Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 526272 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1843
  1. #1526
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by brebaz View Post
    I got a question for those who lift. 200KG for leg presses as a beginner who never lifted weights is it high or low?
    Guess it depends on the size of the person. It's common for people to push considerably more weight pressing than squatting. It's easier to push more weight because of the added back support. I'm 6'3" 248lbs and I know I can push a lot of weight on the press but I don't because I use it for more of burn. Just remember it's not always necessary to push super heavy weight to overload the quads. Concentrate on using a reasonable amount and slow down down the reps so you can feel the burn.

  2. #1527
    Master Poster
    TheBreezyBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Qatar
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,475
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    18,170 (0 Banked)
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Guess it depends on the size of the person. It's common for people to push considerably more weight pressing than squatting. It's easier to push more weight because of the added back support. I'm 6'3" 248lbs and I know I can push a lot of weight on the press but I don't because I use it for more of burn. Just remember it's not always necessary to push super heavy weight to overload the quads. Concentrate on using a reasonable amount and slow down down the reps so you can feel the burn.
    I'm almost the same size as you but i'm more leaner like 210 pounds and 6'4. I tried the 200KG for 4 sets 10 reps each and i didn't feel like it was a challenge at all! I'm asking because i thought 200KG should be a bit of challenge for a guy who never lifted before.




  3. #1528
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by brebaz View Post
    I'm almost the same size as you but i'm more leaner like 210 pounds and 6'4. I tried the 200KG for 4 sets 10 reps each and i didn't feel like it was a challenge at all! I'm asking because i thought 200KG should be a bit of challenge for a guy who never lifted before.
    I would say that you are a bit underweight being that you are that tall, but that's just me. I can assure you that 200KG weight is more than enough. Just remember when pressing you have to do a slower rep count and you will definitely feel the burn more.

    As for being lean I'm pretty lean myself. I don't know my exact body fat but I'm sure it's around 7/8 percent. I'm pretty lean and muscular. I used to be bigger but I run about 10 to 12 miles a week so that keeps me lean all over.

  4. #1529
    Master Poster
    TheBreezyBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Qatar
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,475
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    18,170 (0 Banked)
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I would say that you are a bit underweight being that you are that tall, but that's just me. I can assure you that 200KG weight is more than enough. Just remember when pressing you have to do a slower rep count and you will definitely feel the burn more.

    As for being lean I'm pretty lean myself. I don't know my exact body fat but I'm sure it's around 7/8 percent. I'm pretty lean and muscular. I used to be bigger but I run about 10 to 12 miles a week so that keeps me lean all over.
    Well for me, where i am is just right not bulky and not skinny. I was doing as slow as i could not like those idiots who do fast reps just to finish up there sets!

    Running a lot is great if you're not very flexible or trying to breakdance or do yoga from time to time! If i run a lot i can't do splits properly and that's what i actually meant by being lean




  5. #1530
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by brebaz View Post
    Well for me, where i am is just right not bulky and not skinny. I was doing as slow as i could not like those idiots who do fast reps just to finish up there sets!

    Running a lot is great if you're not very flexible or trying to breakdance or do yoga from time to time! If i run a lot i can't do splits properly and that's what i actually meant by being lean
    I actually hate running but I do it because I have to. I mix in a little HIIT every now and then to keep things fresh. Don't underestimate cardio. It's one of the biggest mistakes people make. You can go in the gym and lift all day but you need that cardio for lean body tissue. Some type of it is necessary if you really want that lean dense look to your muscles. It all depends on the individual though.

  6. #1531
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I actually hate running but I do it because I have to. I mix in a little HIIT every now and then to keep things fresh. Don't underestimate cardio. It's one of the biggest mistakes people make. You can go in the gym and lift all day but you need that cardio for lean body tissue. Some type of it is necessary if you really want that lean dense look to your muscles. It all depends on the individual though.
    I'm sorry, but that's completely inaccurate. Cardio is good for the heart, but it's not required to get lean body tissue or to get that "lean dense look". That lean, dense look to your muscles is a result of a) having a good foundation of muscles and b) low body fat. As you lower your body fat, the more shredded you will appear as the layer of fat covering your muscles becomes thinner. The tonus of the muscle, the density, can be increased by lifting heavy with low reps. Heavy being subjective as it's dependent upon the individual.

