Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 445464 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1842
  1. #1326
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    58,367 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by brebaz View Post
    I never do anything with weights. Never. Repetition and proper form are crucial.
    Nothing wrong with that if it works for you. I know people who don't use weights and they look really good. It all depends on what your goals are.

  2. #1327
    Master Guru
    spyrde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,813
    Rep Power
    92
    Points
    81,374 (0 Banked)
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    To work 'em glutes more I like to go wider with my stance on squats. Work that leg press afterwards and your glutes and thighs are gonna scream.

    Learn to do signatures here



  3. #1328
    x6Teen2
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I don't owe you or anyone else any explanations. Who are you, the fitness/supplement police?...lol I know what i'm talking about and I don't need to debate anyone about it. He asked for advice and i gave it. He doesn't have to take my advice and is free to double check what i said if he wants, but I think he knows his body better than anyone else.
    lmfao just shows how wrong you are. i'm pretty sure if i believed in something, i could back it up with (not anecdotal) facts.

    iirc you're a personal trainer and people like you are the ones who are ruining the fitness world with misinformation. if i told a beginner that squatting makes you shorter, that person would most likely avoid squatting, then he'd tell his friends that he heard from a big and experienced personal trainer that squatting makes people shorter. then they'd tell their friends and family etc.

    beginner: how do i lose belly fat?
    you: do crunches and isolate abs
    someone else: tell us how crunches and isolating abs burn specifically belly fat?
    you: no, i don't have too (because you can't)

    is it so hard for you to just list the said benefits from taking shakes after workouts?

    and theres a really really big difference between opinion and fact

  4. #1329
    Master Poster
    TheBreezyBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Qatar
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,475
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    18,170 (0 Banked)
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    Why don't you ever do anything with weights? 0_o
    Stiff muscles and less elasticity at least in the shoulders area. Nothing is wrong with weights though, I'm not a body builder and i care about my flexibility than i do about my muscles. With that said I'm at 13-14% fat or a bit less as most instrument are not accurate anyway, all without lifting a single weight.




  5. #1330
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    58,367 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by x6Teen2 View Post
    lmfao just shows how wrong you are. i'm pretty sure if i believed in something, i could back it up with (not anecdotal) facts.

    iirc you're a personal trainer and people like you are the ones who are ruining the fitness world with misinformation. if i told a beginner that squatting makes you shorter, that person would most likely avoid squatting, then he'd tell his friends that he heard from a big and experienced personal trainer that squatting makes people shorter. then they'd tell their friends and family etc.

    beginner: how do i lose belly fat?
    you: do crunches and isolate abs
    someone else: tell us how crunches and isolating abs burn specifically belly fat?
    you: no, i don't have too (because you can't)

    is it so hard for you to just list the said benefits from taking shakes after workouts?

    and theres a really really big difference between opinion and fact
    So now I'm ruining the fitness world....lol I think i covered quite well the benefits he would get from taking protein shakes. I don't need to back anything for you or anyone else. If he questions my advice he can easily do research on his own. I don't waste my time arguing with people about it. You are free to have any opinion you like, but when it comes to fitness I am very confident that what i said will be beneficial. Not everyone will agree but it's ok by me.


    Stiff muscles and less elasticity at least in the shoulders area. Nothing is wrong with weights though, I'm not a body builder and i care about my flexibility than i do about my muscles. With that said I'm at 13-14% fat or a bit less as most instrument are not accurate anyway, all without lifting a single weight.
    But the problem on this forum is some think people want to bodybuild when they ask a question about fitness, and they have little to no experience training anyone., but they know it all when they have never laid eyes on anyone here.....lol
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 02-01-2013 at 21:56.

  6. #1331
    Master Poster
    TheBreezyBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Qatar
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,475
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    18,170 (0 Banked)
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post

    But the problem on this forum is some think people want to bodybuild when they ask a question about fitness, and they have little to no experience training anyone., but they know it all when they have never laid eyes on anyone here.....lol
    Yeah, i guess that's a given, considering most people on the forums are guys and no one really asks about fitness in general.




