Latest PSU headlines:

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1121 ... LastLast
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    FFX atleast a 9/10 for sure

Elite Member
    I have a few that i bought cheaply so will post.

Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2; Just seemed to breeze through the story, not a lengthy game at all, pretty disappointing if you ask me, was expecting more from it since i enjoyed the first game, still beautiful graphics make it better, just not enough substance to call it an excellent game, still enjoyed playing it for the couple hours that it lasted. 7/10 (only because i enjoyed the first one so much....)

Mafia 2; Again another great game, just disappointing the way it ended, expected a LOT more from the game itself and it didn't deliver for me at all, missions where ...okay? But could have had so much more potential that it didn't grasp and take control of, for me this game gets rated 6.7/10

Brink; Fun! Action packed different FPS, and i love it, the "free-running" playing style on a shooter is nice, and the graphics aren't terrible either, could be better still, IMHO, but hey what can you expect?? Game rated 6.5/10

Batman: Arkham Asylum; Really started loving this game when i got it for 12.99, yes i know, bargain!! Still my gameplay was ruined when i got the dreaded "Game Data Corrupt" so i deleted then re-installed and i still got it, still looking for a fix that works so i can carry on the enjoyment, but not hoping for much, still game gets a 7.5/10

As of now i have a couple more but still playing with them for now!!
    Elite

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    I just finished Assassin's Creed 2 an hour ago. I loved it! You guys were right, just because I didn't love AC1 doesn't mean I should skip AC2. I loved all of it, the way the game looks, the music, the gameplay, and even the confusing story. Heck, I am utterly confused about the ending. If they're not Gods, then that makes them aliens, right? So confused, what in the world was she talking about? Who are the people in the glyps after you solve the puzzle or whatever? Who was that woman Altair was with?

I hope Brotherhood will clear some things up. Yes, I will be getting Brotherhood.

Overall I give Assassin's Creed II:
    9 stars out of 10. One best games I've played this gen.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Dedicated Member
    Just got a Platinum for Resistance 3. Had lots of fun with this game. Best in the series in my opinion. 9/10

Playing: Tomb Raider-Far Cry3-The Last Of Us
    Reserved: PS4-Infamous Second Son-Battlefield 4-Metal Gear Solid 5-Watch Dogs-Killzone Shadow Fall

Captain America - Super Soldier

Gameplay is fun, can get a little repetitive at times, but motivates enough to want to come back to it. Boss fights can be intense when you just started to get the hang of it, depending on your difficulty setting.

Graphics are okay in my book. There are games out there that surely score better in the graphics dept. but I think the looks fit the comic style.

Controls are easy to pick up, no need to study a manual for hours to try and get the hang of it.

Happy with my purchase and having a good time playing through the game.

Overall, I give the Captain a 7.5 out of 10.

Resistance 3. 9/10.

Bodycount

love the game, shame no one else does!

playing through it on hard now.

7/10
    "Death, to the demoness Allegra Geller...!"

Superior Member

After being separated from my game collection for 5 months having gone through Federal Law Enforcement Training, I got back home and promptly beat Metal Gear Solid 4. Great game. Mechanics are sound. Graphics tight. Story, while still confusing, finally started to make sense and ended well. And this game probably has one of the coolest final battles in videogame history. 9.0 out of 10.
    Shinei!

I just finished “4 Wheels Madness”, I really love that game and I was playing the game cleverly.

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution. It is from 2008, but a great classic!

Elite Guru
    Last game would be Crysis 2. Solid enough shooter, a 8/10.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot

The Official "I just finished a game" Thread + Impressions

So I thought I would try this thread out. If you have recently finished a game, tell us which one, and what your overall impressions are now that you have played right through the game. Lets keep this a spoiler free thread though, or use spoiler tags amd make it evident that they contain info regarding story/plot. The main jist of the thread is to share your thoughts now that the game is finished. To kick it off...

Heavy Rain.

I have had this game in my collection for ages but recently decided to play it. I thought that it starts off abit slow but when you get a bit into the game, the plot was so engaging and exciting, and I love that you have to react to the game and live with the consequences. It made all of the critical points in the game so exciting to play. The whole game was solid and everything was an important part of the plot so it was all very raw and pure. The ending was awesome and really unexpected.

Games like this are a magical and unique experience that really breathe a breath of fresh air into an increasingly mundane and formulated industry.

Friendship is Carrots
    I beat Resident Evil 4 HD (PS3) yesterday. Even after 6-7 years, it's still a top quality title, and I enjoyed every moment of it. I'll be starting my Professional Run some time today, and then Separate Ways afterwards. If you have somehow not played this game yet, stop torturing yourself and go get it.

p.s. Quality thread. Helps function as a 'Recommendations' thread too.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    I thought about making a thread like this but i changed my mind
    Anyways, i beat MGS4 again recently and now i'm on my BBE run.
    The game is amazing. Even though people complained about the cut scenes, i though they we're enjoyable.

The gameplay is good of course. You can play run or gun or stealth even though it's more of a stealthy game.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Just finished Dead Island and really enjoyed the heck out of it. Usually I'll sit down to play for an hour or so and end up playing for 3-4. The only thing that REALLY pissed me off was when you completed the game, there's no free roam afterwards. Sure, you can start a new game+ that allows all your stats to carry over to a new game but I just don't want to go through the whole thing again right now. I really wanted to go do quests that I left behind for later.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Not to be a jerk but we already have this thread and its called 'Rate the last game you played'.

Forum Guru
    Now if only someone can combine all of these mini impressions into a database, we'd be golden

Administrator
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Big BossRaiden
    Merged.
    There is already a thread for this topic.

forza10
    FIFA 12- 9/10 simply amazing

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    EviL_JoE_DirT
    Items Final Fantasy VII
    Resistance 3 ill give a 8.9/10 good fun, but not better than r2 in terms of story telling.
    dead island 7/10 -2 for little support for ps3 version. i beat it twice with buddies before they can patch it, pathetic. one of the glitchiest games ive played. still enjoyable though
    Games playing: nothing Games anticapating: H-Hour: World's Elite, Destiny, Elder Scrolls Online, Planetside 2, MGS5, FFXV, FFXIV, FF X HD, Witcher 3, Rime, War Thunder, Dying Light, ME4, Uncharted

Just played terminator Salvation for the platinum
    2/10(yes its that bad)
    for trophies 9/10(ya its that easy)

Apprentice
    Resistance 3

8/10

It's atmosphere was what kept me playing, along with some cool weapons. Everything else has been seen before and honestly, I was a bit tired of it by the end of the 10 hour campaign.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Uncharted Drake's Fortune
    A truly amazing classic.The game deserves every bit of praise it has received.It's a complete package.
    9/10

Elite Guru
    Just finished ICO. Easily a 9/10. Such a brilliant little game, still get goosebumps at the end sequence. The HD upgrade has served the game well.

Now, onto Shadow of the Colossus.

Coolboy007
    I have played many games but like to rate some games which I like to play very much.
    COD MW2 - 9/10
    Battlefield 2 7/10
    True Crime- 9/10
    GTA San Andreas 10/10

Thread Information