    This is the first time I've heard anyone say cardio is required for a lean, dense look, but that's just wrong. I'm sorry.
    Last edited by Brandon; 03-26-2013 at 06:34.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  7. #1532
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    I'm sorry, but that's completely inaccurate. Cardio is good for the heart, but it's not required to get lean body tissue or to get that "lean dense look". That lean, dense look to your muscles is a result of a) having a good foundation of muscles and b) low body fat. As you lower your bad fat, the more shredded you will appear as the layer of fat covering your muscles becomes thinner. The tonus of the muscle, the density, can be increased by lifting heavy with low reps. Heavy being subjective as it's dependent upon the individual.

    This is the first time I've heard anyone say cardio is required for a lean, dense look, but that's just wrong. I'm sorry.
    oh, here we go again...lol. Making a mountain out of a molehill.

    It all depends on the individual like I said. It also depends on the type of cardio. That lean look does come from having a good foundation but some cardio can definitely help you get there.That includes density too. My leg and back development mostly comes from cycling and rowing for years and I didn't have a good foundation. I was actually on the skinny side. My girlfriend is a former speed skater and her leg mass came from that. Did it all come from doing those types of things? Probably not, but that did play a role in getting that defined hard look which she achieved before she started competing in bodybuilding tournaments.

    Dude, you take $#@! too literally. The point is the right type of cardio isn't going to hurt his goals no matter what they are. Stop acting like you know the insides and outs of every person. What's good for one may not be the best for another.You don't don't have to take the same path as everyone else to reach a desired goal. You may disagree but nothing I said was inaccurate. IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE INDIVIDUAL!

  8. #1533
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm sorry, you're saying your advice was metaphorical and not literal? Makes sense.

    This has nothing to do with the individual. You stated something that was false and I'm correcting you.


    You can go in the gym and lift all day but you need that cardio for lean body tissue.
    This is a false statement... either literally or in whatever manner you intended. I'm not going to argue there's a lot of different training methods for everyone... but that's not what you said. You said you're not going to get lean body tissue by lifting all the time, you need cardio. If, as a result of doing more cardio, you lowered your body fat percentage and appeared more lean, then that empirical evidence for you showed that cardio helped you lean out. There a lot of ways to lean out, the most important way being your diet. Cardio can in a lot cases be detrimental to gaining lean body mass if it has you burning too many calories because... as you know... putting on muscle requires eating in excess to some degree. Too much running can be catabolic whereas as HIIT sprinting is anaerobic and muscle-sparing/building. If you have weaker calves, quads, hammies, and glutes, you might see a marked improvement in your leg musculature, unless you have already established such in your lower body.

    It just makes no sense to me why you would make the statement that you did then come back and tell me that it's not to be taken literally.
    Last edited by Brandon; 03-26-2013 at 05:51.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  9. #1534
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    I'm sorry, you're saying your advice was metaphorical and not literal? Makes sense.

    This has nothing to do with the individual. You stated something that was false and I'm correcting you.


    This is a false statement... either literally or in whatever manner you intended. I'm not going to argue there's a lot of different training methods for everyone... but that's not what you said. You said you're not going to get lean body tissue by lifting all the time, you need cardio. If, as a result of doing more cardio, you lowered your body fat percentage and appeared more lean, then that empirical evidence for you showed that cardio helped you lean out. There a lot of ways to lean out, the most import way being your diet. Cardio can in a lot cases be detrimental to gaining lean body mass if it has you burning too many calories because... as you know... putting on muscle requires eating in excess to some degree. Too much running can be catabolic whereas as HIIT sprinting is anaerobic and muscle-sparing/building. If you have weaker calves, quads, hammies, and glutes, you might see a marked improvement in your leg musculature, unless you have already established such in your lower body.

