Latest PSU headlines:

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 112131 ... LastLast
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by GalapagosaraY View Post
    Red Dead Redemption - 8.8/10

Great game way better than the simulation elements & boring chore missions that killed GTA IV for me so i was kinda suspicious about this game would be having alot of the same things as it was released after. Thankfully the game is great, the controls/weapon switching and cover system works flawless compared to gta IV and some of the weapons like the springfield rifle feels so satisfying to use.

However the story was sorta dissapointing to me, its not really well paced and the mexican part story wise seems to be more integrated for the sake of the length than really moving the plot that much. Story falls completely apart in the last 1/4 of the game as some of the characters introduced at this point doesnt make sense behaviour wise when put next to the main plot. Great gameplay but a shallow mess of a story and a very unlikeable character in the last 1/4 of the game
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

PSN ID
    Postmanstrauss
    Red Dead Redemption

Graphics - 9/10
    Gameplay - 9/10
    Story - 9/10
    Online - 7/10
    Replay Value - 8/10
    OVERALL - 9.5/10

It was an incredible game, i hope they make number 2!

3. Likes Nitey likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Zenonia 3 on my I-phizzy lol
    Pretty good I'd give it an 8.5

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    uberman6352
    Well, I'm gonna rate MW3, and I give it a ... hm ... 8.75.

“Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!” (Super Mario Bros.)
    "Why not take a break? You can pause the game by pressing +." (Wii Sports)
    “It’s super effective!” (Pokemon series)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by LastManDancing View Post
    Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - Rental. I loved the game at first, but it got old by the end. There's no split-screen co-op for the campaign and no match-making for co-op! (I believe). Guerilla mode is a nice idea, but I'm not a fan of the pacing/50 waves.

Starcraft 2 - Full Price. It's not SC: BW, but SC2 is still really fun. The writing for the campaign is meh, the last few missions felt like any other mission, and could have used more to give that feeling of conclusion; but overall there was a nice variety and was very fun. MP speaks for itself.

Pac-Man: Championship Edition - Full Price. No classic mode as far as I'm aware, but I'm having a blast doing these time trials and score attacks.

Edit: Typo!

i know exactly what you mean with ghost recon :-/

It's been a while but the call of duty before the newest one. 9/10

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Finally played a bit of Persona 3 portable really enjoying it so far. I'll give it 9/10

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by zzKurozz View Post
    Finalky played a bit of Persona 3 portable really enjoying it so far. I'll give it 9/10
    I'm going through Prince of Persia 08 at light speed so I can get to Persona 3 FES.

10. Likes Kuro likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    I'm going through Prince of Persia 08 at light speed so I can get to Persona 3 FES.

lmao.. Bro this game is awesome not really sure what the difference is between P3P and FES. But yea.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY - 9.5/10

A truly amazing and fulfilling game. Does true justice to it's title.
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by zzKurozz View Post
    Pokemon Conquest it was pretty fun to play and normally I'm not into all that tactical stuff beat it and really enjoyed every moment of it 9/10
    How long did this take you to finish? I'm thinking about getting it, I'm a massive Pokemon fan but not a big srpg fan. If its too long I'll loose interest

Via Tapatalk

PSN ID
    italianodavero
    Arkham City
    Graphics- 10/10
    Gameplay - 10/10
    Story - 8/10 I finished the story and thought it was short.
    Sound- 9/10
    Replay Value- Definately
    Overall- 9.5/10 Batman kicks ass

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    How long did this take you to finish? I'm thinking about getting it, I'm a massive Pokemon fan but not a big srpg fan. If its too long I'll loose interest

Via Tapatalk
    I'd say about 8-10 hrs I don't really like srpgs either but this one was fun.

Superior Member
    Arkham City - 10/10

This doesn't mean that the game is absolutely perfect. It just means it is incredibly enjoyable, the story is fantastic, the characters, combat, environments... everything about it is fantastic. I would recommend it to anyone, fan of comics or not.

There is also plenty to do in the game. Definitely worth a purchase. Hell, I wish I had the incentive to pick it up earlier. I would have happily given $60 for this gem.

Starhawk - 7/10

Not a bad game IMO, however there are balance issues. This causes some games to be simply awful. I entered a TDM game that was 34-1. My mind was blown by the amount of sheer incompetence I witnessed.

As for the campaign, it isn't so much of a campaign as it is a fairly long tutorial. However, this game was always meant to be primarily a multiplayer title. Although, sometimes, it seems to fail in even that department.

PSN ID
    Jet_Cobra
    Street Fighter X Tekken - 6.5/10

While an interesting crossover, Street Fighter x Tekken falls victim to being yet another fighting game to be released this generation that unfortunately just doesn't live up to it's name. after a few rounds in arcade mode you'll be able to tell that Capcom had no restrain and butchered the Tekken roster, playing through the arcade mode with both a Street fighter team and a Tekken team, I had no difficulty playing the Street fighter characters against Ogre and had extreme difficulties trying to get past Akuma with the Tekken team. Unfortunately the balancing isn't Street Fighter x Tekken's only flaw, Capcom's portrayal of the Tekken cast while some attempt is shown, any Tekken fan (such as myself) will be appaled by the way they handled some of the characters. The online mode is also unforgiving, many veterans of the Street Fighter series clearly gain the advantage and unless you know every charcters moves, weaknesses and exploits you'll most likely be seeing that losing screen alot. The ranking system is also deeply flawed making losses all the more punishing. I had been on a 7 game winning streak and abruptly lost due to a miscalculation on my part, I sat in horror as I saw more than 450 points go back down to 0 in less than 5 seconds.