  7. #1332
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,230
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    119,629 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by brebaz View Post
    Stiff muscles and less elasticity at least in the shoulders area. Nothing is wrong with weights though, I'm not a body builder and i care about my flexibility than i do about my muscles. With that said I'm at 13-14% fat or a bit less as most instrument are not accurate anyway, all without lifting a single weight.
    I see. I have issues with my shoulders as well, but I'm the exact opposite... my shoulders have over-elasticity. The only remedy is to surround the shoulder girdle and surrounding areas with muscle to hold it properly into place. I used to have the same issue with my knees when I was younger. I popped my knees out of place about 30 times.

    As for flexibility... flexibility is a sign of strength... and whether you are achieving that strength through body weight exercises or weights, flexibility is certainly beneficial. I've been doing a lot of Pavel Tsatsouline's flexibility routines with good success. Hopefully by the end of this year I'll be able to do full splits again, which I haven't been able to in a decade.

    And body fat percentage has nothing to do with lifting weights. That is strictly in the area of dieting. Training with weights increases the tonus of the muscle and makes them more 'dense'... especially in the lower rep ranges.

    I'm glad you've found something that works for you, though. What do you do to stay active?


    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    But the problem on this forum is some think people want to bodybuild when they ask a question about fitness, and they have little to no experience training anyone., but they know it all when they have never laid eyes on anyone here.....lol
    And I train people for a living and as part of this living it is pertinent that I'm able to explain clearly and simply to clients why something works the way it does. If I told them to go look it up when they asked me why they should do something, I would lose all credibility.

    I certainly don't think everyone wants to be a "bodybuilder". I train kids, I train older folks, I train women getting prepared for their wedding day, I train just about everyone in all walks of life. My goal is to make people as healthy as they can be with the limitations that they have.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  8. #1333
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    58,367 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post

    And I train people for a living and as part of this living it is pertinent that I'm able to explain clearly and simply to clients why something works the way it does. If I told them to go look it up when they asked me why they should do something, I would lose all credibility.

    I certainly don't think everyone wants to be a "bodybuilder". I train kids, I train older folks, I train women getting prepared for their wedding day, I train just about everyone in all walks of life. My goal is to make people as healthy as they can be with the limitations that they have.
    That's good for you. Concentrate on that. Do your thing and I will do mine. I don't worry about what you do or say, so don't worry about what I do or say. My past clients are very satisfied with me and and the advice i gave they continue to use and it works. That's what i care about. I really couldn't care less about what a few people on a forum think. I will continue to give advice on this forum because last time i checked it isn't owned by an individual.

  9. #1334
    The Heisman
    DayWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,134
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    1,035 (9,287 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I take exception to body fat% has nothing to do with lifting weights.

    weight lifting builds muscle which in turn increases your metabolism... resulting in more calories burned daily.
    assuming you don't increase your calorie intake... you should start to lose weight/body fat.

    By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

  10. #1335
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,230
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    119,629 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    I take exception to body fat% has nothing to do with lifting weights.

    weight lifting builds muscle which in turn increases your metabolism... resulting in more calories burned daily.
    assuming you don't increase your calorie intake... you should start to lose weight/body fat.
    Yes, I know all that... and increasing LBM ultimately increases BMR... which makes burning calories even easier... and your body becomes more efficient at burning fat. I'm just catering to the people bickering and chiming in to disagree with everything when they're wrong. Putting on lean mass is the only way I know of to get into sub 10% body fat without being emaciated or anorexic. Strength training with a high protein diet preserves lean body mass while in a caloric deficit... thus decreasing body fat while maintaining muscle... something that simply can't be done without weights. The diet is very important, though.
    Last edited by Brandon; 02-01-2013 at 22:50.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  11. Likes DayWalker likes this post
  12. #1336
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,247
    Rep Power
    143
    Points
    475,573 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    If you have never done squats before, I wouldn't jump right into them. They're a very technical lift and proper form is crucial. I wouldn't really put any weight on the bar until you have the form spot on. http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Squat

