Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 344454 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1846
    Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    If your last post was filled with proven facts then please, prove them. Don't stand behind your ''years of experience'' blabber because it doesn't change a claim into a fact.

Now, you said that eating at night should not be done because of all the things you just mentioned, but I have seen many many studies and articles that prove it is mainly a myth. Eating before bed could affect your sleep but from what I've read the body processes food pretty much the same even if we're awake or asleep. A simple googling will pretty much show you all you need lol.
    If you believe that then munch on pizza, candy bars, and soda every night for 2 months and only sleep for 3 hours a night and see where it gets you. Eating before bed does affect your body fat and weight just like the amount of sleep does. It all depends on what you eat and the person's body type. Theses are facts dude.

I never said that you shouldn't eat at night.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 06-26-2012 at 16:25.

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    If you believe that then munch on pizza, candy bars, and soda every night for 2 months and see where it gets you. Eating before bed does affect your body fat and weight. It all depends on what you eat and the person's body type.
    Lmao, so if I ate all that crap during the day I would gain less fat? I still await your proof....

Also those video Sub-Stance..... that was almost as bad as last time. First video was the biggest bro you have ever seen and that second video was a $#@!ing promo to a DVD where the dude didn't even tell us anything about it. Guess I have to buy his DVD to be able to find the secret of spot-fat reduction. Great sources you got there man, did you even watch the videos before you posted them? Please, next time post something reminding a scientific research instead of a ripped guy promoting his website.

Now, spot fat reduction is possible, but to a VERY VERY minimal extent. I posted this study last time I think, and it is the best one to prove the point:

Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2007 Feb;292(2):E394-9. Epub 2006 Sep 19.
    Are blood flow and lipolysis in subcutaneous adipose tissue influenced by contractions in adjacent muscles in humans?

Stallknecht B, Dela F, Helge JW.

Department of Medical Physiology, The Panum Institute, Blegdamsvej 3, DK-2200 Copenhagen N, Denmark. B.Stallknecht@mfi.ku.dk

Aerobic exercise increases whole body adipose tissue lipolysis, but is lipolysis higher in subcutaneous adipose tissue (SCAT) adjacent to contracting muscles than in SCAT adjacent to resting muscles? Ten healthy, overnight-fasted males performed one-legged knee extension exercise at 25% of maximal workload (W(max)) for 30 min followed by exercise at 55% W(max) for 120 min with the other leg and finally exercised at 85% W(max) for 30 min with the first leg. Subjects rested for 30 min between exercise periods. Femoral SCAT blood flow was estimated from washout of (133)Xe, and lipolysis was calculated from femoral SCAT interstitial and arterial glycerol concentrations and blood flow. In general, blood flow and lipolysis were higher in femoral SCAT adjacent to contracting than adjacent to resting muscle (time 15-30 min; blood flow: 25% W(max) 6.6 +/- 1.0 vs. 3.9 +/- 0.8 ml x 100 g(-1) x min(-1), P < 0.05; 55% W(max) 7.3 +/- 0.6 vs. 5.0 +/- 0.6 ml x 100 g(-1) x min(-1), P < 0.05; 85% W(max) 6.6 +/- 1.3 vs. 5.9 +/- 0.7 ml x 100 g(-1) x min(-1), P > 0.05; lipolysis: 25% W(max) 102 +/- 19 vs. 55 +/- 14 nmol x 100 g(-1) x min(-1), P = 0.06; 55% W(max) 86 +/- 11 vs. 50 +/- 20 nmol x 100 g(-1) x min(-1), P > 0.05; 85% W(max) 88 +/- 31 vs. -9 +/- 25 nmol x 100 g(-1) x min(-1), P < 0.05). In conclusion, blood flow and lipolysis are generally higher in SCAT adjacent to contracting than adjacent to resting muscle irrespective of exercise intensity. Thus specific exercises can induce "spot lipolysis" in adipose tissue.

