Latest PSU headlines:

Page 88 of 99 FirstFirst ... 788898 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2463
    Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Legacy of Kain games for 3.50 which I think is about $4.50

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-LKC/...lection-bundle

Also free action games.

Last edited by keefy; 03-06-2013 at 15:27.

Forum Sage

Anyone have any Dota2 keys they don't want? Looking to grab about 5 if possible, even if I can only get one that would still be appreciated.

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    hmm im sure goo said he had Dota2 keys the other day PM him.

4. Likes BBK.. likes this post
    Forum Sage

Ace, i'll hound him for some

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    Anyone have any Dota2 keys they don't want? Looking to grab about 5 if possible, even if I can only get one that would still be appreciated.
    How is Dota 2 vs LoL?

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Forum Sage

$#@! if i know, my friend. I've just been told by many people I should start playing. General consensus from people i've seen is that LoL is more accessible but Dota2 is more rewarding.

Some guy has modded the whole Skyrim world and made it into a tropical paradise

Super Elite
    I've just bought black ops 2 on steam I'm looking for people to play with my steam name is dan.pulley hit me up!
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Just ordered the MW3 versions of Logitech G105 Keyboard & G9X mouse as I was looking for Cheap decent set lol the mouse only cost me 6.89 GBP on Amazon new (well it said it was new so it better had be :P) everywhere else was looking for 40+

Power Member
    EW should have given a shout out before you bought those.

The G9x isnt too clever to be honest, I like Logitech gear but would never reccommend a G9 based mouse to anyone.
    The shape is brilliant I loved it on mine but due to the way the mouse is designed with interchangable grips it causes the mouse to have certain imperfections that could cuase players inconceivable miscallculations.

Basically the grip moves before the actual mouse moves, depending on use this could happen after a couple of years of a matter of months. For me it was a couple of years. I refer you to a thread I made a whil back about mice life length.
    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...52-Broken-mice

I always used the larger style "grip" so what is the pint f making 2 grip sizes? i pleaded with them to create a mouse with the G400 sensor but the G9 style large grip WITHOUT the interchangability. But they just incined to aske me to buy new grips

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-seri...ips/m-p/881270
    Last edited by keefy; 03-17-2013 at 02:14.

Elite Sage
    I was gonna post a thread asking about them but after looking on Many Websites for a setup getting that mouse for only 7 quid Delivered swung it for me & the Keyboard was only 34 quid it , I was only looking to spend 70 quid for Both Keyboard/Mouse anyways so wouldn't have been looking at any high end setups I did read a lot of reviews like before I Ordered them.

Power Member
    Still 7 quid wasted in my eyes.
    Keyboard I have no experience with.

Elite Sage
    Maybe or maybe I get lucky and it lasts a while :P .Was you changing the Grips often with yours ??

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    I really want the Logitech G13 but the price is madness. 60!! That's over double what I'd pay

Power Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John25 View Post
    Maybe or maybe I get lucky and it lasts a while :P .Was you changing the Grips often with yours ??
    I tried the small one then tried the large one and came to the conlusion the large one feels better and stuck with it and nver changed it. I did take it off to clean which the exaact frequency I cannot say but I can say it wasnt every day or week or even month.

Something that is removable is always going to become loose over time its just a matter of when not if or maybe.
    Last edited by keefy; 03-17-2013 at 04:14.

Power Member
    9 chuffing hours, NINE!

What a nightmare this was. Today i though I would buy a new motherbaord and 128GB SSD so I can finally take full advantage of SATA 3 power btu the drive and board I bought have problems with each other.
    The vertex 4 drive was not detected by the BIOS but when loading up into windws there it is and can be browsed and copy files to and from so the drive wasnt duff.
    I managed to install windows on it rebooted a few tiems installed the hundred and hundreds of megabytes of updates then thought I know I will connect my other SSD and copy BF3 over.
    Thats where the problems started, since the vertex isnt dtectded by the BIOS it forgot abotu it and wouldnt load turns out you need AHCI to b ON in order for this drive to function which ti was but the wierd thing is when AHCI is on the board removes 2 of the SATA ports meanign now there is only 4.

I tried all sorts of combinations updatign bios even to the beta versionwhich didnt help only having th vertex conencted and in port 0 rebooting with defaults. inst6allign drivers fromt he DVD. at one point none of my drives were detected int he BIOS.

Finally managed it It hink bygetting the older SSD (agility 3) running then installing the GIgabyte online BIOS updater and updatign that way so to make sure I got the right one then rebooted and finally soem success. it detected the drive but also detected it was corruped and neeeded repairing with the wndows DVD after that it seemed like clockwwark.

BUT nine hours.

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Well all of the Bioshock Infinite pre-order rewards have been unlocked. If you pre-order it on Steam, you get Bioshock, TF2 items and X-Com: Enemy Unknown, all great games.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

Power Member
    Bioshock for PC has irreversible hardcoded mouse acceleration its not slight either, it did my head in so much I have never actually finished it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Bioshock for PC has irreversible hardcoded mouse acceleration its not slight either, it did my head in so much I have never actually finished it.
    I didn't really notice that. The shooter aspect of the series isn't great in general but you don't have to play at a fast pace like other games so it's not so bad.

Bioshock 2 really tarred my perspective on the series. $#@!ing games for windows live.

Elite Sage
    Well my keyboard finally arrived after the Delivery company tried to deliver at the wrong address gotta say im well impressed so far with the build quality feels nice and sturdy compared to the Argos special I had before :P

Power Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    I didn't really notice that. The shooter aspect of the series isn't great in general but you don't have to play at a fast pace like other games so it's not so bad.

Bioshock 2 really tarred my perspective on the series. $#@!ing games for windows live.
    Not everyone does (much like vsync causing input lag) I even tried my old Intelli mouse optical from the early 2000's which only has 400DPI and not a gaming mouse yet it was still there clear as day.

Tweaking the sensitivity low makes it better but when comes to the hacking parts its impossible, you need to move the mouse about 4 or 5 times the width of your mouse mat to move the cursor 1/4 of the screen and if increase the sens the opposite happens i.e. move a tiny amount and the cursor moves a huge amount.

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    It still has X-Com, which is a fantastic game and quite new.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

Super Elite
    Does anybody have problems with GTAIV singing into Windows Live on the PC?
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

Veteran
    Well I just bought a 50 keypad. Wtf is wrong with me, christ

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    Anyone up for an F1 2012 COOP?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    I really want the Logitech G13 but the price is madness. 60!! That's over double what I'd pay
    Bought my G13 about 3 years ago now and it was the best 80 (yes you read right) I had ever spent as I have never had any form of RSI since using it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsh View Post
    Bought my G13 about 3 years ago now and it was the best 80 (yes you read right) I had ever spent as I have never had any form of RSI since using it.
    Blimey. I wanted the G13 but it was 60, even more than the Nostromo. Plus from videos it looks very big so not well suited for my limited space needs.

After some teething troubles with the Nostromo, I have started to like it a lot, does exactly what I need it to. Had to remove the palm rest altogether as it restricts finger movement and caused wrist pain (terrible design IMO) and stuck a bean bag under my wrist for support and now its very comfortable. Not perfect though, the scroll wheel is in an awkward position so never gets used and the button that is meant for the space bar is in a ridiculous position so also doesn't get used except for quicksave in a couple games. So it could use a few more buttons really. And I do wish the WASD keys had indentations like on the G13 as they can be lost easily.

Thread Information