Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5868 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 1846
    Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    I'm lifting my weight finally. Didn't take long as I thought. I guess It was me being lazy and not working out. Super happy now.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well, I've been doing LeanGains for the past 10 days or so. My macros are as follows:

Training Day:

Protein - 215g

Carbs - 390g

Fat - 60g

Rest Day:

Protein - 215g

Carbs - 60g

Fat - 90g

This is the general diet I've been following to meet those macros:

Training Day:

Meal #1 (Pre-Workout)

1 Chicken Breast
    170g Broccoli

Meal #2 (Post-Workout)

2 Chicken Breasts
    3.5 cups Brown Rice
    170g Broccoli

Meal #3 (Shake)

2 cups Almond Milk
    2.5 scoops Protein Powder
    2 cups Frozen Berries
    2 cups Oatmeal
    3 tsp Peanut Butter

Rest Day:

Meal #1

1 Chicken Breast
    1 Beef burger patty
    170g Broccoli

Meal #2

1 Chicken Breast
    1 Beef burger patty
    170g Broccoli

Meal #3 (Shake)

2 cups Whole Milk
    2.5 scoops Protein Powder
    1 cup Frozen Berries
    1/2 cup Oatmeal
    3 tsp Peanut Butter

Notes:

-My 8-hour feeding window is usually from 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM.

-The first meal is eaten at work. Then I workout once I get home.

-I try to cook my meals in bulk, so I have enough for the next day or two.

-My training day shake is definitely too large. I'll just have to make my post-workout meal absolutely huge, even though it's already big.

-Instead of having 3.5 cups of brown rice with my post-workout meal, I've been trying to replace some of those carbs with other foods, like bagels or cereal. It's a big meal, so I'm trying to make it interesting.

-I'm also planning on incorporating some new meals into this diet that fit my macros. I just started with some simple foods to get me going.

-I'm still doing the same exercise routine I've been doing for the past few months. It revolves around pull-ups, lunges, push-ups, and inverted rows, with some warm-up exercises like planks and butt lifts. I'm beginning to use a weighted vest for progression. Once I reach 10 reps on an exercise, I go down to 8 reps and add 4 lbs to the vest. Then I work back up to 10 reps, and so on.

-As for results so far, the ladyfriend said that I looked more muscular since the last time she saw me. So I guess it's working. I'm still losing weight from this diet, since I chose the 'Cut' approach, instead of 'Body re-comp' or 'Slow Bulk'.

Any suggestions or questions are welcome!
    Last edited by Ixion; 07-24-2013 at 16:44.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Right i am off the drink for good now. I have come to the stage now were i need to stop the drink and for my health and my sanity

It is just so bad now that i have being getting even worse over the years, my liver was already bad and now i have made it worse... Ever since i was born, i have had a liver illness and i only found out over 12 years ago

But continued to drink over them years... I believe self destroyed mode had kicked in and i just cared less

But now i am hitting 30 years old and need to change

I will update
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

4. Likes TheBreezyBB likes this post
    Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    I support your decision Claud3

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by brebaz View Post
    I support your decision Claud3
    Thanks friend... Mind it will get a wee bit dull around here
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    I'm at a strange crossroads right now, and maybe someone can help me struggle through this decision. I'm probably going to repeat some things I've told you before, so apologies in advance.

Context: Used to weigh 160 pounds with very little muscle. Going through high school, this terrified me, so I changed. I lost 35 pounds, and in the past two years I have been fluctuating between 125-135 pounds. Right now I am at around 128 pounds and am 5"9' tall.

My goal: This isn't uncommon, but I want to be lean and slightly muscular. I'm not going for the bodybuilder look, but being lean and having some solid strength is ideal.

My crossroads: I have these wonderful love handles, and while my belly is "flat", it's apparent that there is still some fat hanging around there, especially when I'm sitting down. My knee-jerk thought, and how I've planned my routine, is to aim it primarily at fat-burning. After all, these love handles and belly fat are fat, so naturally doing more fat-burning exercises and less weightlifting is still the goal (?).

Lately I've been reconsidering that, however, half because I don't want to continue losing muscle, because I can tell my strength isn't improving, and because I'm not really losing much weight and my love handles and belly fat are still a staunch reminder of my being stuck.

Here has been my routine for the past month. I'm willing to change it (of course):

Monday: Running - this is usually somewhere in the 4-8 mile ballpark, but it has been bumped to 14 in the past.