So to cut all the crap, how much fat is burned locally?:

assuming a molecular weight of 860 g/mol for TG, this corresponds to an extra breakdown of 0.6–2.1 mg of TG in 30 min/100 g of adipose tissue adjacent to contracting muscles

Sooooo we get a loss of 0,6-2,1 milligrams towards 100 grams of fat after 30 minutes of training! So if you did 10 of those sessions a week for half a year you would burn 156-546 milligrams/100 grams. lol.

Learn to do signatures here

Forum Sage
    Lmao, so if I ate all that crap during the day I would gain less fat? I still await your proof....

Also those video Sub-Stance..... that was almost as bad as last time. First video was the biggest bro you have ever seen and that second video was a $#@!ing promo to a DVD where the dude didn't even tell us anything about it. Guess I have to buy his DVD to be able to find the secret of spot-fat reduction. Great sources you got there man, did you even watch the videos before you posted them? Please, next time post something reminding a scientific research instead of a ripped guy promoting his website.

Now, spot fat reduction is possible, but to a VERY VERY minimal extent. I posted this study last time I think, and it is the best one to prove the point:
    It all goes back to what I said before. It does work to a certain extent "but the focus should be on getting lean all over". It is possible depending on the person's body type. Say what you want about the people in the videos but they have years of experience in training techniques and what they say is backed up by evidence. Yes, one may be promoting something but it doesn't make what he says less believable.

The point I was trying to make that there are some trainers( and health care professionals) out there who do believe its possible to target certain fat areas. Should you do it? Probably not, but that doesn't make it impossible because it has been done before. It will mostly depend on the person, his or her genetics,the program, diet, and where you store the fat. Targeting a certain area with intense exercise has proven to work in certain cases. This has been proven time and time again by fitness trainers throughout the industry but is not recommended.

Throughout the fitness world we are told and taught that it can't be done but there are some exceptions to that rule.... especially when it comes to certain female body types.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 06-26-2012 at 18:16.

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Your above link did not do anything to help your point unfortunately. Having firmer muscles and improving your posture lol, why are you posting crap articles like these when you know they don't help you at all? Where are all the scientific studies? I have asked them in nearly every single post yet you always try to find a way to go around them. You always talk about how ''people have done it'' yet I don't see examples. It's actual studies against your word man.

Forum Sage
    Your above link did not do anything to help your point unfortunately. Having firmer muscles and improving your posture lol, why are you posting crap articles like these when you know they don't help you at all? Where are all the scientific studies? I have asked them in nearly every single post yet you always try to find a way to go around them. You always talk about how ''people have done it'' yet I don't see examples. It's actual studies against your word man.
    And your did...lol

I have provided plenty to show that there are some that believe that it isn't entirely impossible. Science or no science,spot reducing fat has been done before. You can continue to believe what you want but it doesn't change the information or the opinions of some who have actually seen it done(myself included). You even said it yourself here:
    Now, spot fat reduction is possible, but to a VERY VERY minimal extent.
    I'll stand by what I said. Its totally possible depending on the person and certain other factors.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 06-26-2012 at 18:53.

Master Guru
    Holy $#@!ing jesus, half a gram of fat in half a year when working out 10 times a week!!!!!!!!!! Did you even read the results? It's like a grain of sand in a beach, close to nothing. No way is this dependable on a persons genetics. Oh god are you really this ignorant? As a PT you should be open to new information when you are clearly false with this one, you are just harming your clients with your bro-science. It's amazing how you can keep on going when you can't back up anything what you say.
    Last edited by spyrde; 06-26-2012 at 19:21.

7. Likes Nitey likes this post
    Forum Sage
    Holy $#@!ing jesus, half a gram of fat in half a year when working out 10 times a week!!!!!!!!!! Did you even read the results? It's like a grain of sand in a beach, close to nothing. No way is this dependable on a persons genetics. Oh god are you really this ignorant? As a PT you should be open to new information when you are clearly false with this one, you are just harming your clients with your bro-science. It's amazing how you can keep on going when you can't back up anything what you say.
    lol...not even close dude. You can lose way more than that in that time.