    It just makes no sense to me why you would make the statement that you did then come back and tell me that it's not to be taken literally.
    It has everything to do with the individual and I stand by that statement. It isn't false. Cardio can get you lean as well as help get your muscles hard. I know what it did for me as well as others. Is it necessary for everyone? No, but like I stated at the end of the post...IT DEPENDS ON THE INDIVIDUAL. I don't agree with everything people say about these things but I don't argue what works and doesn't work for each individual.

  10. #1535
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    You said:

    You can go in the gym and lift all day but you need that cardio for lean body tissue.

    This is false.


    And yes... you can get lean doing cardio... if that cardio helps you lower your body fat in conjunction with a proper diet. That isn't a direct result of cardio itself, but it is one of many ways of burning fat to lean out. What you said is false. The fact that people react differently to training and individuals have their own needs is indeed true. That's not what I'm referring to. You stated something that was incorrect and I'm correcting that statement.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  11. #1536
    Master Poster
    TheBreezyBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Qatar
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,475
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    18,170 (0 Banked)
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Well that escalated quickly!!




  12. Likes Sleepy likes this post
  13. #1537
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by brebaz View Post
    Well that escalated quickly!!
    It usually does with him and another one....lol It must be that small/short man complex. Can't blame anyone for being bitter though. I probably would be too if I only grew as tall as someone in the 4th grade.


  14. #1538
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Resorting to short jokes? Classy. I'm hurt, truly. The originality is remarkable. Did you come up with that on your own? I'm glad you could bring back the nostalgia of kindergarten maturity. Short jokes aside, it doesn't change the fact that you were wrong. Please troll elsewhere.

    You can go in the gym and lift all day but you need that cardio for lean body tissue.
    Last edited by Brandon; 03-26-2013 at 14:42.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  15. #1539
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    Resorting to short jokes? Classy. I'm hurt, truly. The originality is remarkable. Did you come up with that on your own? I'm glad you could bring back the nostalgia of kindergarten maturity. Short jokes aside, it doesn't change the fact that you were wrong. Please troll elsewhere.


    lol...why so serious dude? There is nothing wrong with being short. It's just a part of life. Say what you want but i'm sticking to what was said. You are free to disagree but that doesn't make you right. Learn to deal with other people's opinions and point of views and you will be OK. Say your say and move on. Try it sometimes. It actually works.

    As long as this thread stays I will continue to contribute and give opinions. I'm fine with people disagreeing. PSU would be boring if everyone agreed on everything. Stay motivated!

  16. #1540
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    This isn't a matter of opinions, what you said was wrong and isn't up for discussion. You seem to be confusing the two.

    Example:

    2 + 2 = 4

    You: Hmm... I feel like 2 + 2 = 5

    It's irrelevant what your opinion is when all evidence points to the contrary. I don't have a vendetta against you, but if someone says something incorrect I correct it... especially on this subject matter.

    The problem is you need to learn to accept when you're wrong and maybe learn from it instead of dancing around it in every way possible. That's arrogance and nobody can further their knowledge by being arrogant. I'm wrong too sometimes and people correct me and I learn from it. It's part of growing as a human being.

    Take down that wall of pride and arrogance for 2 seconds and maybe you'll realize that.

    I called you out on something blatantly inaccurate and you will apparently go to the grave defending that misinformation. That's not good for anyone and especially not for you.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  17. #1541
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    This isn't a matter of opinions, what you said was wrong and isn't up for discussion. You seem to be confusing the two.

    Example:

    2 + 2 = 4

    You: Hmm... I feel like 2 + 2 = 5
    lol... no it's more like:
    Person 1:Hey, that's a nice red car.
    Person 2: actually, it's coral red.
    Person 1: whatever
    Person 2: well , it is. I called you out on that...





