Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    HitMan00

Castlevania: LoS DLC Detailed

Link: http://www.gametrailers.com/news/cas...-detailed/2815

Konami has announced two new downloadable content packages for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow which will feature all new areas, monsters, and brand new story lines.

The first is called ‘Reverie’ and in it players return to the Castle as Gabriel to help Laura, the former servant to the vampire Carmilla, in destroying the unruly evil that was previously kept in check by the recently slain Queen.

Once completed, fans of the series can download the second DLC entitled ‘Resurrection’, which continues the story directly after the end of the game and gives some insight into the dramatic epilogue seen by players upon completion of the game, and Gabriel’s ultimate destiny. This will be larger in scope than the first add-on, as it features a final showdown with a very notorious enemy. Hmmmm – mysterious…

Both packs are expected to launch in early 2011. Let us know what you’re thinking about them in the comments below

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items Diablo IIIOne PieceGhost in the ShellLuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    I didn't play the game... YET, but that second DLC pack sounds like an unfinished ending sorta deal?

Super Elite

Oh cool so that may answer how
    -52"LCD 1080p 120hz Philips,
    -PC= MSI motherboard / AMD Athlon 64x2 Duel Core 5000+ 2.61 GHz / 3 gigs ram / NVIDI GeForce 9500GT / Light scribe DVD burner drive / 750GB 7200RPM HDD
    -Playstation3= 250 GIG
    Custom LED lit DuelShock3SixAxis and 3 SixAxis controller

Elite Member
    As a long time Castlevania fan, LoS was the first time I actually felt disappointed with a CV game, so sad. ='(

I'm not that interested in the DLCs. But it's a good chance to see if hope yet remains.

"Get on the dance floor! Turn the beat back!"
    Sig by - Kingpin326
    Currently Playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Wow that second add on made me regret buying the game at launch... makes me think the game isnt finished and there trying to sell me the ending. :/

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:
    Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by HardlePS3 View Post
    As a long time Castlevania fan, LoS was the first time I actually felt disappointed with a CV game, so sad. ='(

I'm not that interested in the DLCs. But it's a good chance to see if hope yet remains.

Really? the ones on PS2 were horrible and I would consider them to be the worst so far.
    PSN ID: Intense_Peanut

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Hopefully there will be a complete edition with all the DLC when it goes greatest hits.

Thread Information