Tuesday: Weightlifting -

• Bench press (3 sets of 8-10)
    • Pull-ups (3 sets of 8-10)
    • Military press (3 sets of 8-10)
    • Bicep curls (2 sets of 8-10)
    • Side arm pulls (3 sets of 8-10)
    • Overhead extensions (3 sets of 8-10)
    • Laying extensions (3 sets of 8-10)
    • Lateral dumb bell raises (3 sets of 8-10)
    • Leg raises (3 sets of 15)
    • Plank (usually only about 2-minutes)

Wednesday: 6 75-yard wind sprints, light 2-4 mile jog

Thursday: Running - same as Monday.

Friday: Weightlifting - same as Tuesday.

Saturday: Stair sprints (2 sets), 3-4 mile job around nearby lake

Sunday: Rest day.

Now, I have been considering switching some things up to allow for more weightlifting, but I'm just not sure what the proper steps are moving forward. My running capabilities continue to rise and I am feeling better, also looking slightly better I suppose, but I just don't feel that I'm making any strength progress (likely due to my constant caloric deficits and running-centered routine). I know that I need a caloric surplus in order to increase my strength and muscle, but then I feel I'm backtracking on the reduction of belly fat and back fat.

I am highly motivated, so I'm looking for any advice and am willing to dedicate myself to some rigorous changes.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I'm at a strange crossroads right now, and maybe someone can help me struggle through this decision. I'm probably going to repeat some things I've told you before, so apologies in advance.

Context: Used to weigh 160 pounds with very little muscle. Going through high school, this terrified me, so I changed. I lost 35 pounds, and in the past two years I have been fluctuating between 125-135 pounds. Right now I am at around 128 pounds and am 5"9' tall.

My goal: This isn't uncommon, but I want to be lean and slightly muscular. I'm not going for the bodybuilder look, but being lean and having some solid strength is ideal.

My crossroads: I have these wonderful love handles, and while my belly is "flat", it's apparent that there is still some fat hanging around there, especially when I'm sitting down. My knee-jerk thought, and how I've planned my routine, is to aim it primarily at fat-burning. After all, these love handles and belly fat are fat, so naturally doing more fat-burning exercises and less weightlifting is still the goal (?).

Lately I've been reconsidering that, however, half because I don't want to continue losing muscle, because I can tell my strength isn't improving, and because I'm not really losing much weight and my love handles and belly fat are still a staunch reminder of my being stuck.

Here has been my routine for the past month. I'm willing to change it (of course):

Monday: Running - this is usually somewhere in the 4-8 mile ballpark, but it has been bumped to 14 in the past.

Tuesday: Weightlifting -

• Bench press (3 sets of 8-10)
    • Pull-ups (3 sets of 8-10)
    • Military press (3 sets of 8-10)
    • Bicep curls (2 sets of 8-10)
    • Side arm pulls (3 sets of 8-10)
    • Overhead extensions (3 sets of 8-10)
    • Laying extensions (3 sets of 8-10)
    • Lateral dumb bell raises (3 sets of 8-10)
    • Leg raises (3 sets of 15)
    • Plank (usually only about 2-minutes)

Wednesday: 6 75-yard wind sprints, light 2-4 mile jog

Thursday: Running - same as Monday.

Friday: Weightlifting - same as Tuesday.

Saturday: Stair sprints (2 sets), 3-4 mile job around nearby lake

Sunday: Rest day.

Now, I have been considering switching some things up to allow for more weightlifting, but I'm just not sure what the proper steps are moving forward. My running capabilities continue to rise and I am feeling better, also looking slightly better I suppose, but I just don't feel that I'm making any strength progress (likely due to my constant caloric deficits and running-centered routine). I know that I need a caloric surplus in order to increase my strength and muscle, but then I feel I'm backtracking on the reduction of belly fat and back fat.

I am highly motivated, so I'm looking for any advice and am willing to dedicate myself to some rigorous changes.
    This man, the creator of LeanGains, achieved this body simply by doing 3 days of lifting per week, with no cardio:

How, you ask? Diet.

-First of all, you're lifting two days a week and running four days a week. You should ideally have three lifting sessions per week, but you can still make gains with two.

