Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 92102
Results 2,526 to 2,530 of 2530
    PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    You won't get any input lag with G-Sync because it's a hardware operated syncing solution which means literally no delay. V-Sync requires CPU cycles which is why you get an input delay.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    This guy complained I one hit killed him every time I killed him, yes I did because he had so low health due to him spamming 3 impact grenades in 1 second at point blank range so all that was needed was 1 shot with practically any weapon for either of us to die. Some people are just dumb and do want not learn.

Why cant some people play nice and accept when beaten by better player?
    This went on fro around 20 mins until I got fed up and kicked the SOB.

Last edited by keefy; 14 Hours Ago at 00:16.

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    I've played against players in CS and Unreal Tournament where it didn't matter what I did I would always die almost instantaneously. There just are simply much better players out there for a fact. I used to play LAN games at Uni all the time and we often had 32 player matches during our lunch times and damn there were some players that were too good for their own good.

Forum Sage
    I always feel like playing CS then I get my ass handed to me. I don't even get made to feel average. I get made to feel like I've never played a FPS before

But yes Keefy, on GSync there is no lag at all. I can't explain it but it's such a nice experience it feels ridiculous. Frame rate drops aren't nearly as annoying as they once were

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Just bought one of these, now got to wait for it to format. I initialised it as MBR so had 2 partitions then realised after searching you need GPT to go over 2TB so converted it over.

Wanted a 4TB Black but they cost more than my CPU ad no way I am paying more for a hard drive than my current CPU.

Thread Information