    If you need a technical breakdown of the squat, let me know and I can send you something to help via PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Just remember not to go too heavy and concentrate on form. Get the right technique down and it will definitely help with your goals.
    I don't have any exercise equipment. So I intend to use a bag i filled with newspaper that weighs around 50 pounds to start off with.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  13. #1337
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,230
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    119,629 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    I don't have any exercise equipment. So I intend to use a bag i filled with newspaper that weighs around 50 pounds to start off with.
    If you don't have weights I would practice with just bodyweight squats to start out with. With the bag, you could do goblet squats in which you do squats while holding the weight against your chest. Like this:

    Last edited by Brandon; 02-01-2013 at 23:35.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  14. #1338
    The Heisman
    DayWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,134
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    1,035 (9,287 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    ugh... hate goblet squats

    By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

  15. #1339
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,230
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    119,629 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm not a particular fan of them either.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  16. #1340
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    58,367 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    ugh... hate goblet squats
    Not my favorite either. Poor guy in that video....lol I like front squats. My quad development exploded when I started doing those.

  17. #1341
    x6Teen2
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    So now I'm ruining the fitness world....lol I think i covered quite well the benefits he would get from taking protein shakes. I don't need to back anything for you or anyone else. If he questions my advice he can easily do research on his own. I don't waste my time arguing with people about it. You are free to have any opinion you like, but when it comes to fitness I am very confident that what i said will be beneficial. Not everyone will agree but it's ok by me.
    lmao stop avoiding my point, you did this twice now. you think i don't know that there's benefits to taking protein shakes? what i'm asking is why is taking a protein shake after lifting most beneficial? because you said that's when it benefits you the most. simple as that. you don't have to argue, just tell us why its most beneficial post workout?

    what if you told your client that same thing and he/she asked why? would you tell them to research that on their own? lol strongpersonaltrainer/10.

    and i thought you'd be able to comprehend what i was saying.

    what is ruining the fitness world = misinformation
    what you are doing = misinforming

    what i don't understand why you have such a problem with explaining something. and you talk about not wanting to waste your time when you could've literally just simply posted 1 sentence on why taking protein after workout is most beneficial. but no you waste your time arguing why you dont want to answer a simply 'why' question.


    But the problem on this forum is some think people want to bodybuild when they aask a question about fitness, and they have little to no experience training anyone., but they know it all when they have never laid eyes on anyone here.....lol
    oh lawd what are you talking about? when did this ever happen? if it was when pbm asked brebaz why he doesn't lift weights then lol he was just asking brebaz why he wasn't lifting weight. not lololololol lift weiighttzz !!111 squats and oatzz!11 but i guess thats how you interpreted it :/

    edit:
    you shouldn't be giving people advice when you can't back it up with facts
    Last edited by x6Teen2; 02-02-2013 at 00:00.

  18. #1342
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,247
    Rep Power
    143
    Points
    475,573 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Thanks for the advice guys!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  19. #1343
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    58,367 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by x6Teen2 View Post
    lmao stop avoiding my point, you did this twice now. you think i don't know that there's benefits to taking protein shakes? what i'm asking is why is taking a protein shake after lifting most beneficial? because you said that's when it benefits you the most. simple as that. you don't have to argue, just tell us why its most beneficial post workout?
    Because I said so.

    what if you told your client that same thing and he/she asked why? would you tell them to research that on their own? lol strongpersonaltrainer/10.
    They would already know because before i train anyone I discuss their goals and the importance of nutrition.


    what is ruining the fitness world = misinformation
    what you are doing = misinforming
    I don't think so. It seemed that he took my advice and gave me a like for my post so I don't care what you think.

    what i don't understand why you have such a problem with explaining something. and you talk about not wanting to waste your time when you could've literally just simply posted 1 sentence on why taking protein after workout is most beneficial. but no you waste your time arguing why you dont want to answer a simply 'why' question
    .

    Because I already did.




    oh lawd what are you talking about? when did this ever happen? if it was when pbm asked brebaz why he doesn't lift weights then lol he was just asking brebaz why he wasn't lifting weight. not lololololol lift weiighttzz !!111 squats and oatzz!11 but i guess thats how you interpreted it :/
    And I gave my 2cents. I figured since others are doing it I may as well do it too....lol

  20. #1344
    x6Teen2
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Because I said so.


    They would already know because before i train anyone I discuss their goals and the importance of nutrition.