-As for the running, keep in mind that you can have the same effect by simply eating less. In terms of body composition, cardio is a huge time-waster. As x6teen and I discussed before, you should only do cardio if you want good cardio (good endurance and a healthier heart). But you can lose fat and get ripped without it. If you're going to do cardio, then you'll need to take that into account when planning your diet. Also keep in mind that too much cardio slows your recovery between lifting sessions.

-Your lifting routine is far too complex for a beginner. Stick to the core lifts (bench, squat, deadlift, press, rows, etc), but be sure you learn how to correctly do them first. As for a routine, you can do Starting Strength (and replace the Cleans with Rows, since Cleans require coaching), or you can just do the Big Three routine to start, which is just Squats, Bench, Deadlift. You do it three days a week.

-As for your diet, this is the most important part. You need to plan out your macros (protein, carbs, fat) and then plan out some meals that fit into those daily macros. This takes a few days of planning, but then it's pretty simple from then on. You'll have to do your own shopping and cooking though for the most part.

-The easiest way to calculate your macros would be using a calculator like this (http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/), even though they're not 100% reliable. That calculator can be slightly confusing, so here some directions:

-Type in your details
    -Choose the top formula
    -I'm not sure what your goal is (cut, re-comp, or bulk), but they give you different options and how aggressive you want to be. For you, I'd either start with 'Maintain' to be safe (a re-comp) or do a slow bulk.
    -Choose the IIFYM diet (stands for If It Fits Your Macros). It's the simplest diet there and gets the job done.
    -Choose 1.15 grams of protein per lb.
    -Choose .40 grams of fat per lb.
    -Viola! There are your macros

-Now you need to go shopping for some food, look at their macro info, and try to fit in meals into your macros. Including a shake into your day is the easiest way to meet your daily macros, since you can be very fine with how much of a certain food is in there.

I know this may sound like a lot, but you said you were highly motivated. If you want to do everything you can to get a great body, you need to track your diet like this, so you can make changes depending on how your body is reacting.
    Last edited by Ixion; 08-05-2013 at 16:01.

9. Likes Steve likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by x6Teen View Post
    so what are you doing?
    Dead lifts.
    Bench pressing.
    Also, about 150 lbs. I change up my weights for 100-150 lbs.
    My left peck is killing me, bro.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    EDIT: I'm being rude... Much thanks to Ixion for providing all of that information.

Building my new dietary plan, bit-by-bit, and hoping it holds. There are a lot of factors at play currently so it'll sure be a challenge.

I am doing a 5% cautious bulk, and my macros are as follows:

366.8 grams of carbs per day
    148.4 grams of protein per day
    51.6 grams of fat per day
    26-32 grams of fiber per day

I am currently in the middle of giving up bread for a month (part of my "A Year Without"), so getting all of those carbohydrates is going to be tough. Here's a list of non-bread foods I plan to eat to help me get these numbers:

Fruits & Berries - Low in Calories, solid in fiber, and a good source of healthy carbohydrates. (blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, pineapple, bananas, apples, peaches)

Brown Rice - Great source of carbohydrates and fiber.

Greek Yogurt - Good in protein and carbs.

Chocolate Chex Gluten-free cereal - Good in carbs and not horrendous in sugar.

Spaghetti / pasta - AWESOME source of carbs. Wow.

Whole-grain brads (after August) - good in fiber and carbs.

Nuts - good source of fat.

... will be adding throughout the day. Suggestions welcome.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    EDIT: I'm being rude... Much thanks to Ixion for providing all of that information.

Building my new dietary plan, bit-by-bit, and hoping it holds. There are a lot of factors at play currently so it'll sure be a challenge.

I am doing a 5% cautious bulk, and my macros are as follows:

366.8 grams of carbs per day
    148.4 grams of protein per day
    51.6 grams of fat per day
    26-32 grams of fiber per day

I am currently in the middle of giving up bread for a month (part of my "A Year Without"), so getting all of those carbohydrates is going to be tough. Here's a list of non-bread foods I plan to eat to help me get these numbers:

Fruits & Berries - Low in Calories, solid in fiber, and a good source of healthy carbohydrates. (blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, pineapple, bananas, apples, peaches)

Brown Rice - Great source of carbohydrates and fiber.

Greek Yogurt - Good in protein and carbs.

Chocolate Chex Gluten-free cereal - Good in carbs and not horrendous in sugar.

