Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 61626 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 832
  1. #376
    Superior Member
    bariton1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    PSN ID
    barit
    Age
    33
    Posts
    627
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    6,957 (0 Banked)
    Skyrim PS3

    10/10

    Love it. Itīs so huge and still every little detail is in there. Love how Bethesda almost perfected your follower. Itīs the small details that amazing me so much. Like when you give your mate a torch and he use it at night or in caves or he lockpicking stuff for you. It really deserved GOTY 2011.
    Last edited by bariton1; 02-25-2012 at 10:15.

  2. #377
    Super Elite
    Inzane2050's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,009
    Rep Power
    32
    Points
    9,729 (0 Banked)
    Infinite Undiscovery~

    Graphics: 8/10

    Very detailed character models with remarkable shading. Tho environmental detail falls short of this in a few ways as well as having very repetitive scenery throughout said locations, and only three major environments at that; the plains, the desert, and the jungle.. That aside, this game uses parallax occlusion and it looks stunning!


    Gameplay:10/10


    Combat is fairly simple yet very rewarding and enjoyable. The flute is a nice addition as well. The landscapes will be venturing across are large and open. While there is some backtracking in the game that may seem lazy, I feel it gives the universe of Infinite Undiscovery a more real existence instead of just feeling like backdrops for getting from Stage Two to Stage Three and then never seeing that location again. Everything is real-time from the game menu to active battle. Also, no separate battle screen! And no loading screens when exploring the towns; you walk into the stores and everything else without load screens. And load screen times are practically non-existent when you do travel from location to location! All of this really gives you an immersive feeling knowing that you still have to be wary of enemies when you sit down to rest and reorganize your party. All RPGs should follow suite! And there are times when your party is divided into teams to tackle a mission; this also helps give a grander feel to the game. One of the best overall experiences I have had with an RPG in a while.

    Story and Characters: 7/10

    This could have been a great story if not for the voice acting and scripting that ruined it, not the mention those creepy-ass kids! XD Too childish and cartoony with it as well. The story is a mix of FFX and FFXIII. Trippy tattoos called Lunaglyphs are bestowed by the God of their world for which grant the ability to use magic. Yup, that's FFXIII alright, lol. And a lot of character are archaic and sound like a bad cast for a Lord of the Rings movie. At least it did bomb in this area as Star Ocean 4 did. Tgo to add, I really do love the two main character, Capelle and Aya, along with Sigmund despite some rough edges. But overall, nothing special.

    Music: 9/10

    A lot of great music and it adds to the experience very well. Even the Title Screen has an amazing piano piece!

    Presentation: 7/10

    You will get lost A LOT, and the game is very poor in this respect. Not only that, it is a very short game even with the added backtracking clocking in at only 20 hours. Aside from that, the game brought a lot of great innovations I look forward to see in their future titles.
    Last edited by Inzane2050; 02-25-2012 at 14:06.
    私は日本語がわかります。図書館で読みます。ビール飲みます。

  3. #378
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,071
    Rep Power
    149
    Points
    94,486 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzane2050 View Post
    Infinite Undiscovery~

    Graphics: 8/10

    Very detailed character models with remarkable shading. Tho environmental detail falls short of this in a few ways as well as having very repetitive scenery throughout said locations, and only three major environments at that; the plains, the desert, and the jungle.. That aside, this game uses parallax occlusion and it looks stunning!


    Gameplay:10/10


    Combat is fairly simple yet very rewarding and enjoyable. The flute is a nice addition as well. The landscapes will be venturing across are large and open. While there is some backtracking in the game that may seem lazy, I feel it gives the universe of Infinite Undiscovery a more real existence instead of just feeling like backdrops for getting from Stage Two to Stage Three and then never seeing that location again. Everything is real-time from the game menu to active battle. Also, no separate battle screen! And no loading screens when exploring the towns; you walk into the stores and everything else without load screens. And load screen times are practically non-existent when you do travel from location to location! All of this really gives you an immersive feeling knowing that you still have to be wary of enemies when you sit down to rest and reorganize your party. All RPGs should follow suite! And there are times when your party is divided into teams to tackle a mission; this also helps give a grander feel to the game. One of the best overall experiences I have had with an RPG in a while.

