Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 485868 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1846
    x6teen3
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    xTeen3? Really? When are you going to get your account back? lol
    idk lol i made x6teen2 to get the original one back. now i cant log onto any of them. so i had to make this one to message cuguy since i cant log in with the 2nd anyone :/

Quote Originally Posted by brebaz View Post
    I don't do that much chest!! maybe once or twice a week i'll do 10 sets of 30x wide pushups!

I've been training for 45 days now, after 1 and a half year idle from injuries (broken wrist, 2 broken ankles and a damaged Achilles heel tendon)

Nice job on your back though.
    how bout everything else? how big are your arms?

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by x6teen3 View Post
    idk lol i made x6teen2 to get the original one back. now i cant log onto any of them. so i had to make this one to message cuguy since i cant log in with the 2nd anyone :/
    Um... message Ixion... he's an Administrator... and he's online a lot. Cuguy is not.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation

how bout everything else? how big are your arms?
    I don't really measure anything, I just practice till i feel satisfied (which is never) but my arms are bigger and so is my legs. My waist went from 36" to 33" (Look at all the fat that is now gone!!) Sadly i don't have a before photo as i was ashamed of what I've become!

Administrator
    "I don't really measure anything"

-says waist measurement-

X_x
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

x6teen3
    Um... message Ixion... he's an Administrator... and he's online a lot. Cuguy is not.
    i messaged ixion the first time and he told me to talk to cuguy cos only he can reset passwords

and he's actually on a lot, whenever i go to his profile, it says that he's online. he just doesnt doesnt post much on the forums

-says waist measurement-
    lol'd

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Not long till we see x6teen16

Learn to do signatures here

7. Likes x6Teen likes this post
    The Heisman
    been out of the gym for 3 weeks

pinched nerve in my neck (overhear press/jerk) has the everything around my shoulder blade in knots. it sucks. Can barely stand to sit at my desk or drive let alone workout.

been getting dry needling done, seems to be helping a little.

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz

-says waist measurement-

X_x
    Lol!! It's easy to measure that since all my pants feel spacious :P

anyway here's a shot i've taken today morning before i went to practice and i was not flexing

Attachment 4283

Forum Elder
    Nice dude, look thinner there. Do you train obliques.

Ill post a pic or two also, just know I have my winter coat on (fat). I havent yet cut down for summer so im about 7 pounds heavy right now.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by chrisw26308; 02-24-2013 at 17:18.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    Nice dude, look thinner there. Do you train obliques.

Ill post a pic or two also, just know I have my winter coat on (fat). I havent yet cut down for summer so im about 7 pounds heavy right now.

Thanks dude! Not much really i do lots of rope jumping while twisting myself and sometimes i do twisting crunches. I don't really know the names for most of the workout i do cause it's all dance based lol!!

I'll wait for your pics

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by x6Teen View Post
    lmao i'm back

feelsgoodsman
    Sheesh. It's about freaking time. Welcome back!

Forum Elder
    Cool I got to go eat my pasta and chicken and peppers (sunday ritual) and then ill get a couple pics together.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Lol!! It's easy to measure that since all my pants feel spacious :P

anyway here's a shot i've taken today morning before i went to practice and i was not flexing

Attachment 4283
    *Looks at picture*

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

15. Likes TheBreezyBB likes this post
    Administrator
    what do u mean you're not flexing?
    That's what I was thinking...

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    thick external obliques, mine are almost non-existent lol

what do u mean you're not flexing?
    Dancing could help you out :P

i'm not really flexing my muscles, that's what i mean.

And welcome back

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    lol i'll just stick to lifting

in the pic you were tensing abs?
    You do that :P

No. I wasn't.

Administrator
    sure you weren't
    +1

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    sure you weren't
    +1
    Brebaz, believe it or not!

Administrator
    Brebaz, believe it or not!
    I choose not based on the last few posts. :]]

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    lols i cant tell if your srs or not
    Never to serious no

I choose not based on the last few posts. :]]
    PBM, know how it is! Lol!

Forum Elder
    Well here we go, no tan, and a few extra pounds (every bit of it goes around my waist).

I started at 35 and was a stick because I cant gain weight naturally. I am now 41 and have basically been on maintenance for the last two. I am pretty much where I want to be. Now I have just been trying to shape some of it better.

Going to lose a few pounds soon and do a cycle of creatine. Ill throw some more up after that.

In these I took I am 174 pounds and five foot nine.

Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Elder
    Pics were supposed to go in spoiler, lol..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Why couldn't you gain any weight naturally?

gaining weight should be fairly easy to most people just eat everything that comes in front of you!! lol! Well for met it is anyway!!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    Well here we go, no tan, and a few extra pounds (every bit of it goes around my waist).

I started at 35 and was a stick because I cant gain weight naturally. I am now 41 and have basically been on maintenance for the last two. I am pretty much where I want to be. Now I have just been trying to shape some of it better.

Going to lose a few pounds soon and do a cycle of creatine. Ill throw some more up after that.

In these I took I am 174 pounds and five foot nine.

I'm sorry, but that's bull$#@!. If you're not gaining weight, you're not eating enough, plain and simple. Unless you have hyperthyroidism, which you don't... because you'd be emaciated and wouldn't have nearly as much muscle as you do... you have to eat more. At one point I was eating 6,500 - 7,000 calories a day and I'm 5'3". That was to maintain my 165 pound musculature on a 5'3" frame.

Also, you don't need to cycle creatine... there is no evidence to suggest otherwise. Creatine is in all meat. You don't cycle meat, do you?

If you're not gaining weight, track your average calories for a week. When you figure that out... add 500 calories to that. So if you're eating 5,000 calories a day, eat 5,500 calories a day. If you're not gaining after that week, eat 6,000 calories a day. And so on and so forth. If you really want to gain wait, you need to figure out what calorie amount allows you to do so.

As for your spoiler, you can't put attachments in spoilers, only hotlinked images.

Forum Elder
    Genetically I am a small person, not that im huge now.

But im about 145 to 150 naturally, and very week. My first workout I did chest and benched 70 pounds 3 sets or 8, because thats all I could do.

I couldnt even get 135# for one rep.

Now im doin chest with 225 for reps of 12, 10, 8 for maintenance.

I work out every muscle in my body though and have seen similar gains everywhere.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information