    It's irrelevant what your opinion is when all evidence points to the contrary. I don't have a vendetta against you, but if someone says something incorrect I correct it... especially on this subject matter.
    Evidence? You can't be serious...lol Incorrect in your eyes only though.



    The problem is you need to learn to accept when you're wrong and maybe learn from it instead of dancing around it in every way possible. That's arrogance and nobody can further their knowledge by being arrogant. I'm wrong too sometimes and people correct me and I learn from it. It's part of growing as a human being.

    Take down that wall of pride and arrogance for 2 seconds and maybe you'll realize that.

    I called you out on something blatantly inaccurate and you will apparently go to the grave defending that misinformation. That's not good for anyone and especially not for you.
    There you go again with the claims again. First it's wrong and now inaccurate. You didn't call me out on anything buddy. What i said isn't "inaccurate" as you would call it. The only person that's showing arrogance seems to be you. Take your own advice and learn for once. You aren't gonna change my opinion because of your holier-than -thou stance you take on these things. If Brebaz thinks I told him something so horrible and inaccurate then we will discuss it in PM or however he he wants. You can go on playing "Fitness Jeopardy" all you want if that makes you feel better. Take a chill pill dude and stop acting like have to save the fitness world. It's really old, redundant and a bit weird.
    Get a grip and stop taking $#@! so literally.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 03-26-2013 at 20:09.

  18. #1542
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    You can go in the gym and lift all day but you need that cardio for lean body tissue.
    Nothing else really needs to be said. This is wrong no matter how many more words you decide to type on your keyboard.

    Also "wrong" and "inaccurate" mean the same thing. o_0
    Last edited by Brandon; 03-26-2013 at 20:12.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  19. #1543
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    Nothing else really needs to be said. This is wrong no matter how many more words you decide to type on your keyboard.
    That's your opinion and it matters to you. I think we all got it now.



    Also "wrong" and "inaccurate" mean the same thing. o_0
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 03-26-2013 at 20:19.

  20. #1544
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Main Entry: wrong [rawng, rong] Show IPA
    Part of Speech: adjective
    Definition: incorrect
    Synonyms: amiss, askew, astray, at fault, awry, bad,counterfactual, defective, erratic, erring,erroneous, fallacious, false, faulty, fluffed, goofed,in error, inaccurate, inexact, miscalculated,misconstrued, misfigured, misguided, mishandled,mistaken, not precise, not right, not working, off-target, on the wrong track, out, out of commission,out of line, out of order, perverse, rotten*,sophistical, specious, spurious, ungrounded,unsatisfactory, unsound, unsubstantial, untrue, wide
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  21. #1545
    Master Poster
    TheBreezyBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Qatar
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,475
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    18,170 (0 Banked)
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Let's stop there shall we? I'm gonna post a pic later tomorrow or something showing my 8% body fat :P




  22. #1546
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,777
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    6,546,293 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by brebaz View Post
    Let's stop there shall we? I'm gonna post a pic later tomorrow or something showing my 8% body fat :P
    *gets lube and $#@!y hanky ready*

  23. #1547
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by brebaz View Post
    Let's stop there shall we? I'm gonna post a pic later tomorrow or something showing my 8% body fat :P
    Just make sure that it's exactly 8% or you may get called out on it.


  24. #1548
    Master Poster
    TheBreezyBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Qatar
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,475
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    18,170 (0 Banked)
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    *gets lube and $#@!y hanky ready*
    Lol!! Now i'm afraid to post :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Just make sure that it's exactly 8% or you may get called out on it.

    Well it doesn't really matter anyway




  25. #1549
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,784
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    59,148 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by brebaz View Post



    Well it doesn't really matter anyway
    Yea, I know. I'm sure you will be cut up and ripped liked paper through a shredder.

  26. #1550
    Master Poster
    TheBreezyBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Qatar
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,475
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    18,170 (0 Banked)
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Last shot and now it's time for my vacation!! See you all in a month time.

    Attachment 4497




Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.