    Story and Characters: 7/10

    This could have been a great story if not for the voice acting and scripting that ruined it, not the mention those creepy-ass kids! XD Too childish and cartoony with it as well. The story is a mix of FFX and FFXIII. Trippy tattoos called Lunaglyphs are bestowed by the God of their world for which grant the ability to use magic. Yup, that's FFXIII alright, lol. And a lot of character are archaic and sound like a bad cast for a Lord of the Rings movie. At least it did bomb in this area as Star Ocean 4 did. Tgo to add, I really do love the two main character, Capelle and Aya, along with Sigmund despite some rough edges. But overall, nothing special.

    Music: 9/10

    A lot of great music and it adds to the experience very well. Even the Title Screen has an amazing piano piece!

    Presentation: 7/10

    You will get lost A LOT, and the game is very poor in this respect. Not only that, it is a very short game even with the added backtracking clocking in at only 20 hours. Aside from that, the game brought a lot of great innovations I look forward to see in their future titles.
    Nice review like how you added photos.




    Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

  4. #379
    Apprentice
    Vichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    PSN ID
    Vichael
    Age
    21
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    24
    Points
    1,007 (0 Banked)
    Items The Beatles
    inFamous 2, I'd give it an 8/10. Great storyline and tons of side missions and stuff to collect. Still have to do the evil play through too. And to think I would have never played the first inFamous if PSN hadn't gone down!

  5. #380
    Apprentice
    WHITE-FLOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    @home
    Age
    26
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    23
    Points
    113 (13 Banked)
    Uncharted 10/10 epic game

  6. #381
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Alan Wake American Nightmare

    9.5/10

    I would have went with 10 but no co op in horde mode.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  7. #382
    reaper of souls
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,463
    Rep Power
    105
    Points
    161,935 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Jak and Daxter HD Collection 10/10

    One of the best series to come out on the PS2 and it's back again looking even better. Playing through this again brings back a lot of memories although it does make me feel old to think that it came out 10 years ago!




  8. #383
    Super Elite
    btbam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Moor
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,437
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    1,541 (0 Banked)
    Dark Souls 9.25/10. This game is not for the faint of heart, crushing difficulty and brutal gameplay are the core of this game. Set in a rich fantasy setting and robust but elusive story, players will be well entertained by the asthetics of the game. The main feature is the combat where every enemy encounter threatens the players saftey and the bosses will give you hell. You'll never have so much fun hating your existence...

    Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

  9. #384
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    13,144
    Rep Power
    110
    Points
    22,681 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    SSX 10/10

    I just wanna say that I never got into this series when it came out. I'm still a fan of realistic sports game and this just changed my opinion. I like both now. Realistic and arcade. The thing that I love about SSX is the thumbstick controls for tricks, the custom soundtrack which fits right in for a game of this magnitude....and the online mode. Especially the online mode. This is like GT5, you can constantly keep playing because of the battlelog feature. Your friends can own your race or tricks and vice-versa. Don't miss out, guys.


  10. #385
    Dedicated Member
    Equinoqs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Appalachian Mtns.
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Posts
    1,148
    Rep Power
    42
    Points
    17,044 (0 Banked)
    Items Big BossFinal Fantasy XIILBP NarikoDemons Souls Cover
    Twisted Metal - Frantic, epic, occasionally-crushingly-unfair car-combat sweetness. Everything I loved about Twisted Metal: Black is in this game, with even bigger environments and more weapons choices. The online component was almost crippled while I was playing, which is a killer for such an online-centric game, but I hear it's been remedied now. The limited customization still added a lot to the game - some sort of personalization/colorswapping should be a requirement for every game from this gen on. Hard but always fun to play, what more could you ask? (except stable online play)

    7/10


    Shut up and play games

  11. #386
    Apprentice
    WHITE-FLOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    @home
    Age
    26
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    23
    Points
    113 (13 Banked)
    TOMB RAIDER TRILOGY

    very good game, I love action adventures

    10 / 10

  12. #387
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    266 (0 Banked)
    Assassins creed relevaltion
    9/10
    I like the gamplay but did not like the storyline

  13. #388
    Dedicated Member
    mooninites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Great Below
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Posts
    1,182
    Rep Power
    27
    Points
    564 (0 Banked)
    Items ICO
    Jak 2 -7/10. Compared to the first one, it's trash. I really didn't enjoy it all that much and the third one seems to be the same.