    I don't think so. It seemed that he took my advice and gave me a like for my post so I don't care what you think.

    .

    Because I already did.





    And I gave my 2cents. I figured since others are doing it I may as well do it too....lol
    lool i wish the mods here can give you a permanent sig that says 'do not listen to my advice because i don't know what i'm talking and can't back up my claims'.

    and no you didn't say why taking protein is most beneficial after a workout. man how did you ever get your license lol just shows how anybody can become a personal trainer

    and gj you just made a beginner believe something that's not true

  21. #1345
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    58,367 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by x6Teen2 View Post
    lool i wish the mods here can give you a permanent sig that says 'do not listen to my advice because i don't know what i'm talking and can't back up my claims'.

    and no you didn't say why taking protein is most beneficial after a workout. man how did you ever get your license lol just shows how anybody can become a personal trainer

    and gj you just made a beginner believe something that's not true
    Well if the mods won't grant you that wish maybe this guy can help you out:


  22. #1346
    The Heisman
    DayWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,134
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    1,035 (9,287 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    meh- all these facts and tips will be debunked in 6 moths anyways

    fat was bad, not its good
    pasta was good, now its bad
    fruit juice was good now its bad
    running was great, not its not so great
    milk was good, now its bad
    alcohol was terrible, now its fine (in moderation)
    flossing was for your teeth and gums... now its for your heart...
    eggs were good, then they bad, now they were good again- maybe
    etc

    By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

  23. #1347
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    58,367 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    meh- all these facts and tips will be debunked in 6 moths anyways

    fat was bad, not its good
    pasta was good, now its bad
    fruit juice was good now its bad
    running was great, not its not so great
    milk was good, now its bad
    alcohol was terrible, now its fine (in moderation)
    flossing was for your teeth and gums... now its for your heart...
    eggs were good, then they bad, now they were good again- maybe
    etc

  24. #1348
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,230
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    119,629 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    meh- all these facts and tips will be debunked in 6 moths anyways

    fat was bad, not its good
    pasta was good, now its bad
    fruit juice was good now its bad
    running was great, not its not so great
    milk was good, now its bad
    alcohol was terrible, now its fine (in moderation)
    flossing was for your teeth and gums... now its for your heart...
    eggs were good, then they bad, now they were good again- maybe
    etc
    Those purported "facts" were not facts to begin with though. The science has not changed in quite some time. The science itself is becoming better as we continue to learn more about the human body... but most of these "facts" purported by supposed "experts" were just a bunch of nonsensical crap thrown out to sell some diet book or product or supplement. Even now, crap like "don't eat after 7 or you get fat" is still around, yet it has no scientific grounding whatsoever. The garbage people spout as "fact" keeps changing, but the science has changed very little. As we learn more about the human body, training and diet can be fine-tuned even more.

    The problem is not the science, it's trying to wade through the depths of a huge sea of misinformation online, in magazines, and on TV to find the good stuff. For instance... Gunnar Peterson [he's a celebrity trainer] is the frontrunner of a new movement called "functional training". All functional training is... is compound movements (squats, deadlifts, bench press, etc.). He named it something else to get the general masses to compound lift for better health. What a breakthrough!
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  25. #1349
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    58,367 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    Those purported "facts" were not facts to begin with though. The science has not changed in quite some time. The science itself is becoming better as we continue to learn more about the human body... but most of these "facts" purported by supposed "experts" were just a bunch of nonsensical crap thrown out to sell some diet book or product or supplement. Even now, crap like "don't eat after 7 or you get fat" is still around, yet it has no scientific grounding whatsoever. The garbage people spout as "fact" keeps changing, but the science has changed very little. As we learn more about the human body, training and diet can be fine-tuned even more.

    The problem is not the science, it's trying to wade through the depths of a huge sea of misinformation online, in magazines, and on TV to find the good stuff. For instance... Gunnar Peterson [he's a celebrity trainer] is the frontrunner of a new movement called "functional training". All functional training is... is compound movements (squats, deadlifts, bench press, etc.). He named it something else to get the general masses to compound lift for better health. What a breakthrough!
    ah, a new movement....lol

  26. #1350
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,230
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    119,629 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yes... lol.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.