Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strikeforce69 View Post
    I live in uk aswell and i used to work at asda and if there was a mistake on the price we had to give it to the customer at the price it was advertised at regardless.
    Now i know many companys will try do anything to get out of the mistake but there are companys out there who will honour that mistake.
    Sorry, but you're wrong, see the following link to the consumer right expert website and a list of common consumer misconceptions:

http://www.consumerrightsexpert.co.u...nceptions.html

Forum Sage

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Perhaps they don't need to do it but alot of companies will still honour their pricing and change it after. The one i work in if a customer sees something as a price thats the price they'll pay and we just change the price tag.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    Perhaps they don't need to do it but alot of companies will still honour their pricing and change it after. The one i work in if a customer sees something as a price thats the price they'll pay and we just change the price tag.
    Thats fair enough & I respect shops that do that. Im simply pointing out that a company doesnt have to sell you something at the ticket price, especially when its wrong.

Forum Sage

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yeah i agree.
    Sorry if it came across i was trying to prove you wrong i'm not trying to say your wrong or anything. Was just speaking from experience

Thread Information