  14. #389
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,345
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    31,925 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee View Post
    hi, someone can tell me some the latest Games? thanks.
    Batman Arkham City
    Uncharted 3
    Skyrim
    Mass Effect 3
    Twisted Metal
    Assassin's Creed Revelations
    Tales of Graces F
    Kingdom of Amalur the reckoning

    to name a few


    On topic
    Dead Space 2 9/10
    Great game, lots of replay value and got me to jump outta my seat numerous times. Stoked for the third (we all know its coming)

  15. #390
    Master Sage
    Nuvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    14,842
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    14,755 (0 Banked)
    Items User name styleLegend of ZeldaDiablo IIIHeath LedgerJoker (limited ICON)Title Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Started playing BF:BC 2 again, so much better then BF3, i lost a lot of respect to dice when they released that buggy POS which is BF3.

    BF:BC 2 - 9/10
    Mass Effect 3: 9/10 (so far).

    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.
    Live and die on this day.


  16. #391
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    13,104
    Rep Power
    103
    Points
    533,462 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    RE:5 Gold Edition got it again so I and try to platinum it missed how much I loved the game 9/10

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  17. #392
    Apprentice
    WHITE-FLOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    @home
    Age
    26
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    23
    Points
    113 (13 Banked)
    The Jak & Daxter Trilogy
    10/10

    i love hd collection

    wants to make platinum
    is easily
    PSN Gamercards
    Nothing is perfect

  18. #393
    Forum Elder
    RaY_210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,685
    Rep Power
    44
    Points
    30,647 (0 Banked)
    Items Iron Maiden3DSBaby ChocoboDr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturama
    LA Noire 8/10
    Pretty good game. Can get a bit repetitive, and is very slow paced. But if don't mind that, them you get a very interesting game with a good story
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

  19. #394
    Apprentice
    WHITE-FLOWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    @home
    Age
    26
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    23
    Points
    113 (13 Banked)
    Resident Evil 5
    never played
    very good game
    10/10
    PSN Gamercards
    Nothing is perfect

  20. Likes The Black Wolf likes this post
  21. #395
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    13,104
    Rep Power
    103
    Points
    533,462 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Re4 HD had fun playing it over again 9/10

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  22. #396
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,345
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    31,925 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by zzKurozz View Post
    Re4 HD had fun playing it over again 9/10
    Beat the game 5 times on ps2. One of the best games ever made

  23. Likes Kuro likes this post
  24. #397
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    13,104
    Rep Power
    103
    Points
    533,462 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Beat the game 5 times on ps2. One of the best games ever made
    hell yea i totally agree i beat it 4 times 5 times as well if you count the ps3 version

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  25. #398
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,723
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    6,447 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    I just finished God of War III for the second time. It's better than a lot of critics say. 9 out of 10 from me. If I had to rank the five God of War games, it's:

    God of War II
    God of War: Ghost of Sparta
    God of War III
    God of War: Chains of Olympus
    God of War I
    Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS

  26. #399
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,345
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    31,925 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    I just finished God of War III for the second time. It's better than a lot of critics say. 9 out of 10 from me. If I had to rank the five God of War games, it's:

    God of War II
    God of War: Ghost of Sparta
    God of War III
    God of War: Chains of Olympus
    God of War I
    I platinumed GOWIII yesterday (second run for me too) and yeah, like all GOW games, this one was great.

  27. #400
    Forum Elder
    Abdou23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Egypt
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    12,005 (0 Banked)
    Final Fantasy XIII: 7/10

    13 hours into the game,i'm now at the city of Palompulo.Very confusing story with some awkward names Fal'ce - L'ce -L'ceth, i mean how do they even come up with such names?! extremely linear story with a bit of a repetitive gameplay.Sometimes cheesy acting, you don't find people in real life always fall on their hands and knees everytime they get upset.Snow is the only interesting character and that chick Fang is very hot.

    PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.