Page 60 of 74 FirstFirst ... 506070 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1849
    Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    I have problems with my feet aswell, as they tend to ache very bad after running. Made soccer that much harder for me when I used to play it. Just find good shoes that support the leg properly.
    I've always been using a Nike Shox, can't believe this ache is giving me problems until now. I used to walk and run with them before and nothing.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Nike Shox should be great for running :/. I run with Nike Triax's and feel a casual bounce with every step, love it. Perhaps your running form isn't right? Maybe do some dynamic stretches before you run as well

Elite Guru
    Just an update on myself too. weighed in at 163lbs this morning . Had a great leg workout in the afternoon, and started doing deadlifts recently

I still got this fat kid mentality though, don't know how to knock it >;/. I do feel more confident and grounded in general though, compared to when I was 230lbs, but ehh its weird. I think I'll be happy with my weight when it's in the low 150s but I'll see how I feel when I get there. I'm pretty sure I have gyno as well and that doesn't help at all when it comes to judging myself -.-

Anyway really happy with my workouts and my diet at the moment, I feel it's mostly in my control. My brother's 21st Birthday party tomorrow so I'm gonna have to be on my toes as I'm sure the menu is going to be extravagant

Forum Elder
    Wow u lost 67 #'s. Thats quite an accomplishment. What kind of training are u doing.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Elite Guru
    Thanks Chris. I intend to keep going until I'm low 150s like I said , been going at it since April so it's been steady when looking back

Eh I've changed my workouts a few times throughout this journey. I started with machine weights until I was more comfortable with heavy lifting which was around early Summer. I've just done 3 day splits mainly with legs being on a seperate day as I have little energy left after squats. From 230-200 I didnt do that much cardio at all. 200-185 lots and lots of cardio due to a shoulder problem. 180 to now it's been back to 3 day splits with a focus on compounds with about 20 mins HIIT (recommended by Mr. PBM ) after lifting.

I've maintained the majority of my strength in my upper body even though I've lost that much weight so I'm happy about that. The strength I did lose was when I was restricted to just doing cardio Felt so weak after but I'm gettin back

It's fun looking back at photos from summer time and then now. World of difference. Embarassed that I let myself become as big as I did to be honest. But I still feel fat in front of the mirror lol - I need to work on that I guess

6. Likes TheBreezyBB likes this post
    Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Excellent work Nitey. Don't stop till you get enough!

8. Likes Nitey likes this post
    Administrator
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    Thanks Chris. I intend to keep going until I'm low 150s like I said , been going at it since April so it's been steady when looking back

Eh I've changed my workouts a few times throughout this journey. I started with machine weights until I was more comfortable with heavy lifting which was around early Summer. I've just done 3 day splits mainly with legs being on a seperate day as I have little energy left after squats. From 230-200 I didnt do that much cardio at all. 200-185 lots and lots of cardio due to a shoulder problem. 180 to now it's been back to 3 day splits with a focus on compounds with about 20 mins HIIT (recommended by Mr. PBM ) after lifting.

I've maintained the majority of my strength in my upper body even though I've lost that much weight so I'm happy about that. The strength I did lose was when I was restricted to just doing cardio Felt so weak after but I'm gettin back

It's fun looking back at photos from summer time and then now. World of difference. Embarassed that I let myself become as big as I did to be honest. But I still feel fat in front of the mirror lol - I need to work on that I guess
    That's bad ass, bro. Keep it up.

10. Likes Nitey likes this post
    Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Today was a cheat meal day so here's what i ate
    Attachment 4353

Administrator
    You ate four plates of food?

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    When i'm hungry, i eat everything that is infront of me leave no trace hahaha

Administrator
    I can see that... lol.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    With big build, comes a bigger appetite hahahaha!!

Administrator
    Yep. When I'm slamming that many calories it's usually in the form of shakes. Can't handle that much solid food. Used to make shakes that were 3k cals each.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    WOW!! 3k calories in a shake?!! Everything i ate today was around 4000-5000 Cals!! but I'm twice as big as you anyway!

Administrator
    I used to eat between 6.5-7k cals a day... but I was on the juice.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    If i ever eat like that i'll be like a baloon in no time!

Administrator
    Yeah if I ate that way now I'd be a fat tub of lard.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by x6Teen View Post
    wat were u running? pics of physique? no $#@!
    I don't have any pics as I lost them in a hard drive crash. I wasn't very computer savvy back then. I believe I was running test, diana, deca, and winnie at some point. It's a little ironic that all this crap was going on in school (coach was the one that got us on the stuff)... and the only substance that was banned from my school was creatine... because they thought it was a steroid. :\ So dumb.

If I decide to run a few cycles again, I'll be sure to post some pics. I'm a little more weary of my health at my age than I was when I was a teen, so I'm not sure if I would do that. I can probably attribute my stunted growth to the cycles, though... but that's life.

Administrator
    lol strong coach
    He was a great guy... and very good at keeping crap a secret... lol.

how long did you keep your gains? did u stack all of those in 1 cycle?
    I kept about 90% of my gains until I injured my knee when this huge gorilla named Clay tackled me during practice. Had to get half my knee replaced and I lost all my gains after about a year and my right leg was completely atrophied when I had to get my wraps redone at the hospital. That and the smell of flesh that hasn't breathed in almost a year is really fuggin' nasty, bro.

I didn't stack them all. I used winnie to cut, the rest were for gains. Was very strict with my PCT as well... did not want man-titties.

I was huge for my size, but I was not at the point you are with those pics you posted. You're beastly.
    Last edited by Brandon; 03-04-2013 at 10:30.