Spaghetti / pasta - AWESOME source of carbs. Wow.

Whole-grain brads (after August) - good in fiber and carbs.

Nuts - good source of fat.

... will be adding throughout the day. Suggestions welcome.
    To simplify things a bit, I wouldn't track fiber. Just try to get fruits and vegetables in your diet and you'll be fine. For your carbs count, I would subtract the amount of fiber from the carbs you eat to get your net-carb count. If you don't want to do that, and would rather just count your total carbs, then at least be consistent as you go along.

As for carbs, I mostly use brown rice, as you can see from the diet I posted a few posts up. Just buy a lot of brown rice, boil a lot of it once a week, put it in the fridge, and microwave it when you need it. However, lately I've been eating a bit less rice and replacing some of it with some cereal like frosted mini-wheats. If it fits your macros!

For vegetables, I just buy big bags of frozen broccoli, which you can just microwave.

As for protein and fats, a good way to kill two birds with one stone is to buy some frozen hamburger beef patties. You just thrown them on the pan. No trimming required. Put some spices on them and use some sauce to dip it in.

A good, easy source of pure protein are egg whites in the carton, which I've now incorporated into my diet. Chicken breasts are great as well, but they require some preparation, which can get annoying. You have to defrost them, trim them, and then cook them.

As you can also see from my diet, the main components for your shakes can be protein powder, berries, oatmeal, and maybe peanut butter for some fats. Then you can manipulate those ingredients to meet your macros.
    Last edited by Ixion; 08-05-2013 at 18:21.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Well I am going to try juice diet. I will only eat one solid meal a day and that breakfast so my body can digest it slowly while I work out (over weight so lots of cardio and some weight machines). People seem to love the diet so hopefully I can lose the pounds.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Well I am going to try juice diet. I will only eat one solid meal a day and that breakfast so my body can digest it slowly while I work out (over weight so lots of cardio and some weight machines). People seem to love the diet so hopefully I can lose the pounds.
    What's the juice diet?

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    What's the juice diet?
    Its the lateat craze where you drink 5-7 juice a day from a juicer you own. It varies for ingrediants but stuff like carrots, apples, khelp, spinach, etc. You dont eat solid food but like I said I will for breakfast. There is also a detox plan.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Its the lateat craze where you drink 5-7 juice a day from a juicer you own. It varies for ingrediants but stuff like carrots, apples, khelp, spinach, etc. You dont eat solid food but like I said I will for breakfast. There is also a detox plan.
    I'm pretty sure that drinking your food will make you feel less full. From what I understand, eating whole food increases satiety.

But by all means, try it out and report back!

Forum Sage
    I'm singing up to a gym tomorrow. Wish me luck guys. Currently at 11.5 stone(161 pounds) and 5' 10'' so as you can imagine I am exceptionally slim. Been getting myself down about my physical appearance recently so i've decided to stop being a little $#@! and act on it.

Few questions:

I know every gym would be different but what did you find the other guys attitude to you as a newbie like? I think that is the thing i'm most worried about. I know nothing about gym related things so i'm gonna need all the help I can get.

Is it worth me buying protein supplements now or should i start working out for a few weeks then buy the supplements?

What are the best types of work out for me to do? I wanna get bigger. Not huge where my torso looks like an inverted triangle but i just want a bit of definition

last but not least. Is it as addictive as everyone makes out and do you genuinely feel better after a work out?

Forum Elder
    Usually other people's attitudes are pretty good but don't worry about what anyone thinks. Just have good gym etiquette (politeness, don't cut in on anyone)

Real food is better than powders, just use them to supplement the food your eating. Feul your body, don't just eat. Go back some pages here, some guys have really nailed the diet So I won't retype it.

Stick with the basics on your excercise, you will want to do higher repetitions and less weight to get what you have toned up before going heavy. FOCUS ON YOUR FORM and don't lift to heavy that you can't do it without good form. Don't neglect any muscle, work everything, they all help the others out. Ask the other guys that are built or trainers and staff about proper form.

Yes it's addicting. I can't stand it when I miss a training session. Push yourself to stick with it for at least 6 weeks, even if u don't want to, you will start seeing results in strength at least and the addiction starts, then u can't wait to train..

Yes u usually feel great after working out, the brain releases chemicals that give u a natural high.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by chrisw26308; 08-06-2013 at 18:17.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Sage
    Thanks man. I'll be sure to read up on this thread.

