Page 59 of 74 FirstFirst ... 495969 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1846
    Forum Elder
    Sorry bathroom is a wreck, were remodeling.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    Genetically I am a small person, not that im huge now.
    I'm 5'3", I don't sympathize with you.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

Forum Elder
    PBM, I meant couldnt gain weight without lifting.

Plus I didnt know about diet like I do now. I have put on around 20 to 25 pounds through lifting over those years.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Administrator
    PBM, I meant couldnt gain weight without lifting.

Plus I didnt know about diet like I do now. I have put on around 20 to 25 pounds through lifting over those years.
    The same thing applies to you gaining weight with or without lifting. With lifting, at least you gain muscle... and not just fatty mcfatty fat.

Grats on that, though. That's awesome. :]
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

Forum Elder
    Thanks, and yeah I realize that only now.

But yeah, genetically im small, my upper arms were about the size of my forearms, lol. And no chest (or any other muscle group) at all.

Last edited by chrisw26308; 02-26-2013 at 20:19.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    If you're not gaining weight, track your average calories for a week. When you figure that out... add 500 calories to that. So if you're eating 5,000 calories a day, eat 5,500 calories a day. If you're not gaining after that week, eat 6,000 calories a day. And so on and so forth. If you really want to gain wait, you need to figure out what calorie amount allows you to do so.
    man

This is the life I wanna live

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    man

This is the life I wanna live
    Gorging yourself to death? :P

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    haha just the amount of food I'd be able to eat. I've been losing weight since last April. Except for cheat days Ive been eating below 2000 the whole time. About 1500 for 3-4 months now lol

It's probably just initial water weight but I have had a few indisciplined weeks since April and I swear I could probably gain weight on just 2200ish calories

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by x6Teen View Post
    just out of curiosity, what do you think about brebaz's physique?
    Nothing much besides that's the same size/build I would like to be.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    I'm 5'3", I don't sympathize with you.
    Damn dude, you are tiny.

Genetically I am a small person, not that im huge now.

But im about 145 to 150 naturally, and very week. My first workout I did chest and benched 70 pounds 3 sets or 8, because thats all I could do.

I couldnt even get 135# for one rep.

Now im doin chest with 225 for reps of 12, 10, 8 for maintenance.

I work out every muscle in my body though and have seen similar gains everywhere.

Good progress right there.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Damn dude, you are tiny.
    Short, not tiny.

Administrator
    lots of other people your age are obese
    Lots of people at every age are obese these days. :/

Administrator
    easier for me to stand out in public lol
    Touchι.

Forum Elder
    hey dont change my font

and chris looking heaps good for your age, lots of other people your age are obese
    Thanks man, I do appreciate it. Still working on it though. And yeah lots of obesity out there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Heisman
    Still struggling with what is believed to be a pinched nerve in the neck...

had a chiro take a look at things and apparently my neck is a mess. They are pushing a pretty long (2 years+) and expensive treatment program.

I was opened minded until I saw the price tag. Now that coupled with some of the naysayers that I know (re chiros) have me owrried if this is the best course of action.

Anyone have any thoughts and experiences they could share?

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Started running, now the top part of my right foot has been aching the entire week. I got to get used to it, right?

Administrator

Health & Exercise Thread! 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    Started running, now the top part of my right foot has been aching the entire week. I got to get used to it, right?
    No, that's not something you get used to. You need to work your way into running or you can hurt yourself. Getting the right shoes for running with proper support helps a lot.

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    I have problems with my feet aswell, as they tend to ache very bad after running. Made soccer that much harder for me when I used to play it. Just find good shoes that support the leg properly.

Learn to do signatures here

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Well today is day 60 working out, and i took a photo just to show improvement

No weight training just body weight, lots of cardio & dancing (breakdancing)

I'm not tensing my muscles here just straight up after workout.

Administrator
    What body weight exercises do you do to replace the deadlift?

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    What body weight exercises do you do to replace the deadlift?
    What is deadlift? I'm not joking!

my exercises consist of pushups (all variations) squats (twice a week) stairs climbing (46 floors, 1044 steps 3 times a week) and crunches (once or twice a week) the rest is breakdancing and rope jumping.
    Last edited by TheBreezyBB; 03-01-2013 at 15:54.

Administrator

It wasn't a serious question, I was kidding. There isn't a replacement for the movement.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Lol! I see! Maybe squats can replace it!

Administrator
    No, they can't.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Doesn't really bother me though. Maybe i'll try some dead lifting once i'm done with the 90 days workout plan.

Thread Information