PSU U.K. Executive Editor and Podcast Host
    Items User name styleLed ZeppelinAssassins Creed Ezio3DSDreamcastNintendo 64Vita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    I took steroids a few years ago, although looking back, it was clear they were either bunk or I didn't train/eat properly, because i'm nowhere near what you'd expect from a guy who did 3 bulking cycles. My first was sustanon/deca, which I repeated for my second. Then my last was Test E./EQ and D-bol.

I was eating nearly 6,000 calories, which was required in order for me to gain weight on a weekly basis. However, while my strength sky-rocketed (i'm not a strong person, but for me it was a big gain, deadlifting 400lbs) I could never stay lean. People say to eat like a horse while on gear, but I swear all it did was make me fat.

To be honest I feel like I wasted a lot of money and time on them. I loved the feeling of being on gear, the strength gains, etc, but my physique didn't change how I had hoped. I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Anyway, my last cycle was a cut, and I was a complete and utter moron in that I screwed things up by going from a bulking cycle, doing PCT, but not resting and going straight into a cut. It $#@!ed me up big time, and I suffered from severe depression and got these weird, racing/intrusive thoughts and perception changes. Two years on and i'm still suffering from it, albeit on a much, much smaller basis. I'm taking anti-depressants though, and i'm getting back to my old self.

Lord knows what those things did to me to get me in that state, but I warn anyone thinking of taking steroids: BE CAREFUL. Do it right, or not at all. They are perfectly fine if you are careful, and I can also vouch that they do not make your $#@! small. I completed three cycles and took PCT very seriously and I was absolutely in fine health; the problems started when I decided I could cut corners, which was a stupid decision to take.

Anyway, I'm natural now, and probably will be for the rest of my life. I'm too nervous to take gear again. Even if I wasn't, my source went bust and I have absolutely no way of getting anymore of the stuff. I'm slowly bulking right now, gaining about 2lbs per month, using a 3 month cycle of Jack3d, Prime and Anabolic Pump, which works wonders. Keeping a low bodyfat (although the bloating makes me look like a fat ass by the end of each day lol) and gaining strength

I'll never be a strong person, I can't even bench 200lbs for one rep, but I'm resigned to the fact that not everyone can achieve beastly gains. I'm more concerned with how I look than how much I can lift. I am probably as dedicated as you can get though; I never miss a workout day, and I adhere religiously to my diet week in, week out.
    http://www.psu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=263583&dateline=13663  69798

Administrator
    how did you go with football? was this HS football?
    It was high school football, yes.

i only done one cycle of test. i'm not that big lol my arms are only 16" give or take cold. the test only made my muscles look more full and makes me look pumped all day lol
    That's deceiving... lol. Mine were 16" as well. You still look like a beast, don't be modest. You earned it. Gloat, damn you! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Harradence View Post
    I'll never be a strong person, I can't even bench 200lbs for one rep
    That is garbage. You just need to change up your routine and find something that works. If you're hitting a plateau there's a reason. Benching over 200 is hardly out of the norm for natty lifters.
    Last edited by Brandon; 03-05-2013 at 07:51.

Items User name styleLed ZeppelinAssassins Creed Ezio3DSDreamcastNintendo 64Vita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Well, genetics do play a part my friend, some people are able to gain more easily than others, in terms of strength and muscle. I've been working out for over five years now, and i've never been able to bench 200lbs while lifting naturally. There's no way that is down to simply a lack of changing things up. I change things up regularly, I've switched up reps/sets/weight but things always stagnate.

Also, this only seems to be limited to benching. Everything else improves constantly, which leads me to believe my chest area is a natural weak point. I understand what you are saying, but I think after 5 years something would have given now. Keep in mind I also weigh only 166lbs; i'm naturally a very thin guy, I've had to bust my balls just to get where I am now, as I only weighed about 130lbs when I first started.
    http://www.psu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=263583&dateline=13663  69798

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Harradence View Post
    Well, genetics do play a part my friend, some people are able to gain more easily than others, in terms of strength and muscle. I've been working out for over five years now, and i've never been able to bench 200lbs while lifting naturally. There's no way that is down to simply a lack of changing things up. I change things up regularly, I've switched up reps/sets/weight but things always stagnate.

Also, this only seems to be limited to benching. Everything else improves constantly, which leads me to believe my chest area is a natural weak point. I understand what you are saying, but I think after 5 years something would have given now. Keep in mind I also weigh only 166lbs; i'm naturally a very thin guy, I've had to bust my balls just to get where I am now, as I only weighed about 130lbs when I first started.
    Ridiculous metabolism that it appears you have aside... have you ever tried venturing into a powerlifting routine?

@ x6Teen:: I was well proportioned... I still kind of looked like a clown though.

Lee Priest is only 5'4"

Administrator
    Yep... he was a freak... lol.

And holy crap... he has the same birthday as me. I never realized that. July 6th... lol.

Really blows about his indefinite ban. =\

Ridiculous metabolism that it appears you have aside... have you ever tried venturing into a powerlifting routine?
    Can't say I have mate, but I have heard about them. Would you mind giving me a bit of basic info?

Mike it was probably your source. my test was pharma grade and legit. and jack3d isnt banned in your country?
    I'm beginning to think it was the source. Makes me wonder if I ever really felt the true benefits of steroids. As for Jack3d, nope, it's not banned in the U.K.

I am surprised to hear that it is banned in other places though; I can't say I know that much about it, but isn't it just a supplement, an energy booster? Why would it be banned for? I mean, if it was a steroid, I could understand, but this stuff is lab-tested and seems perfectly fine to me.

I realize that you shouldn't take over a certain amount in one day, but anyone who doesn't follow the simple guidelines is just asking for trouble. One scoop does it for me.

Thread Information