I have never ever failed a client before and genetics/ body type does play a role in it. As a PT you learn that different things work for different people. No where did I ever say that this is the norm, but it has been done before and it's certainly not impossible. I have trained female clients before who have lost inches on their thighs, as well as hips without doing any cardio at all, and I have trained some that needed cardio to do it. It all depends on the person, their diet, and body type. Either way genetics, as well as other factors(like age ) play a role. Some people have a genetic weakness to burn dietary fat and are more likely to become overweight. This is why some dietary supplements are good because they help compensate for genetic weaknesses.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 06-26-2012 at 23:45.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    Some advice required here; I hope someone can give me some kind of routine.
    Ok so I am around 5'4 and weigh around 59kg, (small, for my age of 19, but y'know) And have a slim figure, almost athletic.
    I have been smoking for 3 years and stopped around 2/3 weeks ago, (I had one or two during the England game on sunday)..
    I used to run 13 miles when I was an amateur boxer at around the age of 15, however now I honestly struggle to run a block.

Anyway, background bio complete, my question is this; 5 weeks today, I travel to Ibiza for two weeks.
    Needless today, being at the age I am and going on a lads holiday, I'd enjoy looking good on the beaches, etc (without sounding vein)
    In the 5 weeks time I have, potentially how 'ripped' or toned could i get, all round?
    I am a member of a gym, so if someone has a really good weekly weights workout routine, that'd rock.

Also, I might just had, i virtually have no body fat, but I'm not skin and bone... Suppose photo's can be provided if necessary.

Thanks in advance guys

PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by LM-93 View Post
    Some advice required here; I hope someone can give me some kind of routine.
    Ok so I am around 5'4 and weigh around 59kg, (small, for my age of 19, but y'know) And have a slim figure, almost athletic.
    I have been smoking for 3 years and stopped around 2/3 weeks ago, (I had one or two during the England game on sunday)..
    I used to run 13 miles when I was an amateur boxer at around the age of 15, however now I honestly struggle to run a block.

Anyway, background bio complete, my question is this; 5 weeks today, I travel to Ibiza for two weeks.
    Needless today, being at the age I am and going on a lads holiday, I'd enjoy looking good on the beaches, etc (without sounding vein)
    In the 5 weeks time I have, potentially how 'ripped' or toned could i get, all round?
    I am a member of a gym, so if someone has a really good weekly weights workout routine, that'd rock.

Also, I might just had, i virtually have no body fat, but I'm not skin and bone... Suppose photo's can be provided if necessary.

Thanks in advance guys
    I'll leave it to another member since any workout advice I give have to backed up with scientific proof...lol

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    I'm not even going to read half the bull$#@! that's been posted above, but there are some seriously silly claims being made. You need to understand one point and one point only... it is the first law of thermodynamics. If you consume more calories than you are expending, you will gain weight. If you consume less calories than you are expending, you will lose weight. It is irrelevant what time you eat as long as you are consuming less calories than you've burned that day. This isn't a hypothesis, it is called a law for a reason, such as the law of gravity. It's not up for discussion, that's how calories work. There are details within the fabric of individual people's diets that affect various aspects of their body such as metabolism, insulin resistance, and about a trillion other things, but the law never changes... even for those with metabolic disorders. You can give advice on dieting on ways to eat healthier or maximize nutrient uptake or formulating a diet plan for a diabetic, but please don't dispute the calorie issue. It's not up for debate.
    Last edited by Brandon; 06-27-2012 at 02:53.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

PSN ID
    Marisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    If you consume more calories than you are expending, you will gain weight. If you consume less calories than you are expending, you will lose weight. It is irrelevant what time you eat as long as you are consuming less calories than you've burned that day. This isn't a hypothesis, it is called a law for a reason, such as the law of gravity. It's not up for discussion, that's how calories work. There are details within the fabric of individual people's diets that affect various aspects of their body such as metabolism, insulin resistance, and about a trillion other things, but the law never changes... even for those with metabolic disorders. You can give advice on dieting on ways to eat healthier or maximize nutrient uptake or formulating a diet plan for a diabetic, but please don't dispute the calorie issue. It's not up for debate.
    perfect post. there are hundreds of factors to consider, but that is pretty much the only thing that is the same for everyone.