I managed to sign up today and i have my induction tomorrow now. The hardest part was actually walking into the gym but once i was in there the dude behind the desk seemed nice enough and it seemed like a positive and chilled out environment. I'm starting to think i'm gonna be looking forward to tomorrow now!

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    yeah I was the same when I started at the gym, but once you get going regular you start to feel at home, then stop caring what anyone else thinks or how people look at you.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    So i have been been a couple of days into my no drinking and i know i know... It is only a couple of days and yet it feel so much better for it

GO ME

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    that's still good man it's never easy giving something up when it's become something of a habit, no matter what it is.

23. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    that's still good man it's never easy giving something up when it's become something of a habit, no matter what it is.
    That being the truth friend... Been drinking since the age of 13 and i stop over two years ago for a year and a half... But went back on it because it was a escape from things..

But that is all changing now

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    That being the truth friend... Been drinking since the age of 13 and i stop over two years ago for a year and a half... But went back on it because it was a escape from things..

But that is all changing now
    good to hear mate best of luck kicking it's ass!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    good to hear mate best of luck kicking it's ass!
    Thanks my friend... I am going to own it's ass after this and make sure i own the wagon as well

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    haha sounds good

I feel really tired but still have to go to the gym, just have to remember that it's mental and not physical, so i can go tear $#@! up!

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    Thanks man. I'll be sure to read up on this thread.

I managed to sign up today and i have my induction tomorrow now. The hardest part was actually walking into the gym but once i was in there the dude behind the desk seemed nice enough and it seemed like a positive and chilled out environment. I'm starting to think i'm gonna be looking forward to tomorrow now!
    Good luck, man. Just remember you're there for you and you alone . . . and go at your own pace. :]

Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    I know every gym would be different but what did you find the other guys attitude to you as a newbie like? I think that is the thing i'm most worried about. I know nothing about gym related things so i'm gonna need all the help I can get.
    The fact that you're in the gym sets you ahead of a large majority of the population. You really shouldn't care what other people think of you. I don't care if someone is a newbie or a veteran, we're all there to better ourselves. Just don't be a douche to people and don't cut in during people's sets. Also, don't do arm workouts inside the squat rack.

Is it worth me buying protein supplements now or should i start working out for a few weeks then buy the supplements?
    You don't ever need supplements. Try and get your protein from food as much as you can. Supplements are simply just that . . . supplements. We can define supplements as "Something that completes or enhances something else when added to it." It supplements an already good diet. So focus on the stuff you shovel in your face . . . and if you feel taking supplements can add to your goals, by all means take some.

What are the best types of work out for me to do? I wanna get bigger. Not huge where my torso looks like an inverted triangle but i just want a bit of definition
    There are a lot of good beginner routines available online, but what I would highly suggest is for the first month or so, I would take it easy. Easy meaning low volume and high repetitions. The reason for this your body needs to get used to the motions of working out. It's like riding a bicycle. It's going to be very awkward at first, but as you practice doing it the right way, your body will adjust. This is your central nervous system at work. Your body will adapt to repetitive movement, which is also why it's crucial that you do every exercise with good form . . . because your nervous system will adapt to whatever form you are doing, whether it's good or bad. You want your body to get used to the good, so that it can get stronger without risking injury. Also, tendons and ligaments receive very little bloodflow, therefore . . . they take much longer to heal. You want to take it easy the first month or so so that all your muscles, bones, and tendons/ligaments can adjust to the new movements. After you feel you're getting used to working out, you can then lower your reps and increase the weight. Just keep in mind that "heavy" is subjective and heavy is only applicable to what's heavy to you. 20 pound bicep curls might be heavy to you and it might be nothing to someone else. The general rule is . . . if you can't complete the set with good form, you are either using too much weight or doing too many reps. Once form is lost, stop doing that exercise and adjust the weight accordingly upon the next set. Losing form can lead to injury . . . especially during heavy compound movements such as squats and deadlifts.

last but not least. Is it as addictive as everyone makes out and do you genuinely feel better after a work out?
    Yes, seeing your body change for the better on top of the increased attention from females is definitely addicting.

Resistance training has also been shown to be more effective than anti-depressants for moderate depression. Your body will thank you for it.
    Last edited by Brandon; 08-07-2013 at 20:38.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Thread Information