

Unbound Mercenary
    Gives my guy a powerful intimidation factor. lol

That axe that I carry so powerful. Its base damage is about 85. But it has an enchantment that has a 50% chance of doing 75 damage with lightining, fire and ice. Plus it drains 20 health per hit, and adds it to my health.

Supreme Veteran

So you are an angry tall Axe swinging person

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    So you are an angry tall Axe swinging person
    Not angry. But yes

Supreme Veteran

you don't have to be angry, you just have to look like your dude there and it explains many issue's he might have piled up over his life from baby to DRAGON-BORN

Unbound Mercenary
    True, and I guess he does look pretty angry.

For good reason, I was working to getting the achievement of having a 1000 gold bounty in every hold in skyrim. Must feel safe knowing that one guy can ride into town, slaughter a few guards, and ride off without a scratch.

Supreme Veteran

Well i rather him than six skeever nibbling on my ankles

Master Guru
    Still enjoying Skyrim on the PS3. What a game.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Will finally be playing next month with the Legendary Edition. Temped to get it on PC but I want the PS3 version as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyreactor
    Nothing more exciting than bringing home a brand new console and watching a download screen for a hour.

yay, next gen!

Supreme Veteran

it is not even a legendary edition, it only has three DLC. Were Oblivion had near 9 and yes some small ones, but they counted
    Last edited by claud3; 05-10-2013 at 22:09.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    GOTY Edition, Ultimate Edition, Legendary Edition etc. I don't care I always wait for the complete package from Bethesda, mainly for the updates being on the disc too.

Oblivion only had 2 expansion packs and a bunch of addons, Fallout 3 had 5.
    Nothing more exciting than bringing home a brand new console and watching a download screen for a hour.

yay, next gen!

Supreme Veteran

Maybe so, but a legendary pack has too you know Pack more in it

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    IMO it's a better title than GOTY Edition. It certainly beats the embarrassing Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition title, which would've been the GOTY Edition had it actually won a GOTY award lol

yay, next gen!

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Will finally be playing next month with the Legendary Edition. Temped to get it on PC but I want the PS3 version as well.
    If you can, you should. It's a whole different game on PC. With many of the same flaws... of course.

Supreme Veteran

With the ability to mod the game, makes it an amazing experience

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Yeah, go with the PC. It adds so much to the game. Not even just the different armors, and weapons you can get. But entire other quests, glitch fixes and such .

Thread Information