I just use the "Lose It!" app for iphone, or just loseit.com. Probably the most important part is it doesn't only let you track calories - you can keep an eye on specific nutrient balance too. Plus it lets me customize my plan and gives me more freedom if I think their plan is too hard

I lost 10 pounds in 3 months, which isn't outrageous, but it was a healthy weight loss and I didn't feel like I had to make any big sacrifices in my life.

Forum Sage
    I'm not even going to read half the bull$#@! that's been posted above, but there are some seriously silly claims being made. You need to understand one point and one point only... it is the first law of thermodynamics. If you consume more calories than you are expending, you will gain weight. If you consume less calories than you are expending, you will lose weight. It is irrelevant what time you eat as long as you are consuming less calories than you've burned that day. This isn't a hypothesis, it is called a law for a reason, such as the law of gravity. It's not up for discussion, that's how calories work. There are details within the fabric of individual people's diets that affect various aspects of their body such as metabolism, insulin resistance, and about a trillion other things, but the law never changes... even for those with metabolic disorders. You can give advice on dieting on ways to eat healthier or maximize nutrient uptake or formulating a diet plan for a diabetic, but please don't dispute the calorie issue. It's not up for debate.
    This is true but not all calories are equal. It really depends on what you eat. That does have an effect too.

PSN ID
    Marisaur
    All calories ARE equal.

Different nutrients have different calorie content though. 1 gram of fat has 9 calories. 1 gram of protein has 4 calories.

(this is of course just about math. of course other nutrients are important and they do matter for health. Calorie count is NOT the only thing you should worry about in a diet.

Just, if you burn more calories than you consume, you lose weight. Period)
    Last edited by Marisaur; 06-27-2012 at 04:07.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Marisaur View Post
    All calories ARE equal.

Different nutrients have different calorie content though. 1 gram of fat has 9 calories. 1 gram of protein has 4 calories.

(this is of course just about math. of course other nutrients are important and they do matter for health. Calorie count is NOT the only thing you should worry about in a diet.

Just, if you burn more calories than you consume, you lose weight. Period)
    exactly...so they aren't equal. For example, ice cream is mostly sugar and fat calories, whereas a salad is a trove of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber calories.

PSN ID
    Marisaur
    no, carb, fat, and protein calories ARE the same. The point was that fat has MORE of them per gram than protein. So eating less fat means less calories.

BUT whether you eat 500 calories worth of fat, or 500 calories of protein, it will take the same amount of effort to burn them.

The only different is, there are a lot of fats that are bad for your cardiovascular system, etc. Protein is better for you (generally).

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by x6Teen View Post
    but you can still lose weight eating mcdonalds and icecream just as you could eating salads
    True but maybe not at the same rate as eating healthy food. It all depends on the person. I have known people who have lost weight eating only junk food, but I wouldn't recommend it if you want to improve your overall fitness.

no, carb, fat, and protein calories ARE the same. The point was that fat has MORE of them per gram than protein. So eating less fat means less calories.

BUT whether you eat 500 calories worth of fat, or 500 calories of protein, it will take the same amount of effort to burn them.

The only different is, there are a lot of fats that are bad for your cardiovascular system, etc. Protein is better for you (generally).
    That varies from person to person because we all have different metabolism levels.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 06-27-2012 at 04:32.

PSN ID
    Marisaur
    You're right that people who eat healthy are overall more physically capable of being fit. But NOT because of calories and NOT because of their weight. Its important for clients to know that.