In conclusion, although an interesting concept, Street Fighter x Tekken is unfortunately a cross over game that doesn't feel catered to both sides of the fan base, Street Fighter characters have clear advantages over the Tekken cast, and for those of us who aren't hardcore fighting gamers, we may as well skip this one, Tekken fans are also forewarned to stay away from this title.

Oh and don't get me started on the ridiculous DLC prices.... or the fact that it's all on disc.

PSN ID
    ConorHoney
    Sleeping Dogs - Overall: 9.5/10

Graphics - 9/10
    Sounds - 8.5/10
    Missions - 10/10
    Additional Gameplay i.e. Side Missions/Free Roam - 9/10

I must say that this game is brilliant, would of like to see the car/bike sounds a bit better and more missions but overall it was great fun playing it. It's like GTA IV but Hong Kong style (With loads more to do)

PSN ID
    CyberKnight-RoX
    naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm generations. 8/10

very brief when it comes to story mode and the battles dont get boring. but the online community is bad :/

PSN ID
    drking_100
    Demon souls - 9.3/10
    Ezio is my mentor!

youtube channel og game walkthroughs:http://www.youtube.com/user/Drking100Walkthroug/videos

PSN ID
    Nollictitan
    Ratchet & Clank - Going Commando - HD Remake
    Graphics - 7.5 - 10 They did a good job but focused a bit too much on making the 3D where they took a hit on the 2D

Game Play - 9.5 - 10 Great Game there is a reason they made it again..lol

Story - 9.25 - 10 a little kid-ish but soo much fun

Sound - 6.5 - 10 Some sounds are redundant and annoying but some are just fine good over does the bad tho.

Replay Value - 8 - 10 Can play it whenever its just a fun game to play when there is nothing else to do.

Online - N/A - There is not online play for this game but it doesn't need it.

Over all - 8.5 - 10 Solid Game, Fun, Goofy, Some parts are intense and frustrating, but its a fun game to relax and play.
    NollicTitan

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    McPixel 8.5/10 I swear this game makes me feel reaaaal dumb lol.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Items Big BossFinal Fantasy XIILBP NarikoDemons Souls Cover
    Spec Ops: The Line

I'm not a big modern-day-warfare gamer, but this game was suggested by a friend because it was 'different' than most. The were right. "Spec Ops: The Line" is probably as close to an "Apocalypse Now" videogame as we'll ever see. The first hour or two is pretty standard and boring, but then something happens that turns the game on its head, and the player along with it. Dark, unpleasant things start happening that pull you in to the story in a way I haven't seen done as well in other modern military shooters. I had one big problem with the controls - the X button is both Sprint and Cover, which often messed me up trying to do either in close proximity - but otherise the gameplay was cool, mostly fun, and even a little satirical/knowing toward Call of Duty-style games. The plot is quite good, even if its Joseph Conrad influence is pretty obvious. The game does a good job of getting inside your head and getting under your skin at times. The environment, a sand-covered Dubai after massive sandstorms, is handled really well and is gorgeous to look at. I even enjoyed the multiplayer, which was kinda stealth/caution-based and far from the hectic confusion that most military multiplayer is (though it still doesn't hold a candle to the single-player campaign). "Spec Ops: The Line" does seem a little short, though, maybe around 6-8 hours...but it's an entertaining 6-8 hours. Most CoD fanatics will probably hate it, but gamers looking for something deeper and more emotional than just mindless shooting in the face will probably appreciate it.

7/10

Shut up and play games

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
    Items User name style
    Uncharted 3 9/10 it was what I expected although it was kind of predictable so that's why it won't get a 10. I have been out the game when it comes to the PS3 lol but I'm getting back into it.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Im playing Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Graphics 9\10 graphics are very good but could be improved
    Gameplay 10\10 awesome game play coz of fast fighting and new characters big improvement from Tekken 6

Sory Mode 1\10 because it not really got a story to it has fight lab but i wouldn't class that as story mode
    Sound 10\10 good clear sound
    Replay Value 10\10 got hooked i keep playing offline mode level up my rank and need to peplay to get the platinum trophy

Online Play 5\10 lags to much
    Overall 9\10 a awesome game 1 of the best games i played could do with a little improving
    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 09-26-2012 at 00:46. Reason: Missed spelling

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    AsuraOkami
    Lolipop chainsaw - 7/10

I thought the game was enjoyable. Didn't expect some of the humor and battles in the game. Quite a bit to unlock but after that there really isn't much to do unless you want to go through the game with different costumes or the leader-boards.

PSN ID
    Breezer_Ops
    Playstation all stars battle , is not a very game, only a demo, but I want just rate it.
    Gameplay 8/10 : Very very very good Sony, it's amazing
    Sound 7/10 : Need more phrases
    Graphic 8/10 : Attention to detail.

Thread Information