And people do have different metabolisms. But ONE person - no matter what metabolism they were blessed with - will burn the SAME amount of calories from the SAME amount of effort, whether it was from fat, carbs, or protein.

im starting to understand something about our country's health problems now, though. lol

Forum Sage
    You're right that people who eat healthy are overall more physically capable of being fit. But NOT because of calories and NOT because of their weight. Its important for clients to know that.

And people do have different metabolisms. But ONE person - no matter what metabolism they were blessed with - will burn the SAME amount of calories from the SAME amount of effort, whether it was from fat, carbs, or protein.

im starting to understand something about our country's health problems now, though. lol
    It depends on a person's fat burning heart rate which varies depending on age and other factors. High intensity exercises tend to burn more fat and calories than low intensity exercise.

Master Guru
    lol...not even close dude. You can lose way more than that in that time.
    You really did not understand any part of that study I see....
    Last edited by spyrde; 06-27-2012 at 15:34.

Forum Sage
    You really did not understand any part of that study I see....
    lol...Its not that important. Just keep training dude.

Administrator
    Quit back peddling. You were wrong. Move on. The subject was clearly calories and weight loss only and your comments regarding the time of day or even the type of food were wholly inaccurate. It is wrong to give people bad information based on myths and outdated information. There is an ungodly mass of awful information out there and it is our duty as PT's to remove the vail of bull$#@!.

Healthy food choices is another topic entirely, but it has nothing to do with weight loss in regards to "bad calories" causing weight gain. The only time bad food causes weight gain is when someone is eating more calories than is required for their body. You can get fat eating healthy food as well if you are consistently eating too much. It swings both ways.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Forum Sage
    Quit back peddling. You were wrong. Move on. The subject was clearly calories and weight loss only and your comments regarding the time of day or even the type of food were wholly inaccurate. It is wrong to give people bad information based on myths and outdated information. There is an ungodly mass of awful information out there and it is our duty as PT's to remove the vail of bull$#@!.

Healthy food choices is another topic entirely, but it has nothing to do with weight loss in regards to "bad calories" causing weight gain. The only time bad food causes weight gain is when someone is eating more calories than is required for their body.You can get fat eating healthy food as well if you are consistently eating too much. It swings both ways.
    I wasn't wrong dude....you guys are the ones that seem to be confused. Eating before bed or late at night could inhibit your calorie-burning the next day. It all depends on what you eat and the portion size. The meal you eat before bed is just as important as any other meal you consume daily. People who skip meals during the day are more likely to binge during the evening and at night which could very well lead to weight gain and trouble sleeping.

Yes, you can get fat by eating anything but you are less likely to if the food is healthy. It all depends on the person. I've never failed a male or female client in helping them reach their goals. I'll stick to my guns on that and any other things I've learned through my experiences. The real vail of bull$#@! comes from thinking the same thing works for everyone, when the reality is that it just doesn't.

You are less active at night and are burning fewer calories
    Your metabolism is slowest while you are sleeping
    You will release more insulin at night compared to in the morning
    Your glycogen stores are fuller after a day of eating so you are more likely to store excess carbohydrate as fat instead of storing it as muscle glycogen
    All facts right there dude, whether you want to believe it or not.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 06-28-2012 at 15:34.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by x6Teen View Post
    tbh i don't mind what you said everything else in that post ^^ but the bold .....

It all goes back to what i said about it depending on the Individual.

Its difficult to provide a list of foods that apply to everyone but some are great for helping you burn fat because they are low in caloric density. Remember, a food could be healthy and loaded with nutrients, but very high in calories..... On the other hand, a food could be low in calories, but void of nutrients, so it might help you lose fat, but will do nothing for your health.

Last edited by Sub-stance1; 06-29-2012 at 03:01.

Administrator
    I wasn't wrong dude....you guys are the ones that seem to be confused. Eating before bed or late at night could inhibit your calorie-burning the next day. It all depends on what you eat and the portion size. The meal you eat before bed is just as important as any other meal you consume daily. People who skip meals during the day are more likely to binge during the evening and at night which could very well lead to weight gain and trouble sleeping.

Yes, you can get fat by eating anything but you are less likely to if the food is healthy. It all depends on the person. I've never failed a male or female client in helping them reach their goals. I'll stick to my guns on that and any other things I've learned through my experiences. The real vail of bull$#@! comes from thinking the same thing works for everyone, when the reality is that it just doesn't.
    You're being willingly ignorant. You're wrong, end of story. It's a simple concept and you're refusing to accept basic principles of science. If you aren't willing to be humbled by real information, then you are not qualified to help anyone. Training people is a learning process and during that process you should be adamantly seeking the truth in a sea of bad information, such as the crap you are spewing. You aren't more or less likely to get fat if the food is healthy or unhealthy. If you aren't eating above your body's caloric needs, you will not gain weight regardless of how nutritious or horrible the food is. The end. I'm not advocating people eat whatever they want. But people need to realize first and foremost why they gain weight. It has nothing to do with what they eat. It's how much of that food they eat (calories). Once they realize this, it's much easier for them to work into a new lifestyle. Having them figure out how much they're eating really puts things into perspective. I will always advocate healthy eating, but you shouldn't act like your clients are idiots. They aren't. They're just misinformed and it's your job to show them the right path. I'm not telling you to change how you train people or your routines or advice, but nothing you say to try and refute a basic law of caloric expenditure will hold any water. There's nothing to debate. It is what it is.

I realize the thousand underlying biological processes that are all related to the food we put in our faces... we all agree on that... but the amount of calories people consume is the defining reason for weight loss or gain. I don't know how many different ways to say this to get you to understand, but this will be the last time. Because any more effort toward this simple concept would be moot.

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    I'd hate to interrupt the bickering, but the last time I posted my workout I got no comments (or none that I noticed), and I'd really appreciate some feedback. I'm really passionate about getting into shape and want to make sure I'm on the right track. I'm open to all criticism.

Workout A:

• Barbell bench press 3x5 - I've been experimenting with various weights. I'm still bench pressing minimal weight, but I can tell that progress is being made.
    • Barbell bent-over row 3x8 - Same as with the bench press. Some progress is being made. I'm still having trouble with getting the correct form on this one. My knees seem to get in the way when I'm lifting.
    • Row 3x8 - I've been increasing weight steadily. What used to be enormously difficult is now moderately easy.
    • Camber Curls 3x8 - Increasing weight steadily.
    • Incline bench press 3x8 - This one is difficult for me, but I've been progressing. (I actually just realized that I completely forgot to do this exercise the other day!)
    • Pull-ups 3x8 - Definite progress being made here. I was able to do one unassisted pull-up yesterday, which for me is a sign of definite improvement. Still much progress to be made.
    • Sit ups 3x8

Workout B:

• Squats 3x8 - I'm around 128-130 lbs. and have the squatting machine on 140 lbs., so I'm fairly happy with where I am there. These are certainly high intensity.
    • Deadlifts 3x8 - Same as with the bent-over row. I seem to have trouble with my knees getting in the way of the bar when I lift. They're still very useful and I can definitely feel my body and back being worked, but I need to work on perfecting my form.
    • Dumbell curls 3x8 - I do eight lifts with each hand, three times. Working on increasing the amount of weight I can do.
    • Side dumbell lateral raises 2x8 - Getting easier. Still only doing this with very light weights, but I can feel my muscles being worked and I think they're paying off.
    • Seated leg press 3x8
    • Leg extensions 3x8
    • Skullcrushers 3x8 - Tried to lift a bit too much weight with these today, so my form was a bit off. Next time, I plan to decrease the weight and re-focus on getting that perfect form.

So here's how my average week would go. I haven't implemented the running yet, but I'm considering it.

Day 1: Workout A
    Day 2: Workout B
    Day 3: Run / Jog
    Day 4: Workout A
    Day 5: Workout B
    Day 6: Run / Jog
    Day 7: Workout A

Rinse and repeat. Is this an effective workout? Will this help me in my quest for a lean body, and a thin, chiseled physique?
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Thread Information